It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Crosses Red-Line, Censors Florida Surgeon General's Recommendation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This should be good. This social media censorship issue is going to come to a head quickly at this rate. In this instance, Twitter on their own initiative decided to block a public health statement from a state surgeon general.

I think it is time to de-monopolize these internet giants once and for all. If not, enforce free speech for users.

Twitter blocks — and then restores — Covid-19 vaccination post from Florida's surgeon general

redstate.com...

On Saturday, Florida’s Surgeon General, Joseph Ladapo, made waves by becoming the first major health official in the country to recommend against males 18-39 getting the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. That came after an extensive, multi-year study showed an 84 percent rise in cardiac-related deaths among the age group. That backed up prior studies which had also pointed to an increased risk of heart issues.

Ladapo’s job is to make those determinations and give his recommendations to the general public. That would be the same general public that chose to elect Ron DeSantis, who appointed the surgeon general, as governor of Florida.

Unfortunately, Twitter has long shown it is a ward of the politicized CDC and quickly moved to censor Ladapo’s announcement. As far as I can tell, it was an unprecedented move to silence a duly-appointed health official of a major state.

Think about how Orwellian and perhaps dangerous Twitter’s move was. They chose, supposedly of their own volition (but likely with a wink and nod from the Biden administration), to directly interfere in the public health decision of a US state. Again, a massive social media company decided it should have the power to override and ignore the recommendation of a duly-elected administration, dictating to the public instead.

www.yahoo.com...

Twitter blocked — and then restored — a post from Florida Surgeon General Joe Ladapo that was promoting an analysis claiming a high incidence of cardiac-related deaths among men who take the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

Ladapo, who posted the tweet Friday, had also recommended men aged 18-39 should not receive the mRNA vaccine.

“Our current misleading information policies cover: synthetic and manipulated media, COVID-19, and civic integrity,” Twitter stated in its post that blocked Ladapo’s tweet. “If we determine a Tweet contains misleading or disputed information per our policies that could lead to harm, we may add a label to the content to provide context and additional information.”

Twitter restored the post on Sunday morning.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what's outrageous is that he's communicating official state policy and some blue hair freaks in silicon valley decided they are going to overrule it.

hope if Musk ever gets to own the company he bought that he reveals all the shenanigans that have been going on with this clowns.

but I'm sure it will be restored 3 days from now and they'll call it a "glitch"

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Twitter is against policy decisions of a state so Twitter gets to ban the information.

Soon the evil left will be on here to remind everyone that Twitter is a private company and can do whatever they want, and while Twitter is a private company, when it acts as an agent to a political regime or ideology, then a line appears to have been crossed.

Again.

Maybe when the FBI and DoJ is done loading MAGA folks into trains, they can take a look at this.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have a suggestion. Stop using all these "social media" platforms. You can say whatever you want. It's you're right as an American. But if we stopped using that garbage (social media like twitter, FB, Instagram etc), then we take their power away in how they can control us. I did a paper in college on the rise of social media and how teen suicides skyrocketed* along with it Our children are ten ways of depressed. Now teen homicide and violence is sky rocketing... What I learned is, and what we ourselves* want to ignore is, social media has not been good for our children's mental health, safety, and development (nor has it been for adults). Not even going to flood with facts and data, because pride will ignore them, but it's obvious the consequences of all this social media "worship." People are more concerned with all the "attention" they get, rather than look at what all SM has caused.
Yes, twitter is privately owned. If you wanna change the "rules" of these sites then buy them out and make the changes you seem fit. Stop waiting on jerk off billionaires to come "save us" from other jerk off billionaires. My point: if you don't like how things are being handled, then stop using their sites. It very well may fix a lot of problems we are having. I believe it would help us to remember how human beings are actually supposed to connect with one another. We have lost that connection with one another. They have fed us fear and hate of one another, and we have eatin it up and asking for seconds and thirds of their propaganda of hate.
No one will want to hear this. They love their own "fame" more than humanity itself. Social media was one of the cleverest mental control moves this world has ever known. And we eat it up.

(This is where I'd drop the mic and walk off)
edit on 9-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: Misspelled

edit on 9-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

See, here is the problem with this.

If you use "something else" that they don't like, then they collude to bring it down. Say something becomes a twitter alternative, suddenly the paypals of the world will bar them from taking payments through their service, etc. etc.

Leftist and their tech giant allies will go after their advertisers.

It is impossible to truly create an alternative media in this fascist wokeism environment.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, if medically trained Bill Gates can tell us how to live and what’s good for us like the Nazi-spawned Klaus Schwab, then certainly Twitter has the right to deem what is fact and trashbinable for our own good.

Did I get this right?

We shall see what Musk is capable of in the next month or two. Agree people should opt out of the most egregious brainwashing social media outlet and think for themselves.

Fingers crossed. Not holding any breath.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's clear that Pfizer is running this country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Results: I don't use any social media. Period. I use to. But started to see it for what it was. My point is, I have no "followers," I still speak to people. I still maintain relationships. This and one other site is where I get my news from. What I've learned is, after getting rid of all social media, I am much happier and at peace. We don't need any if that crap to socialize. Im gen x. We didn't have SM growing up, and we were still cool, still liked, and actually had OUR OWN FUN.
Yes, they will get us either way. I just see a lot of complaining that ppls social media isn't acting the way they want it I act. I myself felt this way once
I shut it all off......and life is good. I do no feel like I'm "missing out" on anything, actually. It was all just as fake as everything else. (I despise fake shi*). And I will admit that I am able to see the world around me (again) now that a lot of my focus isn't on how much people adore me (being sarcastic). Life is livable without SM, and IMO life is better without it.
aa reply to: infolurker

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Desperate Dirty Racists ☠️

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's clear that Pfizer is running this country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, I think the reason they banned this was because of the data.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We have to find out what happened to COVID19 scamdemic

And we have to find out for what reason good enough did the democrats completely nuke democracy

I think those two events have 109% cause the chain of events we see today with Russia & China attacking

People need to go to jail
Our adversaries aboard need nuking

I’m all in for a scorched earth policy on domestic tramps and foreign ones

Why is no administration or government interested in telling the world what happened with the covid scam?

My personal belief is all sides are implicated

It’s possible they all agreed to use it as a catalyst to bring in a global social credit system and thought they’d rule together

But who is the delusional moron who ever thought it could work without all out rebellion ?

Somebody somewhere or many still need to be locked up and hung in public

I mean of course Russia and China are using this western self harm as a fine opportunity to replace and faceplant out stupid treasonous & corrupt leaders

For now I’m just going to deal with the external clowns and hope within my lifetime these soft weak liberal clowns get the chair for their massive mistakes and treason

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Twitter is doomed. Musk has purchased a clanger for sure. He will lose a third of his fortune over this. The liberal Californians will not like his way of doing things and will move on to another site. Musk is not as clever as you think. He is starting to make huge errors.

The #er supports China and gives them all the business he should be giving to the West. He cares nothing for freedom and Chinese imprisonment of its billion plus people. Look what he just said about how Taiwan should allow itself to be invaded and taken over by China. The dude has gone nuts and cares nothing for democracy, obviously. Apple are just the same. Musk is one of the worst offenders with his Chinese Tesla. He is making China rich, wealthy and powerful while neglecting American industry. He pretends to be a man of the people when really he is just exploiting people even worse than any Rothschild I have heard of. I don't think much of him. The dude gives me the creeps and he is pretty amoral. Jeff Bezos is just as much an enemy of American industry, friend to Chinese oppression of its people and threat to the free world. He makes a forture out of all that cheap crap he imports into the West that breaks after five minutes. He is the one polluting us all and filling the landfill sites with broken plastic Chinese crap. These so called "captains of industry" make themselves rich by acting against the interests of the nations that gave them their status and built them up; us the customers in the West.

Twitter's days are numbered and Elon is going to lose a # load of money. Kanye West was right to say what he did and try to break this cycle of censorship and cancel culture. He has earned my respect for being that brave. The Jewish financiers are too big for their boots. They are controlling us too much with all their woke and net zero carbon 666 crap. Back off or be cast out. Everyone will start boycotting your companies and kick you out of finance if you carry on like this. You are nothing but trouble right now. You are seriously destroying the West. Back off or pay the price of your manipulation and exploitation. That's coming from a Jew lover too. I love the Jewish Tradition, but I don't like what these modern liberal atheist Jews are up to. They are Jew in name only. There is your conspiracy, ATS. I can kind of understand why they are such control freaks as they had a hard two thousand years, topped off with the Holocaust. It is bound to make a control freak of you after you have suffered a wipe out attempt on that scale. For every action there is a reaction and consequence, sometimes huge and all smothering of everything. There is no smoke without fire though. They are witch hunting and shutting down, character assassinating anyone who dares utter a word of criticism against them in public.

Sorry to be blunt, but it is the truth. They occupy all the powerful places in finance, media and business. How many Jewish music performers and movie actors are there compared to others? The ratio is crazy and unfair. They have exploited any original talent there was and now the industries are coming to ruin because its the same old rehashed ideas from the same old boring Hollywood syndicate with zero fresh blood from the rich cultures of all of planet earth. We can't get a look in any longer. They are the biggest racists on the planet. Nobody else is getting a look in apart from a few black token converts who they exploit rotten too to show how wokey inclusive they are. They have been actively destroying everything sacred and vital to Western political and economic wellbeing in the modern age. Look and you will see that it is so. Look who owns everything in the media and how many Jewish politicians there are in the West. There are fifteen million Jews in the world. The ratios don't add up. That is no better than operating an international mafia.

Ezra Pound and TS Eliot both warned that they would mess everything up. They have been proven right. What a bloody mess. The west is finished if it carries on like this. It's pathetic.

My house is a decayed house, And the Jew squats on the window sill, the owner, Spawned in some estaminet of Antwerp, Blistered in Brussels, patched and peeled in London. (T.S Eliot "Gerontion")

See what I mean?

edit on 10-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join