It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A UFO Over Vatican City? [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Okay, I was watching Scarborough Country on MSNBC today and in the beginning of the show they had a live shot of vatican city at night. I don't know if this is the same light the other user was talking about but i definitely see something moving from the left ..then behind the church, then moves a little more to the right and just disappears. It could be a bird, but for some reason it's a brighter white than like..let's say, a white bird. i could be wrong
so what i did was CAPTURED the clip using my ati all in wonder card
let me know what you think it is.

To give you a better idea where i'm talking about here's that view but in daylight:

the video: s38.yousendit.com...

(the only place i found that would allow me to upload a video and provide a link for it for free. downside is, it's only available for 7 days.)

[edit on 6-4-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks like a bird. As it goes by the lights of the dome, I can make out wings flapping. It then turns into the darkness, seeming to "disappear".

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, defenitely looks like a bird. It looks like it goes behind the dome and lands on the smaller dome to the right.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Okay, I was watching Scarborough Country on MSNBC today and in the beginning of the show they had a live shot of vatican city at night. I don't know if this is the same light the other user was talking about but i definitely see something moving from the left ..then behind the church, then moves a little more to the right and just disappears. It could be a bird, but for some reason it's a brighter white than like..let's say, a white bird. i could be wrong
so what i did was CAPTURED the clip using my ati all in wonder card
let me know what you think it is.

To give you a better idea where i'm talking about here's that view but in daylight:

the video: s38.yousendit.com...

(the only place i found that would allow me to upload a video and provide a link for it for free. downside is, it's only available for 7 days.)

[edit on 6-4-2005 by eudaimonia]
There are and always will be thousands of white doves and pigeons around the Vatican. Popes and schoolchildren have been releasing them for a thousand years. Pigeon raising is a great pastime in Rome as well. Things flying over the Vatican are very commonplace, both animal and manmade. Let's not jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Darn looks like the file has been downloaded by so many it reached its limit.

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.[/qoute]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cant see, Cant comment.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have seen a round, Grey UFO in the News while they were showing the footage of the large crowd. Quite interesting, I like UFOs.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Link is not working
please fix it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Link is not working
please fix it.

sorry, here's an updated one: s21.yousendit.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How about speculating that its the light of god or an angel or something over the vatican city after the pope died....would make atleast a little more sence than a ufo....dont think they would now or put too much stock into segmented human religion....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
How about speculating that its the light of god or an angel or something over the vatican city after the pope died....would make atleast a little more sence than a ufo....dont think they would now or put too much stock into segmented human religion....

I admit, a little foolish of me to think it was a UFO, should've realized it was a bird from the start. But...a light of god? angel? for the pope? I won't even go there. Maybe you can get a better idea where I come from here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...
(comments made by 1wintermute1 on page 4 should be read)

It had to be moved from ATS to BTS, for reasons unknown.

Read the facts later presented in links throughout the thread and come back to me with something less...humorous?

[edit on 10-4-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by warthog911
Link is not working
please fix it.

sorry, here's an updated one: s21.yousendit.com...

uh all i got off that download was a rather long 29 min song talking about babalon sorry

new topics

top topics

join