It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 rebound from Paxlovid likely due to insufficient exposure to drug study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is the same Pfizer Drug which fauci had taken and had suffered C19 symptom rebound.
Now there are questions rising about the Paxlovid drug.

The drug marker claimed that the Paxlovid drug capabilities reduced the risk of hospitalization and death from COVID by 89%.
There are now questions after Fauci had being exposed.

rebound from Paxlovid likely due to insufficient exposure to drug - study

Fauci Suffers Covid Symptom Rebound After Course of Pfizer’s Paxlovid
edit on 23-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
People take these "treatments" but the real resistance may be actually coming from something else like natural 😎

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I took Paxlovid when I got Covid. (Recently)

I felt better within hours, literally hours. I did not have rebound but was told it was a possibility.
I believe antivirals should be much much more of a push over vaccines.

Years ago I also had shingles and took the antiviral for that. That too helped me within hours.

Everyone is different and you have to pick your poison.

Back to paxlovid. I felt it had deworming properties like ivermectin. The two side effects I experienced were a horrible taste and GI issues similar to dewormers. Both of which I consider extremely mild.

edit on 23-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People take these "treatments" but the real resistance may be actually coming from something else like natural 😎

I would rather take natural protease inhibitors in various foods that work against covid than take this medicine. Paxlovid type method of action can be found in some common foods at the store. You gotta eat anyway. certain citrus and some berries have these protease inhibitors and they taste good. Remember, some people cannot eat some of this chemistry though, so they may need a narrower spectrum of protease inhibition offered by the medication...but it does seem to have some of the side effects of some natural products too.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pfizermectin.

It took them over a year and a half to release a drug super similar to Ivermectin, all the time they denyed that Ivermectin was effective.

Well DARPA had said back in 2020 that Ivermectin was effective in treating all phases of covid, and the FLCCC has recommended protocols for treating covid, including long covid.

covid19criticalcare.com...

I've done the long covid protocol 3 times, several months apart. The first 2 times it really helped my symptoms and seemed to help balance my immune system. The third time, not so much. I think some of my problem is liver related so I'll be giving it a break. I had also used Ivermectin the stronger recommended dose for 4 days when I suspected that I had Omnicrom. I recovered in about 3 days.
edit on 24-7-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

top topics

join