It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science? What Science? What Masks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
While Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau/Canadian Liberals still keep pushing the travel mandate restrictions for most Canadians and American citizens their leaders and politicians had being caught breaking their own guidelines.

Justin Trudeau faced no media backlash on the two occasions when he was caught seeing maskless.

Justin Trudeau had being spotted maskless on train with other passengers which were maskless faced no backlash from the media regarding when it happened.

While the current health minsters demand people to stay up to date when it comes to C19 vaccinations.
Trudeau, one of the only Western leaders to mandate masks on trains, spotted maskless on train

Someone Forgot About The Science™

Maskless Trudeau skirts own rules

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Trudeau is such a 🤡.

Biggest piece of 🐒 💩.

Such a disgrace to 🇨🇦 🤦‍♂️

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Science? What Science???

Germany today:

"The mask always sends out a signal, too".
(Anti-)Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD) gets Germans in the mood for a tough pandemic autumn. He explains why the new Corona rules are workable and defends the mandatory mask option in schools. And what does he say about vaccine damage?

Unfortunately behind a paywall so i can´t even read the peoples comments, the only stuff left i read in the MSM except the MSM propaganda headlines. To know what i have to feel, to think, to believe, who i have to support and who to hate today again. But i always have a good laugh about these attempts to program people like me and almost everybody i know because it doesn´t work, no matter how loud the propaganda machinery is at work.

A few days ago , some of "our" german agenda pushers, the chancellor and his vice, both in the same plane at the same time (what a wasted chance... xD), including a lot of their presstitutes. And all of them without masks while they tighten the reins again for us peasants when it comes to "corona" measures like wearing masks for months again without any sense, without any data, proof or evidence that masks did help and not harm the people. It´s btw a funny "pandemic" that only existed and exists in the WEF infiltrated nations around the world while the rest of the world is shaking their heads while loudly laughing about us because of "our" suicidal trip into the "future". They only wait to pick up the sad remnants after we crashed with full speed against the wall.

Isn´t it "funny" how they are all the same, those fascists with their "rules for thee but not for me"-mentality?
And if the brainwashed majority is still ok with such a behavior of those that live very good from our tax money (unlike us tax paying people) and destroy "their own" nations right now, how should something change?

Meanwhile i believe the movie They Live! gives a good hint at the end on how to start to free the majority of the people from being controlled by them. Without their propaganda machinery they have no power anymore over the masses which are currently programmed and controlled via that huge propaganda machinery.

They are tyrants, fascists disguised as woke, green, freedom loving democrats who give a sh!t about the people who pay them. And their masks slipped a while ago for some of us but for the majority this will not happen until this majority isn´t programmed and controlled via MSM for 24/7/365 anymore.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I've beobachtet your posts lately and normally they stand on it's own.

I loved it though, when Lauterbach said on the radio like "So when the next wave comes, I mean, when the masks will be needed, we now have a cemented ruling." Sloppy translation but I am sure you heard it too. He tried to get the curve in the middle of the sentence but the true message was received loud and clear.

A former colleague and I had this topic around three years ago: The government does everything to weaken the power grid by going off nuclear in a hurry, while at the same time demanding more EV in the name of climate change. At the same time we had Merkel openly stating anti-personal travel goals.

After the COVID toned down with omicron, it was clear they had to have another distraction, the current war and the "sanctions" "we" imposed are destroying our country and lives. It's very evident that it's all about furthering the #ing great reset on the backs of us all.

First the lockdowns destroyed my business, then the vaccine my health and now the war is making life expensive, any bet's what's next? Alien disclosure or augmented humanity? I personally tilt towards augmented humanity, because it further divides us, alien disclosure would bring us closer.

I have "augmented humanity" in tow with "global ID" and "social credit system" on my bingo.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The old: "Rules for thee, not for me."

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I heard once that a good King obeys his own laws.

Someone should let Justin know that goes for Princesses as well.

join