It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW COVID Documentary - "DIED SUDDENLY"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Many here see me as "provax" which I kind of understand but its not exactly true, I'm anti made up stupid stuff.

This is awful though, if I was anti vax I'd be furious that people were doing stuff like this and making what could be something valid look utterly stupid and easily disprovable.

As you say its just random people caught on camera passing out or falling over?

If anything this is made by the establishment to discredit the anti vax movement.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, I am anti blablaa but I know a piece of # when I see one.

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Regardless of the rhetoric by the forces who want everyone and everything to get vaccinated we all know that children, teenagers, young and healthy adults including middle age individuals have to tiny chance of getting seriously ill or die due to Covid. Therefore the best course of action is to avoid these untested and potentially dangerous products.

Documentaries like this are very important and they provide a record. But most importantly they may help in creating the basis for a massive international lawsuit. As one of the Italian members of the European Parliament said a few days ago this is the greatest medical scandal in the history of mankind.

I strongly agree!

There is another documentary if anyone hasn't watched it yet:

Safe and effective: A second opinion

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The science has shown us that the MRNA shot is useless and potentially deadly.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't be an anti-vaxxer....

You need to have faith in these products.
The technology and knowledge has been going very fast at the speed of science!

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Seeing those people pass out and fall into train tracks was terrifying. For those of you who say where all the bodies well they're being counted by the insurance companies. Insurance companies have lost a lot of money because people have suddenly died. Though with the way you cavalierly say where all the bodies, I guess you can be a glad cuz there might be a new job opening for you somewhere. Yes I mean that very seriously you people who support this overtaking of our society are sick.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Very odd to me how many of those who collapsed put their arm up and spun in a circle before falling. Gave me goosebumps...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Another link to trailer.
Died Suddenly, eine Dokumentation, Start: November im Kino
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Many here see me as "provax" which I kind of understand but its not exactly true, I'm anti made up stupid stuff.

This is awful though, if I was anti vax I'd be furious that people were doing stuff like this and making what could be something valid look utterly stupid and easily disprovable.

As you say its just random people caught on camera passing out or falling over?

If anything this is made by the establishment to discredit the anti vax movement.

Well that was just a trailer. Personally I think the coroner evidence is very good, so are the athletes dropping, and so is the insurance numbers. They are all worth talking about and looking at.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yes, it has, it's just that the loudest people (CDC, media, gov) don't refer to or pay attention to the science.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

It's inverted science...

a relatively new field where if something, through study and experimentation, is found to suck, it is touted as good. If it kills people, it is extolled as a real life saver. If it doesn't work at all, lots of talking heads, government officials, and all of their sycophants come out and say how thankful they are that they were "Vaccinated" when they caught the diseases that they were supposed to be vaccinated against, and that deaths are much worse without their miracle elixir.

I think we have a few adherents and disciples of inverted science here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
rumble.com...

This is probably one of the most complete compilations of headline making "Sudden deaths" #baffled.

It is exceedingly sad really. Most of these people just swallowed the narrative whole and without question.
edit on 1-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What is lacking is a scientific analysis linking these deaths to the vaccine. If this number of people died with these strange symptoms, there should be scientific/statistical analysis to prove or disprove the linkage to the vaccine. We already know that one of the symptoms of COVID-19 is blood clots. Although most morticians may not be aware, we saw these blood clots in COVID-19 victims before the vaccine became available. The incidence of blood clots ranged from 20% to 40% among patients with severe COVID-19 illness, and 3% to 9% among those with mild to moderate COVID-19 illness. The connection between the blood clots and the vaccine was investigated on Feb 10, 2022, and determined to be false. www.poynter.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Portager
What is lacking is a scientific analysis linking these deaths to the vaccine. If this number of people died with these strange symptoms, there should be scientific/statistical analysis to prove or disprove the linkage to the vaccine. We already know that one of the symptoms of COVID-19 is blood clots. Although most morticians may not be aware, we saw these blood clots in COVID-19 victims before the vaccine became available. The incidence of blood clots ranged from 20% to 40% among patients with severe COVID-19 illness, and 3% to 9% among those with mild to moderate COVID-19 illness. The connection between the blood clots and the vaccine was investigated on Feb 10, 2022, and determined to be false. www.poynter.org...[ /quote]

Why yes, the Soros funded Poynter institute. Funded by the same people who want to depopulate the planet. I'm sure there's no conflict of interest there. Oh look there also associated with Poltifact.

edit on 22-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As I said before posting the link, there is no scientific or statistical analysis connecting the blood clots to the vaccine. However, there is evidence connecting blood clots to COVID-19 infections.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
rumble.com...

This is probably one of the most complete compilations of headline making "Sudden deaths" #baffled.

It is exceedingly sad really. Most of these people just swallowed the narrative whole and without question.

It looks a lot like this list of American Footballers

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it possible that the vaccine has been put in peoples arms since 1969?

edit on 22-11-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks for posting this Blue_Jay .. I knew it wouldn't stay up for long on Youtube.

I just checked and it can still be found Here

It really is very disturbing!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There is never any talk of biopsy results from the while calamari fibrous structures, I’d like to see some detailed results

<< 1   >>

join