It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a feature not a bug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This thread is being spun off of a previous one in which the topic of pharmacokinetics came up.

Pharmacokinetics is a new word in my vocabulary, as I have freely admitted in the past that I have no training in any related field. I have only become interested over the last couple of years, due to the incessant nature of those who are/were intent in my participation.

Definition:

Pharmacokinetics is the aspect of pharmacology dealing with how drugs reach their site of actionand are removed from the body. The following processes govern the rate of accumulation and removal of drug from an organism–absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion.

The basic argument is that mRNA breaks down readily in the body, usually within a few hours, so there is no point looking past that when considering adverse events.

The flip side of this is that there was an intentional substitution made in this mRNA, which made the mRNA more biologically stable. This was a switch from uracil to pseudouridine. This is also a recent revelation, as no one that I know was mentioning this last year. This is being touted as a feature.

There is additionally no requirement under any regulatory body for a Pharmacokinetics analysis. Apparently vaccines get a special pass. There is a good argument made here for why they should be performed. [ Link ]

These types of studies are beginning to be performed independently now.

We found that vaccine-associated synthetic mRNA persists in systemic circulation for at least 2 weeks.
[ Link ]

This discussion takes place on the backdrop of an unexplained increase in all-cause mortality. Hopefully those numbers will come back in line with the average soon.
edit on 19-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

join