It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana residents take down robber in apartment break-in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Kokomo police reported that Marrell Tyler, 18,

received multiple facial injuries when he broke into the Annex of Kokomo apartments on Thursday at 3:25 a.m. Police responded quickly but arrived to find Tyler beat up and held at gunpoint, thanks to the actions of three men who had been inside the first apartment he had entered. The men told police that Tyler had entered the apartment wearing a ski mask and pointing a gun at them. They jumped him, knocking away the gun and pinning him down. Tyler pulled a second gun that went off but did not injure anyone. One of the men grabbed his own gun and used it to subdue Tyler until police could arrive.
www.ksla.com...

edit on v552022Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2022 13:55:42 -05001 by Violater1 because: hilgr6d

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have a most excellent prison photo of the criminal, but for some reason, I can't access the down load page. SOMETHING TO DO WITH AN EXPIRED SECURITY CERTIFICATE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

THANK YOU xuenchen
edit on v572022Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2022 13:57:06 -05001 by Violater1 because: THANK YOU xuenchen

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I have a most excellent prison photo of the criminal, but for some reason, I can't access the down load page. SOMETHING TO DO WITH AN EXPIRED SECURITY CERTIFICATE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

try this...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Noice!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The news report got it all wrong!
He's a kind, innocent young boy who helps his grandma and his elderly neighbors all the time.
He was on his way to church when this unfortunate mishap occurred.
The apartment residents who attacked him are racist, white supremacist MAGA guys... a threat to democracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's a good think the perp is 18, otherwise there'd be three guys in jail for assault and battery, with a deadly weapons enhancement.

They might have been able to sucessfully beat the charges, but not without great expense.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Noice!

Added photo: Very Noice

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Noice!

Added photo: Very Noice

Dang he got it good, ouch.

Hope he remembers this and straightens up!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He was just turning his life around.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's a good think the perp is 18, otherwise there'd be three guys in jail for assault and battery, with a deadly weapons enhancement.

They might have been able to sucessfully beat the charges, but not without great expense.

He wasn't invited in, he broke in. Good that he's 18, but if had been younger my reaction would have been the same.
And what should the three men have done then? I know you're on the sane side, but still. What should they have done then?
Handed him all their valuables , assets, and a plate of milk & cookies ?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: nugget1

He wasn't invited in, he broke in. Good that he's 18, but if had been younger my reaction would have been the same.
And what should the three men have done then? I know you're on the sane side, but still. What should they have done then?
Handed him all their valuables , assets, and a plate of milk & cookies ?

If only the law saw it that way.
You can kill an intruder in the state of Wa. if you feel your life is in danger, but you better make sure he dies inside your home. If he makes it outside to die, you're likely to be charged with murder.

If it's a minor, the law is on the perp's side. Many homeowners have been sued- and lost- for injuring a minor who broke into their home. Adult perps have sued and won for injuries, too....especially if you have no visible injuries. It could well end up with the victum being charged with excessive force.

Yeah, the laws an suck , and it's good to know the particulars of your state.....like making sure they don't crawl outside.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is exactly what should happen to criminals.

new topics

top topics

join