It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender TikTok Star Arrested On Eight Counts of Child Sex Abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Child molesters are considered a protected class, with the Democrats.

That's the difference.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: nerbot

I was gob smacked when I heard what vanderbilt (I think it was vandy might be mistaken) hospital was doing and why, the entire reason they do transition surgery the years and years of follow up procedures and mental health assistance making them a ton of money.

IT was vandy, i lived in Nashville for quite a few years , i was floored too, but i was happy to see how fast the governor acted to put an end to it

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

So you’re saying you could switch your sexual preference? Because I can’t and I don’t believe you can either.
Not trying to be combative, you bring up a good point..I’ve known people like that too. But logic tells me they’re perpetuating...or they were perpetuating when they pretended to be gay. So they are definitely a perpetuator. Occam’s razor tells me they are bisexual and lying.
Everyone lies. Especially when it comes to their own personal business

edit on 8-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Child molesters are considered a protected class, with the Democrats.

That's the difference.

No they absof#ckinglutely are not. Only in your sick fantasy worlds.

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
And this is by no means a defense of LordAhriman, but I'm pretty sure he is just a Legend of Zelda fan.

Very, VERY much so! Been a fan since the release of the original. But my username in in reference to the guitarist of Dark Funeral, one of my favorite bands.
edit on 9-10-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The legend of Zelda (NES) is the greatest game of all time
You should check out Alex Hutchings and Guthrie govan
edit on 9-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I'm a huge fan of both of those guys.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Homosexual deviant behaviour. It deviates from the natural process of procreation. Transgenders are also deviant, for the same reason.

How is this even disputed?

a reply to: CptGreenTea

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I see that you only answer what suits your arguments and conveniently forgetting about everything else. Has this anything to do with the transgender ideology?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Homosexual deviant behaviour. It deviates from the natural process of procreation. Transgenders are also deviant, for the same reason.

Probably because sex between consenting adults doesn't affect your lifestyle in the slightest. But we're not talking about sex between consenting adults, so maybe homosexuals and pedophiles shouldn't be conflated in your heavily misinformed dichotomy of sexuality.

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol you be like THIS SIDE IS BAD

I'm like: KILL ALL PEDOS

Sure. Let's start with everyone in that list LordAhriman provided and thin out the RINOs a bit along with any predators hiding behind the DNC. Honestly, that may be the most direct and efficient approach to emptying seats before the next election.

edit on 9-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ok. Sex is for procreation. Any sex that deviates from that is ... deviant.

Not sure what your trying to correct me on.

Claiming a sexual inclination is a lifestyle choice is weird, though I guess social deviant is a thing.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Dalamax

Probably because sex between consenting adults doesn't affect your lifestyle in the slightest. But we're not talking about sex between consenting adults, so maybe homosexuals and pedophiles shouldn't be conflated in your heavily misinformed dichotomy of sexuality.

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol you be like THIS SIDE IS BAD

I'm like: KILL ALL PEDOS

Sure. Let's start with everyone in that list LordAhriman provided and thin out the RINOs a bit along with any predators hiding behind the DNC. Honestly, that may be the most direct and efficient approach to emptying seats before the next election.

The list provided has nothing to do with the topic of the discussion but it's a diversion on purpose as the transgender ideology finds it very difficult to defend its claims and arguments.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

So you’re saying you could switch your sexual preference? Because I can’t and I don’t believe you can either.
Not trying to be combative, you bring up a good point..I’ve known people like that too. But logic tells me they’re perpetuating...or they were perpetuating when they pretended to be gay. So they are definitely a perpetuator. Occam’s razor tells me they are bisexual and lying.
Everyone lies. Especially when it comes to their own personal business

Not every gay man or lesbian woman believes that they are born gay. I'd include bisexuals, but most of the ones I know (including myself) believe that most people who are vehemently against same sex relationships live in denial and shame of their attractions due to their upbringing.

You can believe what you want, but that's all it is—a belief.

I myself don't think I was born gay or straight. I was raised to like women and up until my early twenties I had no interest in men. I really still don't. But if I met a guy who was really feminine, androgynous, or trans with an intact penis I may be inclined to mess around.

I'll never love a man the same way I love women. In fact, to be entirely honest I don't really respect men who effeminate themselves. On the other hand I do still respect gay men who don't go flamboyant and try to be and act like caricatures of women. I'ld never have sex with those types of men though because I'm not attracted to manly men in that way.

When I was in my late 20s I could barely stand being around anyone. Both men and women pissed me off to no end with their immaturity and ignorance. I went around telling people I was asexual, because my disdain for people was so strong just the thought of sex with any of these dumbasses made me want to puke. The thought of the smells and sights of various fluids disgusted me.

Now I'm in my early 30s and of it weren't for meeting my current girlfriend who has been one of the best things to ever happen to me in my # life I'd probably still be doing my own thing perfectly content with Palmela Handerson and the blank sight of my ceiling.

So, no I don't think I was born in any way that decisively determined what my sexuality would be. I consider my thoughts and opinions to be the major determining factor of who I've been inclined to pursue.

I think a lot of people disregard how great of an affect a child's upbringing and the culture they are a part of influences their hard ingrained thoughts on things.

I think that the whole born gay thing is a ridiculous attempt to try and justify one's sexuality when, in my opinion, there's no need to justify anything. I don't give a damn what people think of me, and if they don't want to be friendly or have anything to do with me then that's fine. I don't want to hear their bull# anyways.

I wish more people wouldn't give a damn about it. To build one's entire identity around their sexual identity is absurd and a reduction of what it means to be human. People are more than just their political identity, sexual identity, ideological identity, or whatever tribal bull# they want to belong to. We are all humans. To reduce us down to labels is to dehunanize us.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I see that you only answer what suits your arguments and conveniently forgetting about everything else. Has this anything to do with the transgender ideology?

Nothing. But it is healthy to remind ourselves that we aren’t so different.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I remember Joe Biden in a campaign speech say
"If you do not vote for me, you ain't black.
And if you diddle kids, you ain't a true Republican, you are liberal left"

I may have paraphrased a bit but you get the jist of it I am sure.

So obviously those were all liberal left Democrats pretending to be conservative.

So we should all be weeding out the liberal left pedos from both parties

Prosecute pedos to the full extent especially if they are posing as conservative.
In fact posing conservative pedos should get twice the penalty that normal pedos receive.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Something must have changed in the way the mobile version of ATS does quoting because it's a major pain in the ass tp trim quotes now without it screwing up the whole post.

But thanks for the band reference. Don't think I've ever heard of them. I'll check them out later.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Furthermore while I agree that the mythology of Pan isn't a good look for people who want to call themselves pan, but saying people who are pan are automatically pedos is a false equivalency. I can't read minds, but everybody I know who identifies as pan is because they aren't put off by other people's pronouns or identities. They'll have relations with gay, bi, les, trans, demis, furries, aliens, themselves if they could, but that doesn't mean they are going after children.

This is a major reason why I'm critical of identity labels. It makes it easy for people to attack one another and whole groups of people merely by association.

Pedos are pedos. Doesn't matter what their gender, ethnicity, political affiliation, or whatever is.

I've known both men and women of all creeds and colors get busted for being pedos. Some people unfortunately just get lighter sentences or dismissed merely because of their culture or genitalia.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: infolurker

When someone is a deviant in one part of their life they often are a deviant in others as well. This especially happens when someone lacks a moral compass.

It's true if you have no moral anchor, then anything goes, empowering insanity also leads to a level of entitlement for them, that you can break fundamental rules that actually do hurt other members of society.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Accused Of

Pedophilia is awful we all agree, but let's wait until it's a certain and this freak has had their fair day in court before we break out the torches.

When it is no longer "accused of" and is "guilty of" I'll be right there with you. I'll even bring my own torch and pitchfork.

But we need to be better than this. knee jerk reacting should be left to the snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes they are.

All of them.

Normal people can't afford to take chances around them. They prove this every single day when they shove their degeneracy in our faces and call us bigots for being disgusted by it.
edit on 10102022 by LunaticPandora because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The guy looks like a freak, is a monster, and needs to be put down

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join