It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: tap,tap,tap ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time before the bad news about the mRNA vaccines convinces the average citizen. It is becoming increasingly clear that the so-called vaccines do not work. The number of vaccinated or unvaccinated deaths from Covid does not appear to differ. It is of course difficult to demonstrate this, but in the link below someone is doing a great job. Well done. Let's just hope mRNA vaccines won't cause additional non-covid deaths in the long run. That will be even harder to prove. But if there are enough indications, I don't need evidence. Then I draw my own conclusions. Of course: in the long run we are all dead, but let's hope that covid nor the mRNA vaccine will be the cause.
dailysceptic.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I feel like the world is a merry go round playing the tune pop goes the weazel and we’re all just waiting for it to stop.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If there are "enough indications," that means that there is evidence. "Enough indications" add up to evidence.

And there are "enough indications."

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Being a taxpayer, and the US govt paying for the vax, I want my percentage of that $$$ back...in cash

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I don't need evidence. Then I draw my own conclusions.

Are you willing to give a date for the death spike seen from the vaccine? , based on your own conclusions of course

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Being a taxpayer, and the US govt paying for the vax, I want my percentage of that $$$ back...in cash

You may want to talk to Pfizer and their billions they got for it by basically overcharging for poison.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Of course: in the long run we are all dead,

Yes in the end we are all dead men.

"Death smiles at us all
All a man can do is smile back"

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
My own conclusions are ... eh ... my own ...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Now we're going on a philosophical tour ... not a smile here ... and a little off topic (or not?)... all you can do is play the game as long as you can... knowing death after all wins anyway ... so live as happy as possible ... with death on your side ... and let it win in the end... because, who wants to win over someone who lets himself losing the game (it really is not a fight)? In that case the winner -death- will be the loser. No further comment on this one ... at least not from me ... :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Indications are not evidence ... sorry my friend ... and how much is enough? Purely subjective ...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Indications are not evidence ... sorry my friend ... and how much is enough? Purely subjective ...

Anecdote, is something considerably weaker than actual evidence yet it is the absolute foundation of real science and scientific inquiry.

One would have thought that the evident indications are more than sufficient to start some real scientific inquiry, and have that broadcast in the media, no?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
The indications keep piling up. More than enough to alarm the mass media. This is pure censorship… as you already know ...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You know. I wouldn't have been and still be so pissed off about the whole thing if they didn't attempt to coerce everyone into getting the shots and boosters.

But they pushed it and still push it. At least they aren't holding people's jobs over their heads anymore. Not that it means much since the coercion worked for the most part.

top topics

join