It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity has become ‘weapon of mass extinction’, UN head tells Cop15 launch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wonder how they would see things if God decided to depopulate THEM FIRST...? What if God made a list of all those who were in positions of authority, who signed on, agreed & cheerled for the depopulation agenda being rolled out with toxic vaccines, and sent a minister of His wrath to terminate them all with extreme prejudice & advance warning that there time would soon be up? Do you think they might address the matter a bit differently? Would they weep, gnash their teeth & cry out for mercy as they are cast into the outer darkness for their crimes against His creation? It is not for me to say who has crossed the threshold of extreme judgement, but perhaps these monstrous individuals should be doing a little soul searching right about now.

I mean, seriously - the height of prideful arrogance is making a decision to depopulate, without volunteering to be one of those to first approach the transition to the Great Beyond. If Yuval Harari believes that Humanity made a 'grave error' believing that there even is a God in the first place, then why doesn't he volunteer to be one of the first to abandon ship? It would just be 'lights out, oblivion', surely? It wouldn't cause him any actual harm, surely? Why not volunteer? Because he's a selfish, ridiculous, jumped up little prick perhaps? Someone who really does deserve a bullet through the skull for the way he has cheerled for depopulation, mocking & debasing & denying the value of each human life?

Seriously, depopulation is not only criminal, insane & literally evil, it is also the least imaginative 'solution' to the overpopulation (supposed) of the world. There are a multitude of possibilities that could have been utilised, but as with the incoming climate lockdowns, this is not about a legitimate solution to the alleged overpopulation, it is actually about stealing more for themselves, and getting rid of those who might otherwise be competition taking from the pie which we all are eating from, controlling & abusing those who remain.

# THEM, sincerely I hope God does have such a list, and that they would know in advance that at some moment, perhaps when they least expect it, that minister of wrath will be coming for them, and it won't be sweet oblivion when the sentence is executed, but rather they will have to stand before their Maker & justify their choices, explain why they felt it was up to them to constitute a plan for the destruction of His children en masse, in the worst genocide the world has ever known. I hope they know that day is coming, and other than that, they aren't worth even a second thought.

edit on DecemberFriday22012CST01America/Chicago-060029 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

See you All on the " Other Side " then , where Pay Backs are a Bitch ! ...........

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I’ve seen this movie, it’s called Logan’s Run.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I’ve seen this movie, it’s called Logan’s Run.

But it Did have a Happy Ending , No ? .....................*)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Are people really that mentally lazy?

Judging by the big conspiracy being regurgitate once again, I'd say it's staggering to see how lazy some of you have become.

edit on 19-12-2022 by Insurrectile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus
I Am The Virus

A population
In deep denial
Contagion released
From a vial

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join