It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Cancels Annual Marathon Press Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That time of the year is fast approaching where Tsar Putin gives his annual end of year Press Conference , the one where he answers prepared questions from the accredited press and talks for hours about stuff , last year he made it to nearly 4 hours , well this year the press get a reprieve as the Kremlin has said it's not happening .... Happy Christmas press guys.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has cancelled his traditional year-ending marathon press conference for the first time since he started holding it in 2012 as his armed forces continue to face difficulties in Moscow's ongoing invasion of Ukraine. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on December 12 that Putin might "find an opportunity to talk to journalists" in some other way, including during his foreign trips. Peskov also said that the timing of Putin's annual address to parliament is under review.
www.rferl.org...

You would have thought that given current events he would have much to say about how well things are going and how bad everybody else is but this year apparently not , no broadcast facility in his bunker I guess.

So sad , maybe next year.

edit on 12-12-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Putin can talk for hours, but say nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Round up all the world's politicians and stand them in front of windmills. We'd have free energy for decades to come.
Also, collecting all the BS would eradicate the fertilizer shortage.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's being denied, but it was said that he fell down some stairs and sh#t himself a week or so ago. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's being denied, but it was said that he fell down some stairs and sh#t himself a week or so ago. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

That's what happens when you mix your prune juice with vodka.

A"Moscow Mover".

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex, no broadcast facility in his bunker I guess.

Doesn't look like he is in a bunker here 7 days ago.

Or here speaking for almost 4 hours last month.

Really at the end of the day why are we supposed to care if he is speaking or not?
And why is it if he isn't speaking it must obviously be because it's related to his wellbeing?

Perhaps he has nothing to say. Actions are clearly speaking louder than words in Ukraine.

Anyone who bought the the falling down the stairs and ****ing himself BS are propagandized fools.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You really need way more stars for the Moscow Mover; that's priceless.

On topic, either he is sick as has been reported, or he's terrified of catching a bullet or similar.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
I find him to be very direct and to the point .. straight shooter .... Unlike the western leaders who don't write what they say ...they just read the script

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I used to think so, but the official denial of it makes me suspicious. And falling down the stairs could easily make an older person loose control of their bowels.

new topics

top topics

join