It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good guy with a gun saves the day again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Armed citizens are bad right? For the 2nd time this weekend (and surely many more across the country that we don't know about) an armed citizen has stopped armed criminals in their tracks.

I bet the clerk at this gas station is very happy that he did. Thank god these armed citizens are not in NY. They would most probably acquit the criminals and charge the armed citizens with felonies.

St. Louis armed citizen stops "violent crime spree," saves gas station store clerk

bearingarms.com...

While the 22-year old armed citizen who stopped an attack at an Indiana mall Sunday evening is receiving plenty of press attention, he wasn’t the only gun owner who saved lives this weekend.

Police in St. Charles, Missouri say a “violent crime spree” that started early Saturday morning came to an end when the knife-wielding robber was confronted by an alert citizen who had just stopped at a convenience store to run in and use the bathroom.

“I walked up to the door and I saw him with a knife to her throat. She was emptying out the cash register and I took a step in and peeked my head in to ask if everything was okay. I couldn’t see his face but he was saying yes, but I could see her face she was saying no, she was scared,” he said.

… “I pulled my gun up and I asked him are you sure everything’s okay and that’s when the suspect said ‘no it’s not okay, but I got something for you and he grabbed his bag, ran from around the counter and started running towards me and that’s when I fired shots,” the customer said.

He recalls shooting four times before Bush fell to the floor. Shortly after he told the clerk to call the police, he did as well.

Customer shoots, kills armed robber at St. Charles QuikTrip

www.ksdk.com...

I saw him grab her and drag her to the front to the counter, something wasn't right when I saw that, so me being concealed carry, I had my gun on me and I just waited," the customer said.

The customer saw it all unfold from his car, parked in front of the QT on First Capitol Drive.

"I walked up to the door and I saw him with a knife to her throat. She was emptying out the cash register and I took a step in and peeked my head in to ask if everything was okay. I couldn't see his face but he was saying yes, but I could see her face she was saying no, she was scared," he said.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Another hero

Well done sir, you did indeed do the right thing , protecting good from evil is the right thing to do always

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wonder how long before someone comes in here and says it is crazy he shot the perp? Some are not thinking this out IMO. It is ok when the intended victim turns the tables on the perp. Karma comes quickly for some fools it seems.

edit on 18-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This better not have happened in a gun free zone....

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice. How many other people were shot and killed with guns over these days?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tropics
Nice. How many other people were shot and killed with guns over these days?

The important stat is who is shooting other people with guns and where it's concentrated. Like chiraq and its denizens.

new topics

top topics

join