It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Offensive Lineman for Notre Dame Dies at 35 Due to Cardiac Arrest While on a Run

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I noticed something REALLY strange when I got my new truck a few years ago, I started seeing my truck EVERYWHERE on the road when I hardly ever noticed them before.

Could it be that now that I've gotten the truck I am subconsciously looking for them even though they're no more common than before I bought mine? Of course not! You're a sheep if you believe otherwise, it's obviously a government conspiracy that's putting more of my truck on the road!

Wake up sheeple, the government has caused THOUSANDS of Silverados to be put on the roads ever since I got mine. Obviously!

/sarcasm
edit on 22-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: opethPA
This has to be vaccine related because that is obviously your crusade based on posting history.

It couldn't be that there were other factors that drove it?
It couldn't be that he smoked cigars?

Regardless of who won, he loved to end the day by kicking up his feet and smoking a cigar to celebrate the cheerful moments that were constants in his life.

www.ajc.com...

Oh so the cigar gave him a heart attack at 35. Ok.

Precisely.

Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and Related Disorders. 3rd edition. Chapter 4. Tobacco and Cardiovascular Disease: A Summary of Evidence

Yeah at 35.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Vigil for 20-year-old who died of heart attack while playing basketball

This poor kid was cheated! He was told that the vaccine was safe and it ended up killing him. What a shame. Wake up sheeple.

Oh wait, that link is from 2017. Seems like people of all ages have been suddenly dying for all of recorded history.

Wait.... What if the vaccine has been around for all of recorded history? That's the only answer! They've been hiding it from us this entire time!
edit on 22-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

These athletes may all have one thing in common aside from the Vaccine .

Cardiomegaly is common among athletes and it is possible the Stress brought on by the vaccine combined with an enlarged heart is causing these sudden deaths .

This is a blind theory of course but I'm just looking for common factors here .

I was talking to my brother about his best friend. He died playing soccer. Had an unknown heart issue. This was 20 years before covid. These things did happen, except now every single athlete that has a heart issue people jump to covid. Maybe it was covid or the vaccine but these things DID happen more often than people realize.
Why do you think schools have AED machines now?

your not wrong.
edit on 22-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This has to be vaccine related because that is obviously your crusade based on posting history.

Regardless of who won, he loved to end the day by kicking up his feet and smoking a cigar to celebrate the cheerful moments that were constants in his life.

www.ajc.com...

Precisely.

Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and Related Disorders. 3rd edition. Chapter 4. Tobacco and Cardiovascular Disease: A Summary of Evidence

Yeah at 35.

Heart disease—and the conditions that lead to it—can happen at any age.

High rates of obesity and high blood pressure among younger people (ages 35–64) are putting them at risk for heart disease earlier in life.

Nearly half of all Americans have at least one of the top three risk factors for heart disease: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking

www.cdc.gov...

Smoking a cigar counts as smoking and based on the available info he smoked at least 1 cigar a day.

I am not saying it couldn't have been sometning else bit rather that Occam would say it doest need to be some complex contrived CT when you have plenty of logical reaaons to explain this

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Again, the cdc sold their credibility to the teachers union.
They shouldn’t have done that. They poisoned their own well.
By quoting them you’re only pushing an agenda.
We all deserve better. Even you

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Strange that this SADS is happening currently in 2022.
No major headlines from the past three years ago.

Recall, Bill Gates said we’ll know if the pandemic is over by the fall of 2022.

The pandemic will end when we’ve set humanity on a course for depopulation, and have taken out the strong - amongst other things.

In the case of the OP, this is the strong not surviving.

Reports of the dramatic decline in fertility rates are also interesting - and those reports are picking up.

Then we have good old fashioned excess mortality.

Taken together, we should have a decent sense of how well this plan worked out as the snowball picks up steam into the fall.

For good measure, we’ll get the monkey pox outbreak to force more GI Jabs, and “reformulate” the COVID vaccine.

Once the governments of the world are convinced we have “done enough” to “mitigate these dangerous viruses - which actually means to reduce births, kill off the strong, and broadly generate excess deaths - this will all be over.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

www.ajc.com...

Precisely.

Yeah at 35.

So, if 35 makes you laugh..what about 38, or 39

SMGDH at how f'ing disingenuous you are

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

www.ajc.com...

So you read that as he one cigar and not a repeat user ?
Because that makes sense.

He was thirty five...the cigars did not kill him.
It’s obtuse statements like that that makes your side look like irrational and petulant.....people

It's their side thats the first who will bow down and eat bugs.

Really? How's that for "irrational and petulant"?

Grow up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join