It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots Of Pedos: Moms on social media to remove photos of kids, 'Sick people'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Wren Eleanor' TikTok movement is the new warning to get your kid's videos off of social media because sick Pedos are downloading them and saving them. In this case, a 3 year old toddler eating a damned hot dog got them all worked up and they downloaded it over 300K times.

This world has a bunch of sick people. That is all that I can say on the matter.

'Wren Eleanor' TikTok movement inspires moms on social media to remove photos of kids: 'Sick people'

www.fox7austin.com...

A 3-year-old girl unknowingly sparked a mass social media movement of moms removing public photos and videos of their children online after online sleuths noticed a disturbing trend.

One user, @hashtagfacts, noted that a video of Wren wearing a cropped, orange shirt was saved more than 45,000 times. A video of Wren eating a hotdog was saved nearly 375,000 times. She also highlighted unsettling comments on Wren’s videos and pointed out that popular searches for Wren’s account included phrases like "Wren Eleanor hotdog" or "Wren Eleanor pickle," meaning users were frequently searching for videos of the three-year-old eating a hotdog or pickle. Similar popular searches for Wren appeared on Google.

And not only can videos and photos be saved on TikTok and other social media accounts, but predators can also use a smartphone's screen-recording feature to record or screenshot content directly to their phones without being traced.

Parents need to be aware of what predators are looking for on public profiles and avoid posting the kinds of content that bad actors consume, without consequence, on social media. They also need to teach their children about the dangers of sharing too much personal information with strangers online, according to Walsh.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I never ever, posted pictures of my children on any internet site, I remember when we once were warned no to take our camera films to be developed in public places if the pictures were of our children playing naked or baby pictures.

It was a big deal in the 80s when it was found that pedos were taking films and keeping the pictures of the children.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not a parent, but I have always found it weird that some will post pictures of their kids/toddlers publicly and constantly on social media. These people only care for themselves and likes (dopamine hit.)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

I actually wondered how many will be inspired by this to create more suggestive content with their kids to increase the popularity of their accounts?
30%? 50%?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I actually wondered how many will be inspired by this to create more suggestive content with their kids to increase the popularity of their accounts?
30%? 50%?

100% of narcissistic people will.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have no idea why anyone watches TikTok. Never will.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I've never posted pictures of my daughter, never. And I just don't believe that the mother didn't realize what was going on. There's like close up videos of this poor little girl eating a hotdog, or popsicle or something like that. As someone who makes videos of a lot of my daughters life like dance recitals, kindergarten graduation, stuff like that, I cannot imagine any reason to take a close up video of her eating a hotdog.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

TikTok, known in China as Douyin (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn), is a short-form video hosting service owned by Chinese company ByteDance. They will take all your data, if I'm not mistaken Trump at some point tried to ban it here in the states but guess who fought it?

Never had tiktok, instagram and haven't had facebook for years. I suggest getting smart about what you post. Lots of sick people who don't give one flying F.. about you wanting likes.

Edit to add link Wiki
edit on 26-7-2022 by Islandparty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And the weird part, maybe it's because of this thread or vice versa but Joe Rogan talks about it. Joe Rogan about tiktok stay vigilant

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
we need more fat ass twerking vids.

the chinese would shut the whole thing down in a heartbeat,

a dr jill and nancy duo!

they might even leave tibet alone.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Reprobate minds will become the rule.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Reprobate minds will become the rule.

LOL, we are watching that unfold in our public schools every day.

Year after year it gets worse and worse. The "P" is coming soon to the acronym.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is so weird for me as a Gen X'er.

Being extremely cautious on the internet was simply ingrained and second nature to the crowd I ran with.

It simply amazes me that so many people are unaware of the potential dangers of online activity.

Even worse, some women have been known to intentionally post suggestive pictures for financial gain from these fetishists.

It's absolutely incomprehensible to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's a two-fold issue.

One part, is that parents are posting their childrens lives online for everyone to see. Everyone including sick and deranged people. That is something new and modern. Before social media, most pictures were only viewed by family members or friends and that was usually because they were physical pictures printed on a medium. Scrapbooks or photo albums.

The other part is that people feel this need to post these pictures of their own children without the rationale that anyone can see them. They are online forever...especially once saved. Why parents do this, is beyond me. In my opinion, sharing a picture with the world is usually for selfish reasons and as another poster so aptly put it, the dopamine hit (or addiction) but that's another argument. People will always justify their ego.

None of this is necessary whatsoever.

How are these children going to have any privacy?
Do we just assume there is none?
Outrageous!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I track all the arguments here but I’d also say this…

People think they’re more important than they are.

What I mean is, very few people are that interesting to where having a global real really matters. For instance, there’s probably hundreds on hundreds of millions of images on Instagram. Unless someone is looking for you specifically, then the probability of all of these bad actors targeting you is pretty low. And even then, it’s pictures of peoples dogs, sunsets, modified cars, and a whole lot of textiles and design. Tons of businesses marketing.

So, yeah, there’s bad people out there but those same bad people probably take pictures of kids anywhere they want. They do all kinds of nefarious #. Because they’re sick human beings. They’re going to be sick human beings whether you post a picture of your family or not.

Now, there’s plenty to be cautions and thoughtful of. Bad things can and do happen. The internet is a beast. But, I’d say the real dangers of the internet far exceed posting family pictures.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why does a 3 year old have a tiktok account? I know I know, it's run by her mom to 'show off' her daughter.

There's an excellent series on youtube about these sort of people. 'Narcissists and #SOCIALMEDIA'

She wanted attention, she got it. Was her kid eating the hotdog in a funny way or something? If not then why film it? Oh wow, stop the presses. First time walking, first time riding a bike, and first time eating a hotdog!!

There's no actual evidence of the 375,000 being predators is there? Maybe it's 375,000 numskulls that enjoy watching someone eat food. After all we know soul destroying sites like that is chock full of numskulls..

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

But you do realize almost all those photos and videos have location information in them? Don't you?

Most have it imbedded in the metadata. Some use clues in the photos themselves, identifiable landmarks, etc..

You show me a group of photos and I could probably figure out when you got your last cellphone, and the one before that one, and the models of each. It is all in the metadata.

Do you really think some people don't use the internet for a kidnapping catalogue?

edit on 7 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

tik tok is basically youtube for pedos

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

TikTok, known in China as Douyin (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn), is a short-form video hosting service owned by Chinese company ByteDance. They will take all your data, if I'm not mistaken Trump at some point tried to ban it here in the states but guess who fought it?

Never had tiktok, instagram and haven't had facebook for years. I suggest getting smart about what you post. Lots of sick people who don't give one flying F.. about you wanting likes.

Edit to add link Wiki

Ummm...... Ok..... I will get right on it. Hopefully I will get lot's of likes.
edit on 7/27/2022 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

I'm not a parent, but I have always found it weird that some will post pictures of their kids/toddlers publicly and constantly on social media. These people only care for themselves and likes (dopamine hit.)

I always thought the taking of photos while the kids are in the bath tub to be strange.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join