It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 vaccine & increased myocarditis mortality risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
My view on this matter, eventhough I don't reject whet your are saying, is that it looks like a massive test in conformity and obedience.

I think it's both.

At present the World Economic Forum is the mouthpiece for "The Great Reset." They want both depopulation and to impose complete and total tyranny on planet Earth.

I see clearly the point made about tyranny and control through 'science' and 'scientific authority'.
They need to find a better way to depopulate the planet if this is what they are trying to do.

But what we shouldn't let them do is harm children and the young generations through their products.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But what we shouldn't let them do is harm children and the young generations through their products.

EVERYONE in the truth community is OUTRAGED by what is being done to children.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

EVERYONE in the truth community is OUTRAGED by what is being done to children.

I can't agree more!

But the same is true if you consider young and healthy adults. They should have never been the subjects of any experimentation and especially at a global level.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
papers.ssrn.com...

We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.

Given the risks of developing myocarditis, pericarditis, and/or having a heart or even die due to heart failure I think it is clear that children and young and healthy adults should have never been given these experimental and not so safe and effective products.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join