It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sucker-Punches Another At Chicago Liquor Store, Victim Shoots Him Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's the first rule of gun safety in Texas. Where I come the first rule of gun safety is that keep the safety on till you're in position

This is 100% BS, you never leave the safety on with the gun you are actually carrying for protection. Hunting with a rifle I can agree, but self defense pistol, never, ever, ever. It will get you killed more times than not.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Media being what it is which one are the calling the "victim"?
Don't sucker punch random people and you won't get shot.
I hope this is the fate of every #$#thead that does it.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Media being what it is which one are the calling the "victim"?
Don't sucker punch random people and you won't get shot.
I hope this is the fate of every #$#thead that does it.

So what if the guy at the counter stole the other guy's wallet and was spending his money and so the guy saw him and punched him? Then the guy punched seemed to casually walk to the door pull his gun, turned back to the other guy and did a pretty damn good shot right in the center of his chest with another person a foot away. Then the guy was able to run away at full speed. The guy shot was talking to the other guy over something and then reached towards the country and picked up some papers there. This does not look like a random sucker punch situation.

I would like to hear more of all this before picking who is the bad guy here.
edit on 4-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If citizens are going to take things back then other citizens have to start voting not guilty.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That’s assuming the killer hasn’t killed before and the shooter wasn’t disoriented or concussed from the blow.

I would have blacked out and come to awareness again, with a smoking gun in my hand and without a clear recollection of events.

🧐🤔🤫

a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Mandroid7

Hopefully he goes for jury trial. I personally would be a not guilty on this trial. Sick of thugs!

yeah the sucker puncher did not give a heads up to the punchee. did he?

so why should the shooter not give back in kind?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You know how hard it is to hit that shot? Even a pro can't do it reliably.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: infolurker

Definitely self defense, but surely this falls into kneecapping territory.

I love me some concealed carry as much as the next person, but if I'm going to shoot somebody I like them to know that they've been shot.

This guy isn't going to be sucker punching anyone else, but he's also not going to be playing hide the soap with the other convicts in the showers like he rightfully should.

did he have the right to kill this man will be a court decision, but the most important rule of gun safety is never point your weapon at something you do not intend to destroy. Shooter shot one time, center mass. And for the bonus, there is one less dickface on the planet today.

That's the first rule of gun safety in Texas. Where I come the first rule of gun safety is that keep the safety on till you're in position, and after that you don't put your finger till you're ready to shoot. There's a whole other bunch of rules after that which come before you even consider pulling the trigger. There's some before the first rule if you want to be pedantic, like not leaving a loaded gun unattended.

My primary aim when drawing on somebody is to neutralize them as a threat. This may mean killing them but that's an absolute last resort. In fact it's the third option after intimidating them into backing down, and taking them out with a non-lethal shot.

This is because I live in the real world, not in an action movie.

Alec Baldwin will vouch for my opinion of this being the most important rule. But you do you.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s assuming the killer hasn’t killed before and the shooter wasn’t disoriented or concussed from the blow.

I would have blacked out and come to awareness again, with a smoking gun in my hand and without a clear recollection of events.

The guy got up and walked to the door with is back to the other guy who was talking to a guy that was next to him. He then casually opened up a square gun case and pulled out his gun with his back still turned. He turned around and shot the guy in the chest and ran away at full speed, so did you see something different? I'm not sure who you are referencing as the killer here too.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Self Defense .

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

i applaud the shooter

people are sick of thugs running the streets

any tough guys or gals out there watch this video and know all us targets have teeth now, forced to defend ourselves against common thugs.

and next time you pick on someone like sucker punching them in the back of the head, remember this loser bleeding out on the floor with no one helping him.

i felt no sorry for that man as he squirmed on the floor realizing his life was rapidly coming to an end, play lethal games win lethal prizes

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Shooter is the killer I’m referring to, people do strange things when blacked out.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Shooter is the killer I’m referring to, people do strange things when blacked out.

OK thanks, I don't think he blacked out, and was most likely illegality in possession of a firearm being in the area he was. Who knows, the puncher could have been some A-hole and in that case I really do not care if he was shot, but having the tape start right at the punch is a little concerning to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Definitely self defense, but surely this falls into kneecapping territory.

I love me some concealed carry as much as the next person, but if I'm going to shoot somebody I like them to know that they've been shot.

This guy isn't going to be sucker punching anyone else, but he's also not going to be playing hide the soap with the other convicts in the showers like he rightfully should.

As should you.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welp , he will never do that again to anyone else

Sorry I have no sympathy and honestly that guy should get away with it, regardless of if hes a piece of crap or not too, if we would allow this sort of # to happen and them be free, I can almost guarantee you this sort of shlit would slow way down

The Wild West, wasnt as wild as Hollywood makes it out to be, there were really bad towns yes, but for the most part people behaved themselves because there was always the element that they might be shot dead in their tracks.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Tell me you dont CCW classes and have never been in combat without actually saying it

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Details are sketchy but if this is stranger on stranger random violence, this could be a teachable moment. Don't sucker punch random people. We have seen thugs playing the "knock out game" before. I am not sure if this is something similar, just some random bully trying to impress his friends, or something else.

"Violence begets violence; hate begets hate; and toughness begets a greater toughness. It is all a descending spiral, and the end is destruction — for everybody. Along the way of life, someone must have enough sense and morality to cut off the chain of hate." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Man Sucker-Punches Another At Chicago Liquor Store, Victim Shoots Him Dead

vidmax.com...

CCTV shows a customer getting sucker-punched from behind while waiting to pay. The assaulted man then walks toward the door before turning around and shooting the assaulting man.

Police have not released the victim's age or any further information.

No one is currently in custody and police have not yet released a description of the shooter.

An investigation by detectives is ongoing.

i watched the vid like 10 times,

the dude was lucky he wasn't knocked out.

dickwad started bsing with the other dude in white like nothing happened.

shooter took the gun from his backpack and shot from the hip.

helluva shot.

biden has build back better?

maga has hit back harder.

look at you now! look at what you made me do!

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is going to start happening more and more. 1 million guns a month. People are fed up. Tired of this #. Random acts of violence. There have been a half a dozen instances this year where a sucker punch killed someone. Stores robbed. Violent crime is up. These situations scare me. The kid who fired looks the age and size of my son.

I carry everywhere and will deal with it if I happen to use it in a gun free zone. My family and my life mean more to me than some jack ass like that in line. He deserved it.

No tears for the victim. Not one. This is a perfect example of "when keeping it real goes wrong"

I will guarantee you if they knocked him out they would have kicked him, robbed him and put him in the hospital.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

lmfao, exactly.

'kneecapping'

great new term!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
you cant kill someone for punching you in the face.
that guy was an ahole and should go to jail, but the other guy is a murderer.

edit on 4-9-2022 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join