It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Childhood Educator Explains Why We Need To Talk To Preschoolers About Gender & Sexuality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If it were not

indoctrination and grooming
it would not be happening in all the countries where they can get away with it simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Years ago the lower grades a teacher did very little so the pay certainly fit the job.
Pointing to the ABC chart above the blackboard, reading stories and basic math was not difficult work, The kids had recess and lunch and so did the teacher.
Is it that different now?
Hard job?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes , and it is a FACT " that " They " are Trying to " Gender Groom " YOUR Young Impressionable Children . Protect Your Children NOW from these Insane Hu Mons !

banned.video...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Do you know what really sucks about this situation here on ATS involving asshole mentally ill people? I'll tell you...

Since this thread went up this psycho got a whole poop load more views towards (cousin its) channel, this retard is going to take it as gaining popularity probably. I don't support this person but watching it to see what its about gives this person traffic and this is bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There are gay groups speaking up, you might want to check out this one.

Gays Against Groomers

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Why are they trying to promote homosexuality to naive, impressionable children, after they've NEVER talked about being heterosexual to children, or put out SCHOOLBOOKS about it? To brainwash us, from early childhood, of course.

It's only going to get worse, and worse, in the future.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: cre8chaos
The inception of public schools in the USA was meant as a way to control the minds of children. It is what started the whole thing. They just keep taking more. Think of Federally funded schools as news indoctrination for children.

For a long time now, when I hear people say that the educational system in the US has failed, I correct them and explain that it has been a signal success in that it has accomplished exactly what it was designed to do.

Precisely, nothing is happening by accident. Only by design. Because of staff shortages I was assigned to work with kindergartners and supervisions. This year was a big push with the LGQ BLT WTFeveritis’s stuff. There was a constant problem most of the year with boys kissing boys, boys trying to kiss boys, girls kissing girls, girls trying to kiss girls. And also with the hurt feelings when another same gender was told to stop kissing or trying to kiss.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Years ago the lower grades a teacher did very little so the pay certainly fit the job.
Pointing to the ABC chart above the blackboard, reading stories and basic math was not difficult work, The kids had recess and lunch and so did the teacher.
Hard job?

That has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen in this forum. You, clearly, have never been a teacher.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And many thanks to the #LBGTQP+ folks. They are the main mover and shaker element in this abomination.

What's that? I'm wrong? I'm hateful? I don't know what I'm talking about? I don't know the LGBTQP+ community?

Prove me wrong. I'll just point you to the above video if you try to.

Or this one.

Or maybe this one.

Or this case.

OrOr these cases.

Yeah, I don't think that any of these were straight white men.

And if you want to out throw the old trope about it happening in churches, it's the LGBTQP+ types that infiltrate the churches that do it. Yeah, church leadership fails in discernment and guarding the flock, and sometimes they want to keep it quiet to not deal with the fallout. B ut it's not actual committed Christians who do this crap; it's the perverts. Even when it's people in place of leadership in the church, they are perverts. As a nearly life-long committed Christian, I reject any involved in this filth.

You'll say that all churches and Christians are guilty because a few of your allies infiltrate and do evil, but when it's a bunch of homosexuals and perverts doing this to kids in the open, suddenly it's not fair to judge the whole movement by the actions of "a few" (which are actually a helluva lot more than "a few"). When I posted about the LGBTQP+ movement a few days ago, apologists came out of the woodwork defending the movement. Keepi it up ...

:

As a Christian who has had to deal with the unfair association with perversts that have infiltrated your ranks and even your leadership do you have any empathy for those in the LGBTQ+ community who are being unfamiliar associated with perverts who have infilrated their ranks and even their leadership?

It seems to me on the issue of infiltration of perverts, Christians and the LGBTQ have a lot in common; maybe the two groups can help and learn from each other.

As a Christian how can you help the non perverted majority of the LGBTQ community cast off the perverts in their ranks as the Christians have started to do in the last decade or two? You are a few years ahead of them dealing with this issue maybe you can give them some pointers.

It seems to me that the biggest problem for the non perverted majority of the LGBTQ community is that they are two busy dealing with their own persecution and human rights that they are afraid that acknowledging the perverts now would distract from the fledgling progress they have made over the last few decades. Imagine how it would have been for the Christians had their pervert scandals occurred when the religion was just starting out. Lucky for the Christians they where well established and accepted when they had to deal with their perverts.

Is there anything the rest of us can do to help the non perverted majority of the LGBTQ community stand up to the perverts? I assume the goal here is to ride ourselves of these perverts and help children; so helping the LGBTQ community do so should be part of the solution.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: cre8chaos
The inception of public schools in the USA was meant as a way to control the minds of children. It is what started the whole thing. They just keep taking more. Think of Federally funded schools as news indoctrination for children.

For a long time now, when I hear people say that the educational system in the US has failed, I correct them and explain that it has been a signal success in that it has accomplished exactly what it was designed to do.

Precisely, nothing is happening by accident. Only by design. Because of staff shortages I was assigned to work with kindergartners and supervisions. This year was a big push with the LGQ BLT WTFeveritis’s stuff. There was a constant problem most of the year with boys kissing boys, boys trying to kiss boys, girls kissing girls, girls trying to kiss girls. And also with the hurt feelings when another same gender was told to stop kissing or trying to kiss.

Girls kissing boys and boys kissing girls and/or trying to hasn't been a problem?

20 years ago I was an after school counselor in an underprivileged school district. With the number of childrens who's parents had to work passed dismissal time it was like teaching the second half of the school day. Ofcourse because it was after school their was a lot more recreational time after homework was completed.

One of the harder misbehaviors to deal with was some of the kids sneaking off to mimic what they had seen their older siblings or they people on TV doing. How do you explain to kids that things like kissing is bad for them to do when the grown up world does it all the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Not to detract from your experience, but my understanding from educators I am around regularly is that this year was a problem year with kids in general for lots of reasons.

Most of the kids who were held out from COVID came back with "issues" to put it mildly, and they were all back.

My kiddo wasn't held out. We put him back as soon as it was possible to do so, so he only missed about 3 months, but this year was a real struggle for him because of the disruptions caused by those other kids coming back among other reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Hard job?

That has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen in this forum. You, clearly, have never been a teacher.

I find it ignorant to think you have to have been everything to know how much or what work they have to do!

I have a best friend who is a grade school teacher, she agrees with what I said.
She took the job, easily getting her teaching credentials as her already achieved degrees were not being used for anything else.
She did it because she has so much time off and the job was fun, she teaches history in the lower levels.
Clearly teaching teens would be more difficult.
She was tenured so for those that don't know very hard to ever fire.

She is retired now and traveling.

Teacher pay is better than it looks
A teacher's total pay is better than it looks.

ed100.org...

According to Education Next, teachers retire, on average, at around the age of 58. AARP reports that 33 percent of all beginning teachers leave the teaching profession within three years of beginning their careers, but the majority of teachers continue teaching and can reap retirement benefits later in life.

Teachers in California (and 14 other states, in whole or in part) don't pay social security taxes or receive social security benefits. Instead, they pay into STRS.

You don't need to know much to teach a 1st grader, working at Walmart as a checker is much more difficult.

But I allow you have a right to your opinion as I do mine.

edit on 30-7-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
United States military Joint Base Langley–Eustis hosting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summer Festival”

Air Force Includes Drag Show In Woke ‘Diversity’ Festival At Langley

Schedule

The festival is advertised as a family-friendly event, including “bouncy houses and face painting for the children,” according to an event description. The event, which will feature performances by several cultural groups, is billed under the theme “Celebrating Differences.”

Family friendly ? so there will be children watching Drag Queen

Sheeesh

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Amazing that people defend the activist trying to recruit, groom, and indoctrinate 4 year olds isn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I find it telling how when I posted s few days ago about using the LGBQTP+ tag, there were four pages of triggered apologists and sympathizers screaming about how ignorant and mean I was, but now they are nowhere to be seen.

Their silence is deafening.
Why are you throwing around all these labels? Does it make you feel superior to put everyone in different boxes? It seems entirely counter to the whole individual acceptance and support thing.

From my point of view, you’re projecting your thought process.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What qualifications do these “teachers” have on these subjects? Beyond a personal desire certification and training does not exist to place these “teachers” (aka perverted baby sitters) to be speaking about adult subjects with our children.

There’s zip, zilch, nadda. They are politicizing and *trigger warning* grooming children BECAUSE they are vulnerable and impressionable.

Sorry to those “teachers” their parents didn’t agree with their lifestyle- but they turned out fine, right? Right?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

My Cousin's Granddaughter graduated this year with a degree in Elementary Education. Her advisors told her to go along with this crap or else she'll find it hard to get a good job. In many places a new teacher interviews with the Union first, then the Union gives the District a list of "qualified" candidates. She said screw it. She was offered a fellowship for her Master's Degree and she took it.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Liberals now have the ability to force their mental illness on unsuspecting, innocent children.
They seem to believe that it’s a like a super power that they have and they are attempting to extend the cult for future generations of deranged Liberals.
They must be stopped at all costs.

There are some hills worth dying on.

Protecting our children from this delusional garbage is one of those hills.

100%

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In the 90s I was a teacher from grade school all the way to high school, I was a Spanish teacher soo I had to cover all the grades, traveling from school to school for the classes.

No even once I found any student asking me or telling me anything about gender problems.

Kindergarteners, spend of the time crying because another kid took their crayons than choosing the sex they wanted to be.

Soo this darn madness is nothing but indoctrination by a group of groomers that have infiltrated our school system to create a new generation of mentally unstable adults.

Plain and simple.

Pedos are trying to transform society for their sick benefits any way they can and these despicable groomers do not give two rat asses the children than will grow up with enough mental problems to kill themselves as adults after they mutilate their bodies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join