It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will public embrace next round of bivalent C19 boosters? JT is Urging to be "UpToDate"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
As the bivalent C19 boosters are around the corner.
Will the public embrace the next round of bivalent C19 boosters? or whatever not whether public enthusiasm for boosters is dying out.

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is Urging Canadians to be Update vaccinations.

Most of the rest of the world has moved Canada lacks behind and still pushes those boosted to get boosted again.
Will public embrace the next round of bivalent COVID boosters?

Despite being triple boosted and tested positive twice.
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau is still urging Canadians to be boosted and to be up to date with the C19 vaccinations.
JT: let’s make sure our vaccinations are up-to-date
edit on 26-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I wonder how many people who took a hard pass on everything, still haven't contracted C19?

I got a buddy who was holding out and finally got all the shots being pressured by work policies. Funny how he never even had a sniffle before being "vaccinated" and since the shots, he's had COVID three times!

As far as the neverending shots:

A considerable amount of people ARE going to be compliant and stay on schedule, especially the ones whom haven't experienced any ill effects or had anyone close to them die unexpectedly. It's just the way some folks operate.

Hope it works out for everyone regardless of their choice.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My best friend, and Podcast co-host has politely declined the vaccines from day 1.
He is what we now consider a "Pure Blood." lol

Mark has contracted C-19 but he only tested positive for 5 days.
During that time he had less than a cold, is how he explained it.

Even in one episode of our show he expressed how unimpressed he was with the big killer.
Saying for all the hype surrounding these vaccines and C-19 itself. Him being considered obese, with high blood pressure, and a heavy smoker, JT had him thinking if he ever got dosed with the sickness he would surely end up dead in a box.
But he just had the headache and felt tired for a day.

I just got over Covid 2 weeks ago.
I unfortunately had to be double vaxxed for work. But my last vax was July 11, 2021.
So i should no longer be protected.

With my last bout of covid, I had body aches, headache and was tired.
3 days after testing negative I started cooughing up blood.
A LOT of blood.
I went to the hospital 2 days in a row for it.
No pain anywhere or anything.
But when I would cough, bright red blood would come out.
It did that for 2 days. Still dont know what caused it.
Our hospital is so over packed up here, that despite coughing out fresh blood for 3 hours, the hospital had me sitting in the waiting room for 6 hours.
I stopped bleeding and went home.
Next afternoon, started up again. This time I waited 5 hours in the waiting room before just telling them off and leaving.

If it starts up again, im just going to go to a walkin clinic.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

When i was in Scotland a few weeks ago my mum, brother, sister and her husband all tested positive for covid. None of them have been vaccinated and the symptoms were a mild fever followed by a couple days of headache.

Two of my Aunts, both staunch Covidians also tested positive and it floored them for a week, bed ridden and seriously unwell. I suspect they all had the same variant as all of them had symptoms and positive tests around the same time. I never avoided any of them or took any precautions, refused to test and was absolutely fine, same with my lad.

In my personal experience the vaccines do nothing to stop the spread, nor reduce symptoms. Quite the opposite.
edit on 26/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Fully agree.
The vax is a waste of everyones time... except those pushing it so they can continue to make that $$$$ off it.
Bunch of criminals

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Oh yes, it's very lucrative for a select few, of that i have no doubt.

The wealth transfer to the top during the last couple of years tells me everything.

As i've said before, while poor people starve on the ground, billionaires will holiday in space.

They believe they're gods among mortals, heading for the Elysium Fields. I hope they drown in the river Styx.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

My God!

You be sure to do that and I hope you have someone other than yourself around just in case.

All of that is just horrible and I'm in your corner. I hope you get healthy and stay that way!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Count me in as a non covid vaxxed who has never contracted the sickness, despite family members in my own household and office mates having it.

So far being unvaxxed has been the best prophylactic.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If it's any consulation, bright red blood can be a burst blood vessel from coughing. If it's mixed with mucus it would be of greater concern.
It's always a best to get a medical opinion. I sure hope it doesn't start up again! Wishing you good health.

Coughing up blood can be frightening. The blood may come from the lungs, stomach, or throat. You may cough up a few thin streaks of bright red blood. This probably is not a cause for concern. Coughing up large amounts of bright red blood or rust-coloured mucus from the lungs can be a symptom of a more serious condition.

[myhealth.alberta.ca...]

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks!
What through me for a loop was I wasnt coughing when I was actually positive with the Vid.
Asides from the body aches for that day or two and the headache and being tired, i was absolutely fine.
I was taking care of my 14 yr old daughter - who is fully unvaxxed.
She was in better shape than I was. She wanted to go out and see her boy friend. lol.
I just wanted to lay on the couch and watch movies haha.

But ya it wasnt until a few days later that i started coughing out the blood.
An I looked online and saw a few exampled of what blood from the lungs look like.
Its more pinkish with a foamy look because its so oxygenated.
It wasnt like that.

But at the time I didnt have the presence of mind to look online and check what lung blood looks like lol.
I was just thinking something bad is happening and I need to act fast.

But I think your right, a blood vessel maybe in my throat or something started bleeding.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thank you very much!

And ya, I have ppl around just incase something bad does take place.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
FDA Advisor says

FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy young people should NOT get new COVID booster: Says it's 'unfair to make them take a risk' after data suggested shot was not as effective as first batch
A top vaccine expert and pediatric doctor is cautioning parents of healthy young people to hold off getting the new COVID booster shot, saying it can carry risks and its efficacy hasn't yet been proven.

Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and a member of the Food and Drug Administration's Vaccine Advisory Committee, said he's not fully sold on the benefits of a third shot outweighing the harm.

'Who really benefits from another dose?' Offit said on CNN.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
simple answer is no..

science has blown the trust that did exist..

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The vaccines do zero to stop Covid and actually make it more likely you will catch it, get more severely ill from it, and die from it.

That being said, we've seen Pfizer double their profit margins from this single gene therapy drug in the span of one year. So we always know profit is one of the goals. Why it sucks so much to the point where it's killing and injuring people requires another explaination. They could have literally used saline and got the placebo effect and done a 100x better job than the sh# the put in these vials.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Who here is getting it??????

Also if people want it, they should have to personally pay for it. The tax payer is getting raped.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Our hospital is so over packed up here

Over packed of what exactly? MSM arent any longer reporting such things.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Count me in as a non covid vaxxed who has never contracted the sickness, despite family members in my own household and office mates having it.

So far being unvaxxed has been the best prophylactic.

Same here. Never even contemplated getting it, not just because everything about the rollout was sketchy but I never saw or heard of anyone sick the first two years other than snotty noses in a few. Still hardly know anyone who got it but the number of people I've known who've died of random things this last two years is really high. Still happy with my decision and have never tested so will never know if I've actually had covid, not that I care.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Oh nothing to do with Covid.
We had multiple hospitals here.
Which accommodated everyone up north in our region.

But the Einstein's figured we should shut down all the hospitals and build a half billion dollar one, with the capacity of 1 of our old hospitals.
So naturally its just constantly over packed with people from all around the region trying to be seen.
Our medical facility is a joke up here in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

EDIT TO ADD:
My work just sent out an email saying were having a clinic on site for the Bivalent Vaccine and to let the health center know if we want to sign up for the jab. As long as they arnt making it mandatory, I have a feeling that clinic is gonna go empty here.
edit on 26-9-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join