It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Ontario Doctors Have Died This Week. Suddenly and Unexpectedly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

There was no way of knowing if someone was allergic to the ingredients because they are uncommon. They (the enforcers of the vaccines) didn't address previous medical conditions, family history etc. This has been one big fail IMHO.

This is 100% what bothers me most!

Doctors were not able or willing to intervene for their patients and NOT recommend the shots. Not saying none did but most went with it despite patient's personal medical history or even beliefs. There were early warnings put out on public media that people with certain illnesses and pregnant women should not get them and yet, in no time at all, those concerns were swept under the rug.

Never in the past has that happened. They would listen to a patient's concerns, give as much info as they could and leave the final decision to the patient. Now they act like they have no say in the matter or the patient.

Many would disagree with this. It's all over twitter, pro covid people screaming that anti vaxxers had a "choice" that they weren't held at gun point.

Just imagine the emotional turmoil in a person, say a pregnant woman, under threat of losing their job and maybe maternity leave, for refusing to take the shots? Or being treated badly, like they are contagious, by medical staff? When I was pregnant I was in an abusive relationship and my midwife spent a lot of time helping me deal with it emotionally because she always said that stress is the number one reason for adverse outcomes and was extremely bad for the baby's development.

Stress is terrible for all of us. It's a killer. How can doctors weasel out of addressing that some people may experience deep stress over all that is the "pandemic"?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Lol, what? The source is very clear. Read it. Shows pictures and profiles of the deceased doctors. a reply to: RegularJo76

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
I can't find ANY confirmation for 3 of the 4 doctors who, according to your link, have died. Dr. Hannam seems to be a real death but the other 3 don't pull up any solid results, just random blogs talking about the vaccine killing people.

You should REALLY vet your sources. These deaths might turn out to be real but as of now they (75% at least) seem to be hoaxes being pushed by some random blogs.

This is sad. Your source is literally a website where ANYONE can start a "newsletter" and get paid from people subscribing to their newsletter. Sounds like a scam to me.
RegularJo76 it does not matter were most the sources come from here on ATS .. most all here scour the internet looking for anything that confirms their agenda & beliefs.
I read that Dracula is real .. so I wear a metal neck gaiter . I know that sounds funny , but a guy in a blog told me so , and that is proof enough for me lol
4 young doctors did not just die simultaneously in Canada .
The person who posted this OP believes everything but reality…
edit on 25-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
VAXX KILLS 3 DOCTORS - Coverup or Elaborate Deep State Psy-op?
edit on 26-7-2022 by TheDao because: linking

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What I can see on these pages, strangely enough, are the five stages of grief denial anger bargaining depression and acceptance. Something has died, was it liberty.
'

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDao

Yeeh doctors are dropping but everything is supposed to be just fine. Move Along Nothing To See Here...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
For the doubters (who probably won't be happy until they see death certificates)

CTV Reports on Three Doctor Deaths in Ontario....

Of course, CTV is a trashy purveyor of propaganda and denies it was vaccines. Naturally, they might not have all the info either but it seems the article was written to dispel conspiracy as people are curious and three deaths within days will have people wondering.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
For the doubters (who probably won't be happy until they see death certificates)

CTV Reports on Three Doctor Deaths in Ontario....

Of course, CTV is a trashy purveyor of propaganda and denies it was vaccines. Naturally, they might not have all the info either but it seems the article was written to dispel conspiracy as people are curious and three deaths within days will have people wondering.

There was also the 4th death in the same terroritory within a week.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July
www.msn.com... ee29bd86197b5

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join