It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dowd lays out the increased disability.Deaths and fraud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ed was a financial analyst for Blackrock and ties the vaccine in with the financial crisis as a control mechanism to kick the can down the road just that little bit more. He has compiled data that suggests the All-cause mortality rate in the working age population is now at 82% and data that is fairly accurate that the disability figures have grown to shocking proportions. He was the one who originally found the insurance mortality claims had increased by 40% Initially in this latest interview he explains why fraud is endemic, then speaks of the latest finding. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-9-2022 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, the scary part is that the numbers keep growing even as the vaccine uptake plummets. That suggests we are still on an upwards curve of increased vaxx side effects and deaths.

I mean let's say the all cause mortality hits 200%..300%.. at what point do you run out of the usual excuses?
edit on 3-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If we say in November it was 40% above the pre covid average. and now it's 80% in ten months it has doubled. Just doing it simply in another ten months it could be at 160% I think it is being noticed now in many industries but the blame is on what should be a normal cold.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I see excess mortality climbing through 2021 and half way through 2022, now it looks to be leveling off a bit. Its a big mess to try and sort out. There isn't much appetite for those who have promoted the experiment to condemn themselves, which makes sense. You see almost zero ambition to even try and understand - it is just some hand waving. No serious study or question. The idea that you would mass vaccinate with a novel technology and have no active tracking of health is criminal.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Doctors' deaths in Canada being hidden , www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
I ... The idea that you would mass vaccinate with a novel technology and have no active tracking of health is criminal.

It's more than criminal. It is indicative.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It is all slowly coming out, I see the whistleblower that was auditing a thousand in the trials. As soon as she raised concerns they sacked her. Then because she had a nondisclosure clause in her contract kept putting off the court date so she was silenced.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

"He has compiled data that suggests the All-cause mortality rate in the working age population is now at 82% ."

Does that not suggest a decrease in mortality rate?

If it increased by 82% would be different.

Also bitchute.

Not sure how others are about this but never bother anymore to click a link from there.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, taking this poison is one of my biggest regrets but just a bit confused by how the post was worded.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: collie

If A normal death rate would be say 100 in a hundred thousand people in a week, in the five-year average before covid. Then after covid, it went up to 182 per hundred thousand a week. then we can say that the death rate has gone up 82% That's in working age people. The question then would be did the pre covid five-year average include only working-age people. It is looking like the more shots you get the worse the outcome.
It seems that about 15% get a bad reaction. On this, they are saying that sloppy handling might have given a lot of people degraded shots which would have saved their assses www.bitchute.com... pure luck.
edit on 4-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Some may call this 'anecdotal evidence' and I get that, but please read.........
Yesterday I attended a birthday BBQ for an old friend of mine. It was mainly a family gathering with just a handful of friends attending.
I have to tell you, during the evening I was speechless, but also felt I had been 'frozen in time', like my 'pause' button had been hit. It's the best I can do to describe how I felt.
My friend and her husband have a very successful heating and boiler company and have a huge network of people they know. He is unvaxxed, she's had one, they both knew I am unvaxxed as I had 'the thing' back in Autumn 2020. They asked me if I'd had any animosity for not having had it. I replied I hadn't but I had 'lost' a few Facebook friends.
Then the floodgates opened. They personally know of, since Spring:
5 friends who have died suddenly with no pre-existing conditions. All with heart attack/stroke. All vaxxed.
A local supplier they do business with has about 15 staff, all vaxxed up bar one. He has been ostracised for not having it. Since Spring 3 have dropped dead suddenly, all of them have been off sick several times (the unvaxxed hasn't) and another 4 have developed health issues.
It didn't end there, a few other family members started chipping in. I must of heard about another 6 'sudden deaths' since Spring. I use Spring as a marker as that was the earliest/first death, so last 6 months.

I don't know about you, and maths is not my strong point, but I have never been to a party of some 25 people where a total of 14 people, all personally known to them, die in a 6 month period. That's more than 50% of those attending the party. Maybe 1 or 2 'friend' deaths in 6 months..... but 14?????!!!!! I'm sure my jaw hit the floor when I toted up how many.

Winter is coming......

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Zenchuck

Doctors' deaths in Canada being hidden , www.bitchute.com...

of course they are hiding doctor's deaths. they learned that releasing such information might cause panic and questions being asked. like happened in the Philippines at the very beginning of the pandemic. at the start they were reporting, specifically on what doctors had died from the virus (names, pictures, etc), as a way to martyr them, and show support. the unintended consequences were that we knew how many doctors were dying, plus we had the total numbers that died from it. and what it showed for the short time they did it, that over 10% of the total deaths, were doctors, who primarily got it while doing their jobs. now 10% does not sound like a lot, but that means that at the time, at least one out of every ten deaths was a doctor. a doctor who died, trying to help people live.

i suspect that even more telling would be to get the numbers for the deaths of nurses and other medical staff. that the number would be even higher. remember doctors are generally not the ones working physically with the patients, it is nurses and other staff that are really handling and caring for the patients. and so realistically i would figure their deaths would have to be at least double the number of doctors dying because of the difference in jobs. and if that is true, then it would mean that about 30% of deaths would be medical people, which is truly scary.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

yup. just had a young relative (29, waiting on the autopsy to find out what killed them, we suspect a heart attack), die and on the very same day a very close family friend died.

my facebook feed has so many people dying it's scary. so many friends have disappeared, as they died, in many cases all you know is they are no longer around. i'm actually getting tired of writing words like "my condolences". and watching friends suffer. such as my relative who left behind three small kids and a wife, all who are having a terrible time with the death. or even worse watching close friends falling apart, even becoming suicidal as every day they of course see all the pictures from their 12 year old daughter's short life, for almost a year now. had to go to the hospital for dialysis, only to catch covid in the hospital, and die a couple days later.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

yup. just had a young relative (29, waiting on the autopsy to find out what killed them, we suspect a heart attack), die and on the very same day a very close family friend died.

my facebook feed has so many people dying it's scary. so many friends have disappeared, as they died, in many cases all you know is they are no longer around. i'm actually getting tired of writing words like "my condolences". and watching friends suffer. such as my relative who left behind three small kids and a wife, all who are having a terrible time with the death. or even worse watching close friends falling apart, even becoming suicidal as every day they of course see all the pictures from their 12 year old daughter's short life, for almost a year now. had to go to the hospital for dialysis, only to catch covid in the hospital, and die a couple days later.

This is all part of the globalists cull.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

For every death, there are far more injured, just had a phone call yesterday from a friend fully shot up, that just keeps getting infections after infections. Tested positive for covid and hasn't been right since. The doc won't give her antibiotics, but it sounded like she has difficulty breathing and a tight chest. I told her to go to the emergency clinic, as they would see she obviously has a chest infection that needs antibiotics. Some of doctors are limiting antibiotic use just as a matter of form.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Just the way it was written.

Death rate has gone up 82% means a very different thing than mortality rate in the working age population is now at 82%.
I hate this shiv, a vaccination that was not properly tested that made mad profit for the same bunch of dic%s that brought us oxycontin and we supposed to trust these pharma snake oil sales men.

top topics

join