It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots Of Pedos: Moms on social media to remove photos of kids, 'Sick people'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

The woke generation of idiots that think children are objects to play with any way they want, these idiots are the same that will sell their own children pictures to pedos online for money, also they will gladly claim that their babies have chosen a pronoun to be gender neutral and will be mutilated later on in the name of gender equality.

They also claim their babies chose to be in online accounts.

Take a look at the new generation of idiots that will groom the next generation of mental Unstable adult.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: infolurker

I've never posted pictures of my daughter, never..

A lot of people dont realize it is against the law to post content of anyone under 18. That is why social media sites ask age and make you read all these legality formalities. It pretty much states that you can be persecuted for posting anything regarding people under 18. It doesnt matter if youre the parent or it is of you as a kid. It is breaking a federal law.

I have to say this in those facebook groups where folks post pictures of their new "goth" look.... try to look scary. They think Im the weirdo for explaining the law. Once I hit them with some "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" they done blocked me... as if I called the code red. :/

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
A lot of people dont realize it is against the law to post content of anyone under 18.

No it isn't. If people, including children, are in a public place and you take a photo of them and then post that photo online it's completely legal unless the content is explicit.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A lot of people dont realize it is against the law to post content of anyone under 18.

No it isn't. If people, including children, are in a public place and you take a photo of them and then post that photo online it's completely legal unless the content is explicit.

This post re-establishes the point. A lot of people even reading that post are not aware of social media T&C or federal crimes online. But I can definitely see your stance representing that old school greek culture which established pediastry as apart of their educational curriculum. Naturally, you would oppose the strict stance I took. Spartans were cool to a degree... okay... but the fascination of male genitalia is a bit much, dont ya think?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
From what little I've seen tik tok is 90% weird people dancing for no reason. Lots of times with their kids. I never understood it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

TF are you on about? You made up some law and when told you made up that law start spouting out absurd comments.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

There have been sickos out there for a long time. I keep pictures of my family, especially my kids, at a minimum on social media.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

TF are you on about? You made up some law and when told you made up that law start spouting out absurd comments.

Why are you asking "tf are you on about?" But immediately state what exactly Im "on about"?
Apparently, Im on about... "some law I made up" and "absurd comments"?

Should I be asking "tf are you off about?"

*but lets totally act like Greek culture didnt make underage blowjobs a status quo
edit on 27-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There has always been sickos but as of recent the push to have it normalized has gone into full swing. The problem is there are many people that don't really see this as a big deal including some of the main stream influencers.

There is even a quote by Joy Behar stating she didn't care if democrats were pedophiles as long as they won she would keep supporting them or something like that. Then you have the Finders and the Franklin Cover-up. It is more of a problem than what many are thinking. A friend of mine lives in a more rural area and his family is friends with the county Sheriff and he stated it is much more prominent than most people realize and it is often out of the mainstream and not reported.

It has been shown that there is no "cure" for this and offenders will many time offend again. With the popularity of social media I think the problem has spiked to new highs where there are channels dedicated to this type of thing to recruit and coordinate with each other. IT is a very dangerous situation.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Didn't mean to say you want likes. Was just in general, sorry I worded that wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Im on about... "some law I made up" and "absurd comments"?

Yeah, no ****.

Let's see the law you keep citing.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

I've never posted pictures of my daughter, never. And I just don't believe that the mother didn't realize what was going on. There's like close up videos of this poor little girl eating a hotdog, or popsicle or something like that. As someone who makes videos of a lot of my daughters life like dance recitals, kindergarten graduation, stuff like that, I cannot imagine any reason to take a close up video of her eating a hotdog.

The mom was probably getting a kick out of it because she does the same thing, but obviously not with popsicles and hotdogs. My wife was scrolling through it once and there was a little girl who could barely talk and was going through the steps of how to use a tampon while the mom filmed it and laughed. Of course she was clothed, but my immediate thought was WhoTF is sick enough to let their toddler see or imitate that?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"Spartans were cool to a degree... okay... but the fascination of male genitalia is a bit much, dont ya think?"

MikhailBakunin

Strange days are here.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Look kids! Local fauna from the internet, the common ad hominem spinner. They when confronted with any sort of real argument resort to poo tossing and howling. In attempt to display dominance they are known for spouting off completely fake laws in a effort to dissuade others from thinking critically.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Strictly from a cyber security perspective, I have no idea why anyone would use the TikTok platform. It's bad enough what domestic companies will do with your information; tossing it out there to a foreign government, on the other hand, that's just insanity.

To the topic at hand, it's pretty damned disgusting if you ask me. I also have no idea why you would post a small child eating suggestive items or doing suggestive things. Most of my childhood pictures are of me in Halloween costumes, visiting places, or posing with a fish I caught. Also, none of them are posted on the internet. In fact, I've taken great pains to remove my likeness from everywhere that I can; aside from my LinkedIn profile, you'd never know what I look like if you didn't already know me.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

"Spartans were cool to a degree... okay... but the fascination of male genitalia is a bit much, dont ya think?"

MikhailBakunin

Strange days are here.

"Greek pederasty was seemingly already institutionalized in Crete at the time of Thaletas, which included a "Dance of Naked Youths". It has been suggested both Crete and Sparta influenced Athenian pederasty."

Definitely strange.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Look kids! Local fauna from the internet, the common ad hominem spinner. They when confronted with any sort of real argument resort to poo tossing and howling. In attempt to display dominance they are known for spouting off completely fake laws in a effort to dissuade others from thinking critically.

Great point. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Im on about... "some law I made up" and "absurd comments"?

Yeah, no ****.

Let's see the law you keep citing.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 3509

Im not sure why you feel the need to throw poo, resort to ad hominems, go out of your way to protect pedos while having no earthly idea on matters flaunting a faux sense of entitlement. But I don't mind helping out those in need.

So here you go... got a little free time for your deprivity or need to learn some law. Can only respect someone willing to learn more.

"What Are Juvenile Protection Laws?
Almost every state has laws protecting minors’ health, safety, and welfare. Each state has laws regarding school attendance and preventing delinquency, for example. Many municipalities have enacted curfew laws prohibiting children and minors from staying in public areas after certain times, such as 10 p.m.).

The purpose of juvenile protection laws is to protect minors. Generally, these laws focus on conduct that is legal for adults but illegal for minors. Violations of these laws are often called “age-based criminal offenses” or “status offenses.” The purpose of such laws is not so much to punish the minor for illegal acts as it is to protect the minor from the harms or risks of such illegal behavior."

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That law is talking about video taping a child victim's deposition and their privacy vis a vis a child abuse case.

Holy crap, people don't read.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That law is talking about video taping a child victim's deposition and their privacy vis a vis a child abuse case.

Holy crap, people don't read.

Theres plenty of statutes that protect minors identity varying from state to state but also federal that can be used anytime a minor is appropriated into a situation. The second a grown adult male films a minor... any decent attorney can get a jury to view this as a preying on a victim case.

Im not sure why the need to stick up for such poor standards besides ... greek pederasty.

I can understand the argumentative stance. The Freudian slip here. Its 2022... you are possibly going through some weird times and feel the need to belittle and degrade random people online. You are probably struggling with an onset autoimmune disorder symptoms that were never on the table through your family line. And its okay. We here at ATS are to help you. Darwin awards aren't just given freely like participation awards. So I don't mind having to make these charitable posts and helping out. Its the least i can do. Its not your fault you had a dirty uncle babysit you. Possibly regretting sexchange. Its 2022. We here at ATS totally get it. Even though were a bunch of old goofs... we can be hip with things sometimes, man. Keep your head up.... even Michael J. Fox seizures out though.... its just new 2022 break dancing. No need to feel down about it!!!

Maybe you don't read enough because of multiple sclerosis? Maybe you gave degenerative problem effecting your CNS? So you can't look up statutes yourself? Im not sure. Hopefully you learned not go getting shots pushed by unqualified media shmucks? Right? The brain is apart of the CNS. We might be experiencing the last few glimpses of what once mightve been a stable-minded poster on ATS. Clinching on to his days pointlessly arguing with Phage. Those days are long gone, my friend. Good riddance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join