It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this controlled oposition for the vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The key point in his paper is this one:

"Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19"

As for the conclusion there is more one can say. Dr Malhotra argues that the global mass vaccination program must pause. I will say there needs to be a legal investigation or legal investigations in relation to the way there products were promoted for general use and the way they were promoted.
I am thinking of the Nuremberg trials.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You can see that the guy is very eloquent and informed, he would have been well informed when he was schilling for big pharma, he has given an address to the WHO, that's strange when other top scientists were being vilified. Now soon we will have a response from the WHO which says something to the effect,
"Oh gosh big pharma is out of control, now we will have to oversee and control all vaccine trials, and as the governments have signed up for our control of rollouts we will now be the last word", these people are funded by the very problem that caused it all.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I found this article interesting

Big Pharma, Bad Medicine 2012

The boundaries between academic medicine—medical schools, teaching hospitals, and their faculty—and the pharmaceutical industry have been dissolving since the 1980s, and the important differences between their missions are becoming blurred. Medical research, education, and clinical practice have suffered as a result.

LINK

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You can see that the guy is very eloquent and informed, he would have been well informed when he was schilling for big pharma, he has given an address to the WHO, that's strange when other top scientists were being vilified. Now soon we will have a response from the WHO which says something to the effect,
"Oh gosh big pharma is out of control, now we will have to oversee and control all vaccine trials, and as the governments have signed up for our control of rollouts we will now be the last word", these people are funded by the very problem that caused it all.

What is worth noticing is that in his interview he states he has been taken by the flow and made a mistake believing these products are safe for use.
Of course that's not the whole story as someone can guess. Other scientists must speak instead of acknowledging the issue and only think about their careers.

The interview is here

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is an interesting opinion on his paper but you probably won't like it.

It's by another doctor who disputes some of his opinions.

link

a reply to: anonentity

This website is owned by the New England Skeptical Society! No room for open minds there. They seem to do a lot of work debunking the paranormal. Ok.

Editing to add... one of their writers is Scott Gavura who is listed on LinkedIn as Director, Provincial Drug Reimbursement Programs
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Of course, this man who works with a budget of 700 million dollars, wants no research into alternative medicine that might prove to be cheap and effective.

LinkedIn Scott Gravura

I don't have time to continue but I bet there's more info on their careers that would prove bias. He works for Ontario Health which has pushed the vaccines on innocent people. $159,025.05 in 2021 alone. He's not going to let that income go.

income

When we are talking about a worldwide scam pulled by our governments everywhere, these are the people "in the know" and I don't consider them credible at this point. I'd have more trust for someone with more to lose, like Malhotra if what we see on the surface is true.

edit on 3-10-2022 by igloo because: word

edit on 3-10-2022 by igloo because: forgot link

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

link

This website is owned by the New England Skeptical Society! No room for open minds there. They seem to do a lot of work debunking the paranormal. Ok.

Editing to add... one of their writers is Scott Gavura who is listed on LinkedIn as Director, Provincial Drug Reimbursement Programs
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Of course, this man who works with a budget of 700 million dollars, wants no research into alternative medicine that might prove to be cheap and effective.

LinkedIn Scott Gravura

I don't have time to continue but I bet there's more info on their careers that would prove bias. He works for Ontario Health which has pushed the vaccines on innocent people. $159,025.05 in 2021 alone. He's not going to let that income go.

income

When we are talking about a worldwide scam pulled by our governments everywhere, these are the people "in the know" and I don't consider them credible at this point. I'd have more trust for someone with more to lose, like Malhotra if what we see on the surface is true.

Basically all these fake checker sites have insane conflicts of interest.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Stew Peters has a real fit since they knew from 2020 that pregnant women should never go anywhere near the jab. In fact, this gyno says that no woman of childbearing age should go anywhere near this vaccine. It looks like the CDC can't control doctors anymore.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

link

LinkedIn Scott Gravura

income

"I'd have more trust for someone with more to lose, like Malhotra if what we see on the surface is true."

Very true!

In addition he was a scientist who was encouraging everyone to get vaccinated despite the fact he and everyone else had no evidence about the short, medium, and long terms effects of these products, as well as no evidence for the benefit to risk ratio across all risk groups and ages.

He has made a U-turn as it seems after re-evaluating the existing accumulated evidence we have had over the past 2.5 years. The motivation was important as he lost his father in an unusual way as it seems...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The US Army statistics are not very encouraging, The results of the vax on servicemen is dangerous for national security. This whistleblower Doctor tells it how it is, her father also died after the shot. But you have to ask just how ready now is the US Defence force? She is talking about the massive rise in debility. It will no doubt be the same as the general population. If this keeps panning out, a functioning defence force is now a dream. All defence will have to be based on technology. www.bitchute.com...

<< 1   >>

join