It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'looney seeing turbo cancer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A new interview with our friendly funeral director starts at ten min. mark with Laura Lynn. He questions whether Putin might be part of the theatre, as rumors of him being a 33-degree mason. He seems to think the twenty three million in Britain will never take the vaccine, and they will engineer another emergency. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A new interview with our friendly funeral director starts at ten min. mark with Laura Lynn. He questions whether Putin might be part of the theatre, as rumors of him being a 33-degree mason. He seems to think the twenty three million in Britain will never take the vaccine, and they will engineer another emergency. www.bitchute.com...

I expect another 'emergency' as well. They're already ramping up boosters for the dreaded killer virus that we're all going to get, but you have to be fully vaccinated with the original formula first.

It's kind of hard to trust known liars for a lot of people. It's going to take a lot of fear to get people to roll up their sleeves again.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yep, and I know a lot of people who are getting cancer around me. Some people were in remission and it came back with a fury in the last year.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

He seems to think the twenty three million in Britain will never take the vaccine, and they will engineer another emergency

Twenty three million, who???
That's a 3rd of the population, any chance of a brief description of the specific claims made in the vid please? I can't be arsed watching another long drawn out spoken 'truth' lol

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

O' Looney just says what he is seeing. Its anecdotal. He also gets a lot of info from other people, he has his opinions formed from what he is seeing and hearing. His conclusions are his conclusions. But I do remember seeing an oil rig recruiter, being told to get replacement organized after the first wave of vaccinations. Some of those specialized jobs have very few people capable of doing the job, so someone is ahead of the curve.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Oh I'm all for good anecdotal stories, just hoping you could condense his specific points to a few lines then I'll decide to watch the vid?
The "twenty three million" is my main interest, is he claiming we the 'unvaccinated' total that number?
I thought we were around the 5 million mark, absolute majority complied in the UK without question, whatever the actual figure is.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Agreed.

From what I recall it’s like 4 - 6 million that haven’t opted for C19 injections in the UK definitely not 20m+

Pretty much everyone rolled their sleeves up and plenty are beginning to regret that decision…..

MR

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

He probably is using the term "No longer fully vaxed" ie with the current booster.

A lot of people realize after feeling unwell they don't want anymore.

join