It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sucker-Punches Another At Chicago Liquor Store, Victim Shoots Him Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He is not guilty of anything if you vote not guilty. On the flip side you can be guilty of anything if a jury votes for it. It’s time for people to take their courts back.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He is not guilty of anything if you vote not guilty. On the flip side you can be guilty of anything if a jury votes for it. It’s time for people to take their courts back.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Well, that's perversion of the criminal justice system. Isn't it broken enough?

I would have to ask to be excused, based on just the video. There's no way I could be objective after seeing that. I was livid about another attack on someone minding their own business.

Except that others pointed out we don't know what happened before the video.

I'm still sick of all the unprovoked attacks on elderly and Asians and whites simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: medusaseyes1984

id rather risk the chances of going to jail with an undocumented gun than go to the graveyard

I would rather not live in some sh!thole part of Chicago and move to where people will not sucker punch me and I can carry a gun at will. In this case we still do not know who the bad guy is in this situation as the video only starts with the punch which I find concerning that they would not show the whole thing of both coming into the place.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

I don't know how they can assume his age from a video.

I'm sure they know who the person is by now, or the person is known in the area. In any case you can't have a handgun in Chicago without a lot of paperwork and fees paid, so just having it is jail time.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: medusaseyes1984
a reply to: JIMC5499

i think i forgot to mention it was a 20ga brass busk shot

Nothing personal. Just difference of opinion. When I practice I try to stay flexible because you never know what the situation is going to be. I was shooting at the range one time and the guy in the next lane called me a "pussy" for using a 9mm. He pulls out this big hand cannon, .500 S&W I think it was and said that it was a real gun. We're shooting at a target 25 yards away. We're cleared to shoot and BOOM he fires that thing. by the time he pulls it back down on target, I've emptied the 10 rounds in my mag. I have a nice tight group in the center of the target. He missed with his first shot.
I shoot to relax and vent frustration, it works.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Well, that's perversion of the criminal justice system. Isn't it broken enough?

I would have to ask to be excused, based on just the video. There's no way I could be objective after seeing that. I was livid about another attack on someone minding their own business.

Except that others pointed out we don't know what happened before the video.

I'm still sick of all the unprovoked attacks on elderly and Asians and whites simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Our justice system is being used against us. We should do the same thing in other areas. I would never vote guilty on anyone breaking a Covid law either.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

no worries.

i use a shotgun in the house and )) 20ga. buck shot for home defense more because of likely overpenetration and if that happened in the wrong room it would be very bad.

i recently got myself a 300black out AR and i can see why special forces like them so much

my friend has a suppressed one and it sounds like .22 and the mechanics of the parts in the gun moving are louder than the report of the shot

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't know how they can assume his age from a video.

I'm sure they know who the person is by now, or the person is known in the area. In any case you can't have a handgun in Chicago without a lot of paperwork and fees paid, so just having it is jail time.

this I wonder about. We do know for fact that most who are caught with weapons are let out the same or next day with no bail it's only if they use the weapon, and even then at times, they are let go. That's on the prosecutors. But if it's a white dude who shot a black dude, I'd wager the same doesn't apply.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this I wonder about. We do know for fact that most who are caught with weapons are let out the same or next day with no bail it's only if they use the weapon, and even then at times, they are let go. That's on the prosecutors. But if it's a white dude who shot a black dude, I'd wager the same doesn't apply.

They use it to stack on to other charges. I think the old saying was if you were going to rob someone and got caught you would get 2 to 5 years, if you also had a gun you would get 10 to 20, so don't bring a gun in a robbery. Possession of a firearm where liquor is sold...like a liquor store or bar Class 4 felony. A Class 4 felony is punishable by up to 3 years in prison. Now add in you used it, and it wasn't in self defense.... Then being under 21 just adds more years as you break more laws.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You'd imagine that a big pharma shill like Zombies would be familiar with the fact that the majority of your femoral arteries run thru your legs, and shooting someone in the leg is far more likely to make them bleed out than shooting them center mass, but hey why know about the human body when you can spend all day shilling for a vaccine

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zellio2023

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You'd imagine that a big pharma shill like Zombies would be familiar with the fact that the majority of your femoral arteries run thru your legs, and shooting someone in the leg is far more likely to make them bleed out than shooting them center mass, but hey why know about the human body when you can spend all day shilling for a vaccine

Lol what the hell?

Shoot two center mass one in the head. everyone knows that, right? BTW was the guy shot vacced? Just trying to stay on this logic crazy train you are on here...lol
edit on 7-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by Zellio2023 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It seems to read that way lol.

a reply to: Zellio2023

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They use it to stack on to other charges. I think the old saying was if you were going to rob someone and got caught you would get 2 to 5 years, if you also had a gun you would get 10 to 20, so don't bring a gun in a robbery. Possession of a firearm where liquor is sold...like a liquor store or bar Class 4 felony. A Class 4 felony is punishable by up to 3 years in prison. Now add in you used it, and it wasn't in self defense.... Then being under 21 just adds more years as you break more laws.

LOL, you are older aren't you. See, in the new world, (clown World) Criminals aren't really treated bad, they are allowed to do whatever they like, and so we aren't mean to them, we just let them go. it's in all the news papers. Check it out sometime.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: medusaseyes1984

I have a batch of frangible rounds in 9mm that I keep with my home defense weapon. They won't penetrate 1/2 inch sheetrock, but, will do a number on whoever I hit with them. I like a 9mm because I can shoot it like a squirt gun and not even notice the recoil. I do point and shoot drills at 25 feet with a 6 inch target. In the drill I don't use the sights, I literally point and shoot. Some friends from the Navy taught me the technique for CQC. I usually put 4 out of 5 into the target. The first one is usually a near miss.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

That's why I like a .357. I can shoot .38s, which are ballisticly almost identical to the 9mm, and I can also step up to a .357 which, properly loaded, will knock any full-grown man back 10 feet, body armor or no. Most 9mm's will do the same, except the .380 is a step down in power instead of a step up.

Still, a .380 is nothing to sneeze at. Perfect caliber IMO for someone who just doesn't like kick at all, like a lot of women.

I also love those prefragmented rounds. They deliver 100% of their energy into the target, which just so happens to be exactly where I want it to be delivered.

I'm an old revolver man... never cared much for the pistol. Pull out a 9mm and you get someone's attention. Pull out a hogleg .357 revolver and they mess themselves trying to get away. Saves on ammo.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

LOL, you are older aren't you. See, in the new world, (clown World) Criminals aren't really treated bad, they are allowed to do whatever they like, and so we aren't mean to them, we just let them go. it's in all the news papers. Check it out sometime.

The funny part is, what if both are bad guys.... Everyone is assuming the White guy is some innocent person, but then he was illegally packing a firearm. How many people here illegally carry?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is my daily carry, I put it on my ankle.

I keep a Glock 22 in my night stand and a Glock 19x on top of my frig. I do have a .25 bodyguard I can just put in my pocket if I wanted to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join