It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeypox renamed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

A dog could of gotten it by digging in trash.. after all most people just throw condoms and the like away carelessly. Some even on the ground, as far as kids go it it's a lot worse then you want to know :/

If you seen some of the crap that's out in the ocean's it would make more sense.. as I think someone would kill a dog if that occured any other way, or that dog would of 'bit back'.

People in general are disguisting, especially those who throw used needles, condoms etc in school playgrounds, or places where kids hang out.. If you been to any major city you would see that's pretty regular occurance.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-23T16:08:21-06:00kpmWed, 23 Nov 2022 16:08:21 -0600Wed, 23 Nov 2022 16:08:21 -060020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Does chickenpox come from chickens?

Or do we need to call it Cpox?

“Chicken Pox” is vernacular for the Varicella Zoster Virus... It was given the name Chicken Pox 300+ years ago because the red spots looked like chick peas...lol

Maybe Monkey Pox is a vernacular too because you need to F like a little monkey to get it.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mpox?...

Hmmm.

I think Gpox would more appropriate. All things considered.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I understand completely the depths of the human soul when it comes to the corruption of innocence. The purest of evil.

Though we can talk about it all we like but none of us. Even myself doesn't have the strength to do anything about it.

We put people in positions of authority to regulate and punish these wrong doers.

When us peasants have to fix what others won't. Chaos is the only weapon we have. Which our good consciences keep us from performing. No good decent human what's to. So, we don't. Goes against our soul to do what needs to be done.

Cities are cesspools. Sodam and Gamora. It took the Lord to fix it. Which he obliterated to ash. We can fix this with less destruction. I don't have the courage yet. Maybe someday.

How do we fix the human soul? That is the true problem with all of this nonsense.
edit on 23-11-2022 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A resounding victory for monkeys everywhere!

This new change is as scientific as hookers for vaccines.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Yea I to would like to think no one could ever do that with a dog

But there are plenty of of people in jail for exactly that

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

No. The “world is some strange Lord of the Flies”… it is!!

The whole world is the island! And the “adults” have effed off to some other planet (and given some stupid name) and we are the ones left behind.

It is my only explanation for the Trump administration.

We are being lead to hell by the people who have already sold their souls and we cheer them on!!

All I know is that there has always been a recession and there has always been war. And that dumb behavior has been “normalized”.

In fact, the language itself has changed. “Snowflake”, “triggered” and “woke” just being the new PC way of “calling a spade a spade” ( and yeah, even the negative racial connotations that phrase… triggers)

This “fact” (including ‘cancel culture’) has got to be proof that there is a “breakaway society” from the human race.

Or maybe i am misunderestimating the stupidity of human beings.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It will always be the butt monkey pox to me!!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
someone really should tell the NHS but unless they can change the communities in and how its caught they'll not be able to change the stigma of it being an MSM condition..

NHS: conditions: Monkeypox

the anyone can get only goes as far as the BUT:

Anyone can get monkeypox.

Currently most cases have been in men who are gay, bisexual or have sex with other men, so it's particularly important to be aware of the symptoms if you're in these groups.

the traffic is directed through sexual health clinics..

call a sexual health clinic if:
You have a rash with blisters, anal pain or bleeding from your bottom and have either:

been in close contact, including sexual contact, with someone who has or might have monkeypox (even if they've not been tested yet) in the past 3 weeks
had 1 or more new sexual partners in the past 3 weeks
been to west or central Africa in the past 3 weeks
Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people, including sharing towels or bedding, until you've been told what to do.

Call the clinic before visiting.

Tell the person you speak to if you've had close contact with someone who has or might have monkeypox, or if you've recently travelled to central or west Africa.

<< 1   >>

join