It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxx - Taiwan: Birth Rate Cratered -27.66% in June 2022!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
igorchudov.substack.com...

"A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article based on the shocking news that Taiwan's birth rate in May 2022 fell by 23.34% compared to May 2021.
I explained that in terms of statistics, the change in Taiwan is an unthinkable 26-sigma event of enormous magnitude.

Like most people would, I was hoping, despite evidence from other countries, that this is a data fluke.
Well, it is not, and the data for June was just released in Taiwan. I am very upset.
June Birth Rate Cratered by 27.66%!

Compared to June 2021, birth rate in Jun 2022 is down by -27.66%."
edit on 18-7-2022 by jos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jos23

"A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article based on the shocking news that Taiwan's birth rate in May 2022 fell by 23.34% compared to May 2021.
I explained that in terms of statistics, the change in Taiwan is an unthinkable 26-sigma event of enormous magnitude.

Like most people would, I was hoping, despite evidence from other countries, that this is a data fluke.
Well, it is not, and the data for June was just released in Taiwan. I am very upset.

Likely vaccine related but too early to say. Other factors may play a part in this. However, it does look like data around the world is starting to lean towards a severely impacted fertility rate.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: jos23

Likely vaccine related but too early to say. Other factors may play a part in this. However, it does look like data around the world is starting to lean towards a severely impacted fertility rate.

It's almost as if Bill Gates predicted the future with his Ted talk.

Gee I wonder how that magically happened. It's not just Germany but basically every country around the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jos23

I deeply apologize. I haven't been able to visit Taiwan over the past couple of years because of the pandemic.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Japan also saw a decrease.
The number of births in 2021 in Japan fell by 3.5% from the previous year to 811,604, hitting the lowest level on record, according to data released by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare on Friday.

That figure has been falling since 2016, when it first dropped below 1 million, and it is now on track to fall below 800,000.

There is currently a labor shortage now in Japan.
Taiwan must be facing a labor shortage also.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Birth rates in the US fell another 4% last year to it's lowest point ever. I couldn't find 2022 figures, but lots of reasons why births are dropping.
Fewer teen pregnancies, 20 somethings waiting till there 30/40 to have a child and on and on. That's what we're being told to believe, anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Aschen are amongst us.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Taiwan has also been under a lot of pressure from China.

Much the same as Ukraine under Russia, some people who are smart enough realise that sometimes it’s not a good time to bring children into the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No worries. The birth rate in Africa will make up for any shortfall elsewhere. Besides, what's the deal? Every week we're told the population is too high and unsustainable for the Earth. Then the birth rate goes down and everybody freaks. So which is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Are you responsible for the normal birth rates before the vax attack?
Cool hobby, if so.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I was only being facetious, but I do have a way above average number of spawns. I chalk that up to singing "Father Abraham" too many times in Sunday School. 

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jos23

A Lot of those Flukes going around lately.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: tamusan

Are you responsible for the normal birth rates before the vax attack?
Cool hobby, if so.

the pigmy population in New Guinea is thriving.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
bill gatez bragged, his vaczeeenze would lower the population.

looks like that b@ztard got his wish.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Think with all that isolation, rates would have boomed, no wonder they destroyed the Georgia stones, dont want people to know the plan

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
bill gatez bragged, his vaczeeenze would lower the population.

looks like that b@ztard got his wish.

He just "donated" 20 billion to his foundation. It sounds like we're gonna get another nice decrease in population soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The Aschen are amongst us.

No #. Seriously makes me wonder if the 2010 episode had a bit more prophetic truth to it than we thought.

I don't think we're going to get the blood-tinged "never dial this one" warning note, though

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Birth rates in the US fell another 4% last year to it's lowest point ever. I couldn't find 2022 figures, but lots of reasons why births are dropping.
Fewer teen pregnancies, 20 somethings waiting till there 30/40 to have a child and on and on. That's what we're being told to believe, anyway.

I have been noticing that many parents where I work have infant through preschool age children and they are easily mid 40's

join