It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hills "Rising" Sold Out Kim Iversen Over Fauci

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Many people have been exposed to the independent journalism of Kim Iversen through the Hill's show Rising. The Hill has always been mainstream media show but their show "Rising" had a bit of a populist edge to it and at times questioned the mainstream narrative, mostly through Kim herself. Kim Iversen would often cover pandemic related topics and expose the hypocrisies and lies on a daily basis. It was a breath of fresh air in censored and narrative controlled world.

Kim explains in the following video how The Rising asked that she leave before Dr. Anthony Fraudci was to be interviewed on the show so that she was not able to ask him any questions. She would have obviously grilled him, and TPTB wanted to avoid that at all costs. Being one of the few journalists with integrity, Kim made the decision to leave Rising and run her own channel. I think Kim made the right move so she can no longer be censored like this.

Bonus: Kim talking about the AP "fact check" of the covid vaccines modifying DNA.

edit on 3-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I saw that yesterday. It is clear there is some larger agenda going on with covid and fauci.

Personally, I think this is a cover up of a global man made disaster.
edit on 3-8-2022 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I saw that yesterday. It is clear there is some larger agenda going on with covid and fauci.

Personally, I think this is a cover up of a global man made disaster.

Of course, but it's sad they did that to Kim. I think she even unwillingly accepted the vaccine.

join