It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Vice President Of EcoHealth Alliance Has Evidence To Show Sars-CoV-2 Was Gain Of Function

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Dr. Andrew Huff, the former vice president of the infamous EcoHealth Alliance, which has been accused of involvement in gain of function research related to SARS-Cov2 worked for and reported to Dr. Peter Daszak, the man who many have pointed to as the progenitor of this franken virus. Dr. Huff has declared under oath that his report shows the real origin of SARS-Cov2, and that gain of function research was done in the Wuhan lab. There have been numerous admissions of this evidence, but it always gets buried by the mainstream media since it does not fit the narrative. It's pretty sad that this has to be repeated over and over with more details when there was already sufficient evidence to show it was gain of function "research." Of course, gain of function research is just a euphemism for bioweapon.

Be sure to read the other tweets as different revelations are coming out now about the details of how the gain of function was done as well as the changes made to the virus which include HIV inserts.

Here is the full report from Renz Law:

“I attest that I reviewed the proposal that was submitted to NIH which detailed the gain-of-function virology work that was being conducted to create the agent known as SARS-CoV-2, which causes the disease known as COVID-19,” Huff said in his declaration.

Dr. Huff is against this practice, he added. He explained gain-of-function involves enhancing the infectivity and transmissibility of a disease being worked on within a lab. In other words, it makes the agent gain function, thereby making it more harmful.

“My opposition to Gain of Functions research stemmed from my Ph.D. studies taught by my Committee Chair, Dr. Michael T. Osterholm, who was also President Joe Biden’s COVID advisor,” Huff said in his declaration.

Gain-of-function work is conducted under the premise that, in a lab, scientists can make a disease more harmful and evolve faster in order to “develop a medical countermeasure,” a vaccine or a drug, to get ahead of the evolution of the disease.

“The worst part is they defer their responsibility of what’s called a biosecurity officer or institutional biosafety committee to a subcontractor. That subcontractor is the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Huff said.

Having a biosafety or biosecurity officer or committee is essential and expected in this field, Huff explained. EcoHealth Alliance did not have a biosafety committee, and subcontracting it was not allowed under federal policy, he said.

Dr. Huff met Dr. Shi Zhengli and Dr. Ralph Baric and attended presentations at which they discussed their work on the design and engineering of SARS-CoV-2 and the use of humanized mice in their experiments.

TGP SOURCE

edit on 17-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That's gonna leave a mark for sure...

wouldn't it be nice to see fauci trying to figure out where to escape to that has no extradition with the US??

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I propose a game show.

We'll call it...

The Running Man

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

wouldn't it be nice to see fauci trying to figure out where to escape to that has no extradition with the US??

It's just more truth bombs. Eventually the stages of denial progress.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: MaxxAction

It's just more truth bombs. Eventually the stages of denial progress.

Would be nice to see some accountability, though.
We see people having their lives destroyed over things they simply said out loud decades ago, but things certain people have done just two years ago, evil things, destroying countless lives, go ignored.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sort of like the “gain of function” research Boston University just announced.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

Yeah, looks like they're gonna keep it going forever.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

Yeah, looks like they're gonna keep it going forever.

Such a clown world we live in. These are the people that will kill us all.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Take a stance. What is Covid-19?

A) fake

B) just a cold bro

C) very dangerous bioweapon

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

d) gain of function or just plain spreading the regular flu virus
...prob with the sketch brain swab test, so it's nice and lodged up there, if I had to guess.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: add2

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Take a stance. What is Covid-19?

A) fake

B) just a cold bro

C) very dangerous bioweapon

Has your stance changed at all? Enquiring minds....

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: LordAhriman
...prob with the sketch brain swab test, so it's nice and lodged up there, if I had to guess.

I've avoided the test for this reason - that a number of tests may in fact be purposefully laced with c19, or just flu, to make you spread the word that we all need the $vaccine$. Seems like a clever way to infect people, since taking the test means they won't be surprised by a positive result.

Now, let me temper that statement with another... I never truly BELIEVED this and tbh was almost embarrassed that i'd had this thought and worst had allowed this paranoia to dictate my behaviour by avoiding being tested...

Now, let me temper that thought... I never truly doubted this suspicion enough to allow a fear of paranoia to dictate my behaviour. I'm not embarrassed about that.

These are the processes sometimes referred to as gut instinct. At the end of the day i don't know which it is: paranoia, or common sense. But i'm at peace with following my gut instinct.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Confirming more and more of what we already knew

And as time passes it seems us conspiracy theorists were right on the virus the vax and the murderous treatment protocols

We were ridiculed , mocked and some of us even removed from. Our jobs , our social standings and even pushed out of our communities

When will there be justice? They called for justice for the dead when they accused us of murdering because we didn't get vaxxed, where's that same passion from them now?

How much more can the left polarize themselves and out themselves as complete frauds w out completely being discredited?

We want JUSTICE

Man zombies sure has been super quiet lately along w some of the others that attempted to shut down and discredit this premise for the better part of a year

Wonder why

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Many many people got ostracized from their professions, banned from social media, blacklisted by media etc. for suggesting such things. When they finally started to acknowledge it, nothing was redressed -- no apologies, etc. The propaganda job was done and even though the almost certain basic facts are:

Fauci and his org knowingly funded the genesis of covid in Wuhan, knowingly hid the connection, and knowingly misled the US and the world, people still look at him like he's some kind of hero rather than a candidate for prison or worse for unsympathetically killing millions, then blaming the people for "letting it get them" via vax status. Why aren't you wearing a helmet when I beat you..., c'mon?

join