It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to start chopping off the hands of the fkn animals that are destroying businesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Great deflection and oh-so brave and original 😁

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Have you ever met Joe Arpaio?
I have on many occasions. Now inviting him over for dinner and getting slightly intoxicated, on duty I might add lol he will say things like you.
How did that turn out?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
People don't seem to understand that while insurance may cover it it raises the cost of doing business, which is passed on to the consumer.

If you support the vandals you have no right to complain about higher prices.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Don't bother.
She's sitting pretty....

Somehow...

I guess...

It's mental gymnastics....

You just don't understand...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Allaroundyou

you support criminals. sure it's a total dick move, but then, it's also totally expected, knowing where it came from.

I don't know where you got the thought that I support criminal action, but oh man you are way off.
I support law and order. It sucks that happened and I could only imagine the stress involved.
But all of that is covered.
I hope she paid off all debt and makes it clear that this will never happen again.
So tell me again how I support criminals?

show me which post you did in this thread that was pro law enforcement. All I see is assuring us the store owner will get rich off of this attack. If I missed it, show me.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: musicismagic

Agreed.

The pandering to criminals, the excuses that it's "only property and can be replaced" are ignoring the fundamental points that these criminals are infringing upon our rights.

I see no problem with shooting them, personally.

If my stuff is worth risking their pathetic lives, then they should give it a try.

Or maybe they can get jobs and work instead of stealing.

Sounds like communism to me though. A few work while the rest take the fruits of others labor.

Eventually, the only answer to anything is shooting somebody and leaving the body as a warning to would-be hooligans. Welcome to the revival of the wild west.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Agreed.

The pandering to criminals, the excuses that it's "only property and can be replaced" are ignoring the fundamental points that these criminals are infringing upon our rights.

If my stuff is worth risking their pathetic lives, then they should give it a try.

Sounds like communism to me though. A few work while the rest take the fruits of others labor.

Eventually, the only answer to anything is shooting somebody and leaving the body as a warning to would-be hooligans. Welcome to the revival of the wild west.

You’d most likely get ganged up on by the crowd and loose your gun. Then your body will be laid out as a warning. Best to get a safe distance from the crowd and recognize the loss.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Agreed.

Worked great for Vlad the Impaler leaving the bodies as a warning.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Agreed.

Do you keep your doors to your home or your car unlocked?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

On so many levels NO!
We are a country of law and order.
As long as she was not harmed and her insurance is good she is not hurting.
Your feels do though for some reason.
Something like 4-5 years ago a work truck from a company I didn't own was stolen along with almost 35k worth of equipment and the companies owner nowhere to be found. Because of the contents the FBI had to get and naturally because my office was next to this company my arse had to deal with.
Annoying but I didn't loose any money nor anyone else besides the dudes when they found them in Arizona.
But ya your feels

How are we a 'law and order' country if this is allowed to continue? You know this is not the first of these type of attack/vandalism. BLM/Antifa had no consequences for their actions, as there riots were considered 'mostly peaceful'.
While a law-abiding minor citizen (Rittenhouse) was prosecuted for 'murder' what was self-defense.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Stay Classy Portland.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Stay Classy Portland.

The " Silent Invasion " like the wind of change and its coming in like hurricane Ian.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We had the neighborhood steakhouse close down unexpectedly a few months ago without warning.

I was wondering what had happened, the parking lot was always full and the clientele was full of friendly folks.

Found out someone had started a rumor that it was a "white supremacist hangout" and the parent company closed them up based on anonymous complaints.

The majority of the folks working there were from our diverse neighborhood, and the rumors were completely unfounded and now instead of walking to work, these chefs and waitresses have to spend money on gas for their new jobs elsewhere.

Such bullsnip.

I've been there several times and never heard a single rude thing uttered nor did any of the employees report any such untoward behavior on premises.

Some people out there are just assholes.

edit on 10/9/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hope the owner gets fully reimbursed by her insurance and she takes the money and runs. In a month or two the property owner finds the place empty and the lessee nowhere to be found. Then after a year or two of standing empty the wrecked shell becomes the property of the city and they have to bulldoze it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join