It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Hiring Spree Is the Biggest Expansion of the Police State in American History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

they definitely need more help
I just spent an hour calling and on their site
could not reach a single live person.
I called the number to make an appointment at my local office and they said call volume was too heavy so call later goodbye.

I had the same experience. I tried for a few days to reach someone in IRS customer service. I became ill when filing my extension tax return and just wanted to tell them I was getting better, and it will be on the way, but no way to talk to anyone, so I sent them a letter.

I even wonder if they will even get it or read it. They certainly need some help or they are just adopting a policy that refuses direct contact with the taxpayer. Hard to believe, but who knows. This country gets stranger by the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

To relieve the "backlog", the IRS destroyed over 30 million returns, letters, appeals, etc..

And GOT CAUGHT: www.crapo.senate.gov...

So easy to believe, if you've ever worked in, or with, the U.S. Government.

Major reform needed, in addition to terminating the 87,000 IRS enforcers being hired, and weapons/ammo being purchased.

Hopefully Top priority items before 2023 tax filing season!

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To relieve the "backlog", the IRS destroyed over 30 million returns, letters, appeals, etc..

My God,
You know, I remember reading it but there was so much disinfo going around that I passed it off as BS and was sure there would be a corrective response from the IRS....

It sure explains why my last return has no data in my IRS personal account.... How can the IRS run like this?

I mean, there must have been backlog piling up for a while in which case you would hire people every year when you understood that you could not clear all the returns for the influx of the next year.... That is a management decision that should have been easy to make .. but this? Did heads roll? or are they not even explaining anything to us?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The Inspector General issued the report, detailing how the IRS got rid of over 30 million documents. That report was given to Congress. Even though all of those 30,000,000 documents belonged to VOTERS, Congress didn't care.

There's something about DEMOCRAT leaders that make them easily accept illegal and fraudulent actions inside our government.

It's crazy. Much should start changing (for the better) next year.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Monday, January 9, 2023

The GOP House of Representatives elected by the American public in November, is now officially set up and getting down to business.

First order of Business, is to CANCEL the Biden/Democrats expansion of the IRS. Biden Democrats set in motion late in 2022 the addition of 87,000 new IRS agents, and adding 5 million rounds of fresh ammunition to the IRS's gun cache.

JOE BIDEN is vowing to veto this attempt: www.washingtontimes.com...

-Worst President Ever = Enemy of Americans Everywhere-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join