It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suspects attacked woman on bus in Queens, made anti-white statements

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If I were to be "sent back", it would be a choice between at least four areas of Europe. It's likely no different for black folks, they have a racial mix like most of us in the states.

I wouldn't mind being sent back to my ethnic group with the best food and beer, that's 3 out of the 4 IMO. I like my mix of varieties and the states is where we ended up. I find the micro breweries are finally catching up here so I can live with that now at least.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamps1

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: ancientlight

Wish that 57yr old lady was fricken nancy maybe she'd change her damn tone and cease encouraging hate on white people, and start deporting these unhappy in America African's back to where they originated since its "so much better".. I mean, Africa promised any of them that returned could all have a free house and job if they go back.

I'm not lumping all Africans together, only those who really truly believe Africa is a better place, and those that are actually racist and violent.

If we want to solve racial violence, we deport people back to their last known origin, then call it a day. Everyone goes back somewhere - and the minute we stop making excuses for racial hate crime and start doing something about it the better.. This doesn't matter your skin tone - violence is violence.

So, deport all because of one example?
How about all the white Americans who attack minorities? Deport back to Europe, call it a day. Everyone goes back somewhere. and then we sToP MakInG ExCuSeS!!11

your inability to understand is causing a divide. Read what was said. they were talking about people who are here, and complain that somewhere else is better. If somewhere else is better, ,go there. Did that register?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hard as Hell to get a Concealed Carry Permit in NYC.
if she had a Permit and a Gun this would have all gone Differently.
She would be in Jail for Killing those Totally Innocent Scumbags.

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I wonder how hard it is to find three black girls who hang together, when one of them has green hair?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamps1

originally posted by: kimish
a reply to: Violater1
It won't happen, Black people are unofficially a protected class. This is one way *they* divide, people will ultimately get sick of the double standard and start to hate even more.

...and Fox News brining this up at this point in time is not promoting a "divide". Huh, okay.

Not just Faux News.
www.cbsnews.com...
nypost.com...
www.nydailynews.com...
timesnewsnetwork.com...
newyorkfolk.com...
VIDEO CAN BE SEEN AT THIS WEBSITE ONLY www.yahoo.com...
meaww.com...
foresthillspost.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
All this black hate talk is just projection for your own people. Just two months ago a white shooter drove out of his way to shoot and kill 10 innocent blacks in the name of black hate. Just shows how small minded idiots people are on this site. They cherry pick one video and claim blacks in general are racist and should go back to Africa. I can bet most posters on here haven’t had a bad interaction with a black person their whole lives but let a small group of the black culture the media highlights, sway your opinion about blacks as a whole.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx
All this black hate talk is just projection for your own people. Just two months ago a white shooter drove out of his way to shoot and kill 10 innocent blacks in the name of black hate. Just shows how small minded idiots people are on this site. They cherry pick one video and claim blacks in general are racist and should go back to Africa. I can bet most posters on here haven’t had a bad interaction with a black person their whole lives but let a small group of the black culture the media highlights, sway your opinion about blacks as a whole.

No one said this is a part of Black Hate or Black Culture except you.
But you brought this up.
According to the Chicago Tribune, which maintains an extensive database on homicide and death by gunfire, at least 585 blacks were killed in the last 365 days in the Windy City. cnsnews.com...

More than 550 people have been murdered this year in Philadelphia...
It’s an enormous loss — mostly of young Black men. whyy.org...

After historically deadly 2020, Atlanta homicides are up nearly 60% in 2021 www.ajc.com...
Atlanta has had 66 shooting deaths so far this year, with Black males making up 56 of them, according to the Atlanta Police Department. Black men ages 15 to 34 comprise 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 38% of gun violence fatalities in 2020, according to Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Violence Solutions. They are 20 times more likely to die from a gunshot than their White peers..." www.cbsnews.com...
edit on v112022Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 17 Jul 2022 15:11:36 -05001 by Violater1 because: gkjhhfdr

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If they hate whites so much then they should stop culturally appropriating straight hair, clothes, education and infrastructure
Methinks they doth protest too much

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
If they hate whites so much then they should stop culturally appropriating straight hair, clothes, education and infrastructure
Methinks they doth protest too much

I do wonder about that as well.
I see a lot of black women with blond hair wigs and extensions.
Is it possible that they hate being born black?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's rarely reported on to begin with. Look up the statistics, per capita, then report back.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
New York Police Department are searching for three female suspects accused of beating a woman on a public bus in what is being described as a racially-motivated attack. Incident happened on a Q-52 bus Saturday evening.

Police say the suspects got into an argument with a 57-year-old female passenger on a MTA bus. The confrontation escalated and the three suspects reportedly began hitting the woman over the head with an unidentified object. Police say one of the suspects yelled, "I hate white people. I hate the way they talk." The suspects then got off the bus at Woodhaven Boulevard and Jamaica Avenue and ran away.

The victim suffered a cut on her head and had to get staples.
www.foxnews.com...

the real street walkers of new york.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Animals. Undisciplined children from a broken culture with zero responsibility.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the fact of the matter is there is far more racism towards white people than any other way around

But we cant say that because its politically incorrect

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join