It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delaware SC has ruled that no-excuse mail-in voting and same-day voter registrations a no go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There may be hope on curbing voter fraud after all. I assume this will be overruled somehow as fraudulent mail in voter fraud is the new hotness for the DNC and their way on having one party rule forever.

Something positive, at least for today.

courts.delaware.gov...

BREAKING: The Delaware Supreme Court has ruled that no-excuse mail-in voting and same-day voter registrations are unconstitutional.

1. The Vote-by-Mail Statute2 impermissibly expands the categories of absentee voters identified in Article V, Section 4A of the Delaware Constitution. Therefore, the judgment of the Court of Chancery that the Vote-by-Mail Statute violates the Delaware Constitution should be affirmed.

2. The Same-Day Registration Statute3 conflicts with the provisions of Article V, Section 4 of the Delaware Constitution. Consequently, the judgment of the Court of Chancery that the Same-Day Registration Statute does not violate the Delaware Constitution should be reversed.

1 Sitting by designation under Del. Const. art. IV, § 12 and Supreme Court Rules 2(a) and 4(a) to complete the quorum. 2 15 Del. C., ch. 56A. 3 15 Del. C. § 2036. 3 3. The Court enters this abbreviated order in recognition of the impending election scheduled for November 8, 2022, and the Department of Election’s desire to mail ballots to voters by or around October 10, 2022. A more formal opinion, fully explaining the Court’s views and the reasons supporting our unanimous decision, will issue in due course. The mandate shall issue immediately. NOW,

THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED that the judgment of the Court of Chancery as reflected in its September 14, 2022 Memorandum Opinion and September 15, 2022 Implementing Order be AFFIRMED in part and REVERSED

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I fear liberals will rule forever due to lazy people not independantly researching past records of candidates on the ballot; the DNC ihas been heavily funding as many RINO's as they can.

By the time people realize they're being played it may be too late to turn back.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
evidence we need to pack the Delaware Supreme Court.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You conservatives, always getting in the way of progress. SMH

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Excellent.

This is but one of many states that have taken action agaisnt voter fraud.

Political insiders are aware of what went down, anyone dumb enough to believe biden got 81 million votes is looking pretty dumb right about now.

Only hardened Blue States will continue to BS, but toss ups are a legislative battleground as each side try to counter each ones BS.

I have high hopes for this Midterm.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
FYI, Many democrat states pulled this same stunt, so....

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
shouldnt be able to register and vote in the same day, zero chance you can verify the potential voter.

Glad that Delaware managed to perform the cranial rectal inversion this time.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bet they find ways to cheat anyway and the "results" can't be reversed in any Court ☠️

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I fear liberals will rule forever due to lazy people not independantly researching past records of candidates on the ballot; the DNC ihas been heavily funding as many RINO's as they can.

By the time people realize they're being played it may be too late to turn back.

I think that is a large problem amongst most populaces. People don't take the time to research candidates.

I think we should boycott the GOP and DNC. Although i am not sure who would be up for that.

new topics

top topics

join