It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Claire Craig Exposes How Pfizer Twisted Trials Data For Young Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dr. Clare Craig clearly explains how Pfizer twisted trials data to fit their agenda. In the end, out of a trial that began with over 4000 children, they were comparing the results of 10 children. They just eliminated 3000 children from the trial for "whatever reason." I guess it's easy to get the results you want when you remove the bad data, and then only compare a small amount of data in a favorable way. They've done this, so far, with every single trial, and it's blatantly obvious but no one will attempt to stop it.

Cliff Notes:

*The trial included 4526 children but 3000 didn't make it to the end of the trial.

Children with "severe covid" defined as children with a slightly raised heart rate or breath rate.

6 children had severe covid in the vaccine group, but only 1 in the placebo group

From this we can deduce the likelihood the vaccine is actually causing severe covid is higher than the likelihood that it isn't.

1 child was hospitalized in the trial, who had a fever and seizure, AND THEY WERE IN THE VACCINATED GROUP.

They vaccinated the children and waited 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks 34 of the vaccinated children got Covid and only 13 in the placebo group got Covid.

Even during the 8 week gap between the first and second dose, plenty of vaccinated children got Covid.

They ignored 97% of Covid that occured during the trial.

11 tripple vaccinated children still got Covid TWICE. Only one who was in the placebo group got it twice

Of course they ignore all of the bad data, remove 3000 children which is over 2/3's of the entire trial group for what reason? Then in the end do a comparison of 10 children. What The F?

And all of this for EMERGENCY use authorization. Children aren't even statistically affected, yet they use this faulty trial to try to force a drug through which will be immune to lawsuits.

Here's how the vaccines work:

You got the "vaccine" but you have to wait for 3 weeks, which means if you get covid it "doesn't count."
Next you are "protected" but if you get covid it's a "break through case"
Then you need another shot because you are "losing protection" but may get covid again, a second "breath through case"
And after your third shot, the "protection" won't last long so you will need a boost every 2 months or so.
But if you get covid after your booster it doesn't "count" because you have to wait for it to "kick in."
And if you still get it after it "kicks in" it's a "break through case"

SOURCE
edit on 19-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
100% spot on. I think the only thing that will cause a turn-around is a mass-awakening to what's happening globally.
Otherwise they have to many helping hide evidence and lie for them.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
100% spot on. I think the only thing that will cause a turn-around is a mass-awakening to what's happening globally.

And since Covid-19 has already had it's hay-day with children sailing through the pandemic with no harm, the only mass-awakening will be from the 'vaccines' and the harm they cause. Such a huge sacrifice to expose the snake oil forced on our children. It's a sin.
edit on 19-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

JUST IN - CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky signed off on Pfizer, Moderna mRNA shots for children as young as 6 months.

#hitter link

The immunity to prosecution fix is in.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: ancientlight

And since Covid-19 has already had it's hay-day with children sailing through the pandemic with no harm, the only mass-awakening will be from the 'vaccines' and the harm they cause. Such a huge sacrifice to expose the snake oil forced on our children. It's a sin.
My son will remain 'un-vaccinated' , if it's the last thing I do . We have seen many of these videos exposing the lies and corruption, yet nothing ever comes from it. The enemy will expose itself to enough people, hopefully , for a mass awakening , as the evidence will become more and more un-deniable. We can hope. Right?
If you have any better suggestions, I'm all ears. I'm trying to wake up people, but my own family (who are 'right-wing') still refuse to see.
edit on 19-6-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm sure some filth will be here shortly to tell you how wrong you are because of some detail, unsatisfied with their own "safe and effective" vaccination they want children to suffer for the glory of globalism and medical tyranny.

There is no justification for blanket vaccinating healthy people under 18 with this or any vaccination for a disease with such a low mortality in the demographic.

I had all the information I needed long ago. Now it's just the "science" catching up to the reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm sure some filth will be here shortly to tell you how wrong you are because of some detail, unsatisfied with their own "safe and effective" vaccination they want children to suffer for the glory of globalism and medical tyranny.

There is no justification for blanket vaccinating healthy people under 18 with this or any vaccination for a disease with such a low mortality in the demographic.

I had all the information I needed long ago. Now it's just the "science" catching up to the reality.

I'm sure they will be. It's ok that pfizer just removed the majority of its trial participants every single time for no reason. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Dr. Clare Craig clearly explains how Pfizer twisted trials data to fit their agenda. In the end, out of a trial that began with over 4000 children, they were comparing the results of 10 children. They just eliminated 3000 children from the trial for "whatever reason." I guess it's easy to get the results you want when you remove the bad data, and then only compare a small amount of data in a favorable way. They've done this, so far, with every single trial, and it's blatantly obvious but no one will attempt to stop it.

I'd only add that anyone who thinks this is anything new... well, you should think again...

For example, all of the so-called trials proving 'red meat' or 'saturated fat' or (dietary) cholesterol are bad were manipulated in the exact same way, some even way worse.

top topics

join