It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uruguayan Judge Suspends COVID Shots Until Conditions Are Met

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Uruguayan judge, Alejandro Recarey, specifically suspended COVID shots for children under 13, but it should be for all age groups. He is requiring Pfizer to adequately respond to this or the shots will stay suspended. Even though Uruguay doesn't have much sway globally, the fact they are taking a stand is interesting for a few reasons. 1. It shows that they have suspicions about the shot. 2. The requests are probably rhetorical as they know Pfizer will not provide the solicited information, so most likely they intend to keep them unavailable for this age group.

The following conditions are:

• The composition of the injectable substances (all the elements they contain, of whatever nature).

• The benefits of the vaccine.

• The risks you have in detail of their nature, probability, magnitude and, if possible, time of occurrence.

• Clarify that the substance has only emergency authorization and not definitive, explaining in terms simple what difference do these two types of permissions make in specific order to private weighting of the above risks.

• That the adverse effects already detected be detailed, in their entirety by regularly updating this information.

• The controls to which the State is obliged by art. 2 inc. 5 of Law No. 9202 are carried out.

These seem like reasonable conditions to me. Why haven't they been met already?

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Because our leaders are being paid off.

And where is the news about the Chinese vaccine? Are people dying from it in Hong Kong. I haven't heard anything yet.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I’m glad they are taking a stand . Protect the children …And I wish they would become more suspicious and stop the shot for everyone !

join