It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Marla: We will likely to need 'ongoing' vaccinations for C19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As There are now Canadian starting to feel boosters don’t prevent serious illness.
Top Experts in the the Canadian MSM are trying to promote heavily with C19 vaccinations with a different method.

Health Docs on MSM outlets are now suggesting that We will likely to need 'ongoing' vaccinations for COVID-19 in order protect yourself as C19.

They are now trying to push for endless boosters and C19 vaccinations without providing any actual data to the public for open discussion on their decision.

Dr. Marla: We will likely to need 'ongoing' vaccinations for COVID-19

The vax efficacy is dropping and Israel had proven this.

In some to other headlines they are giving out the efficacy rate and its dropping to 40% even Anthony Fauci admitted on this.

So why are they desperate on pushing endless boosters that likely nobody would want when their efficacy rate is dropping to 40%?
edit on 19-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
40%? It has a negative efficacy and causes VAIDs, immune priming and ADE. And that's before considering all the horrific potential side effects.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dr. Anthony Fauci [protection] is going to go down to
That quote is at the bottom near at the article (Couldn't add fully of the full quote)

Why should healthy people should be getting these boosters?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

they shouldn't. I've had covid 3 times and chained smoke cigs the whole time. still alive nothing bad happened to me. not vaccinated either
edit on 19-7-2022 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Exactly what was predicted by many in 2020. It's disturbing that everything I and others expected to happen back in 2020 has actually happened. If I had told myself back in April 2020 when I made a a thread on here about a nurse claiming they had an overload of ventilators (the opposite of what the media and government were claiming at the time) that all of what's happening right now is very real, I don't know what I would have done. Probably ended it all if I'm honest.
The world we once knew ended on March 2020. That flawed world is NEVER coming back, just like the flawed pre-911 world never came back. Very sad but I've become numb to it. My emotions over all this were much stronger in the initiation year 2020.
edit on 19-7-2022 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Exactly what was predicted by many in 2020. It's disturbing that everything I and others expected to happen back in 2020 has actually happened. If I had told myself back in April 2020 when I made a a thread on here about a nurse claiming they had an overload of ventilators (the opposite of what the media and government were claiming at the time) that all of what's happening right now is very real, I don't know what I would have done. Probably ended it all if I'm honest. The world we once knew ended on March 2020. That flawed world is NEVER coming back, just like the flawed pre-911 world never came back. Very sad but I've become numb to it. My emotions over all this were much stronger in the initiation year 2020.

It's been about depopulation all along, and they are gonna get their way if people dont wake up and quit being idiots.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Dr. Marla sux

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I can envision the year 2040 when people wonder why so many humans are beginning to "look a lot different" and none of the mainstream media/scientists/doctors will even publicly hypothesize that the experimental drugs (multiple doses per year) had anything to do with it

2040 dystopian snapshot:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

If only nurses came out what is going on in the hospitals at the time of the scandals around with the LTCs and Hospitals..

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, "Doctor Maria", you can have mine.

I've been so exposed to it, that I should have caught it a dozen times, if not more...yet not so much as a sniffle that was Covid related.

No jab.

I've lost more time off of work from "You've been exposed!!!", then from actual illness, in the past couple of years.

So, yeah...

She can have mine.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A relative in the Seattle area told me that TV commercials are airing around the clock, warning of how you could get "long covid and organ damage" if you're not vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I remember the TV ads and MSM daily fear mongering when they pulled the same nonsense for the bird flu some were scared that they pulled their children out of schools just to get in line to get vaccinated.

there would be some people who are like lemmings and do as they are told by others.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I reckon a good 70% of people are lemmings and always will be no matter what evidence to the contrary you give them.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Keep the bull# away from me and we're good. You want vaccinated get vaccinated. You don't want vaccinated don't get vaccinated. Respect my autonomy and I'll respect yours. We have HIPAA and privacy rights. Don't ask you status and I won't ask how many abortions you've had. Fair enough? I think so.

The fear mongering is awful and does us no good. Just yet another tool in the arsenal to get us up in arms and divided. I love my vaccinated brother and sisters just the same as my unvaccinated brothers and sisters.

But I'm sure the fear mongering will ramp up and people will line up, mask up, and start fighting again. The right will be My Body, My choice the left You don't have the right to get me sick. Oh the hypocrisy. Just enjoy the clown show for what it is. Theatrics.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

"Dr. Marla: We will likely to need 'ongoing' vaccinations for C19..."

Who's "We"?

"We" is for the crowd that bought into the 'stronger together' BS.

A majority of the people I know, or come across in casual conversation, are NOT getting anymore jabs at all, or so they say.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
40%? It has a negative efficacy and causes VAIDs, immune priming and ADE. And that's before considering all the horrific potential side effects.

Source for literally any of that.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Health Docs on MSM outlets are now suggesting that We will likely to need 'ongoing' vaccinations for COVID-19 in order protect yourself as C19.

You mean like the flu?

Which is what covid is becoming... Exactly as was predicted in 2020.

Looks like the experts were right all along.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

When has any health official said that we "need ongoing" flu shots? They have always been a voluntary option for people who feel the they would benefit.

Not the same at all.

join