It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JonBenet Ramsey’s Dad pushes for more DNA Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.salon.com...

"It's had remarkable success," Ramsey said of IGG research in a quote to Fox News. "That's what they should be doing."

Remember this case and the thousands of conspiracies surrounding? The dad says this DNA could solve the mystery and it was mentioned something about a family friend.

How crazy would it be that after all these years evidence is right there. According to the dad many items were never tested….Makes you wonder.
You never know who is connected to who. I live in a small town and you would be shocked at the connection of people here, I learned early on to keep my mouth shut.

It will be interesting to see how this proceeds. The dad is going to take legal action if the Boulder police don’t act on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just the other day I read a story on a science website about how cold case murder files are being solved now with DNA evidence. Some were over 50 years old.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just the other day I read a story on a science website about how cold case murder files are being solved now with DNA evidence. Some were over 50 years old.

Yes I think this is part of that new technology!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Seems to me that the detectives never went beyond the family when establishing suspects. That generally happens when something seems off or strange about an answer or the way it was answered.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Her brother, Burke, was on the Dr. Phil show (before it turned to the Jerry Springer format) and they played the tape of the 911 call.

Patty could be heard screaming hysterically in the background "What did you do, Burke? WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Apparently there was quite a bit of missing time from when JonBenet was discovered missing and when the 911 call was placed.

There were quite a few discrepancies that were 'overlooked' by investigators.

Throughout the entire interview Burke had a totally flat affect. Absolutely zero emotion. It could be he has some form of mental issue; I don't know. It left me with a sense he might have information he hasn't shared.

I hope they figure out what happened and catch those responsible.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I remember watching quite a bit about the brother. Maybe it will clear him once and for all, or maybe not..
Hopefully they get this done before the dad passes away. He is getting old and probably wants to see justice.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
he has been pushing this for a while. he is worried that he will die before it is solved. a reply to: JAGStorm

join