It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States and Hospitals Massively Incentivized for Pushing the Deadly Remdesivir

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
Remdesivir does appear to be a fantastic broad spectrum anti-viral with applications far beyond it's current use.

How to know who to believe?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Because of, or in spite of ?

In the early days of its use for covid, it was only available for those on deaths door anyhow and It’s still only recommended as a last resort, if your going to die, it’s 50/50 you probably still will. If you are going to recover it may increase your recovery time.

Going from what I can find, it appears safe, but not especially effective when going head to head with viruses most of us are likely to encounter in the wild, But Might help with the more obscure ones like Marburg or Ebola or maybe even pneumonia.

Now if doctors are pushing it to patients that are not on wrong side of prematurely expiring, that’s both cause for concern and a legal issue.

Bottom line the drug was fast-tracked due to nothing else being available at the time, and not much on the horizon.

There’s side effects which don’t sound great, but I was at the point where it was prescribed they’d be the least of my worries.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

What I know is that EVERYTHING in the official story about the "pandemic" is deception.

The attorneys in the opening post of this thread are not doing what they're doing to entertain themselves.

If you haven't taken the TIME it takes to LISTEN, you should.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I learned about Remdesivir from Dr. Bryan Ardis.

A screenshot:

A link to the interview:

Dr. Bryan Ardis - 10/12/22- Lawsuits, Reversing Diabetes, Dr Malone, Trump - The Jack Anthony Show

TheJackAnthonyShow Published October 12, 2022 753 Views

Dr Bryan Ardis joints us to discuss a variety of topics including the breaking news about the Remdesivr Fresno CA lawsuits, and much more!

Link

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I know enough to know that covid was probably developed in a lab and has since killing the majority of susceptible people mutated into a "seasonal flu".

I know that two family members died in the first waves of covid, members who would, on any other year would not died due to "seasonal flu".

Covid, initially, was killing a lot more people than regular flu. It's sub-variants since delta have been not much worse than: "The flu".

I know that a close healthy friend was in ICU for months and clinically died a number of times due to covid. He managed to survive and with alot of rehab is now almost fully recovered.

I don't trust mRNA vaccines, especially they way they have been pushed on us. Why would companies and counties be pushing specific types of vaccines on us?

I know enough not to trust, not only pharmaceutical companies and governments pushing unnecessary (at this point), but also law firms who can see the potential for a quick buck on the back of medications that were rubber stamped with approvals that will never see any trial.

However

I know attorneys will file a suit based on the potential for a hearing (not trial). And regardless of there actually being a case, a corporation paying off a couple of plaintiffs is going to cost less in fee's and invasive discovery. A case like this is never supposed to come to trial and both the attorneys and plaintiffs know its a shot for easy money. The only actual winners will be lawyers.

It'd sure be nice to see an actual trial being held where we can get some actual answers to questions people have about the drug, but alas we will not, so we are left with speculation. There will, most probably, be settlement and of course a NDA.

Lawsuits are rarely about justice, it's all about the potential nuisance money, of which plaintiffs will see little.

Remdesivir was not designed for Covid and its use was supposed to be worst case, where other supportive medicine would not work (it obviously does work against other coronaviruses in other animals). If its use has become "normal" to use for any old covid patient, that's criminal, a serious breach of its original approval and that loophole to be shutdown ASAP.

It's potential uses go beyond Covid, but Covid is the current paying market right now as there's not a whole lotta insurance card carrying customers getting Ebola or Marburg.
edit on 16-10-2022 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
Remdesivir was not designed for Covid and its use was supposed to be worst case, where other supportive medicine would not work (it obviously does work against other coronaviruses in other animals). If its use has become "normal" to use for any old covid patient, that's criminal, a serious breach of its original approval and that loophole to be shutdown ASAP.

It's potential uses go beyond Covid, but Covid is the current paying market right now as there's not a whole lotta insurance card carrying customers getting Ebola or Marburg.

I never heard of Remdesivir before I heard Dr. Ardis talk about it because he had been through an experience with a hospital killing his father-in-law, not with Remdesivir, but with the protocol they INSISTED on despite the family's wishes. Subsequently, when Dr. Ardis learned of Fauci's LIES told and MANDATE that ONLY Remdesivir was to be used for COVID, he became an activist.

The attorneys in the OP, who you SHOULD take the time to listen to, are also activists.

A screenshot:

States and Hospitals Massively Incentivized for Pushing the Deadly Remdesivir

<< 1   >>

join