It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I Literally Lost Organs:’ Why Detransitioned Teens Regret Changing Genders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

"Useful idiots".

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

This is called cohesion, in our nation that is supposed to be a free nation, in other nations is called communism and dictatorships.

The unions are becoming a monopolized job control and they are a danger to the Republic and our constitutional rights.

They need to be eradicated and eliminated from society and those that are reaping profits from the works of others and soo called leaders need to be put in jail.

This is what totalitarian power is all about.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BTW all this teachers' unions took the covid release money and nobody knows where the money went, because as up today the school have no security, no direction and are now more pro agendas that teaching anything to children.

I am sure the union leaders took that money to enrich their dirty pockets.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I am sure the union leaders took that money to enrich their dirty pockets.

I'm pretty sure that they kicked a lot of it back to Democrats in the form of PAC contributions.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I worked a job where the shop floor was Union. We had a guy who was passing parts without inspecting them. I documented over $300,000 in bad parts and rework from this. An investment company had taken over the company. They wouldn't do anything because they didn't want a labor hassle. Eventually because of complaints from the Union, they got rid of everybody in Engineering.

I've been shot at by Unions. I've had my car firebombed by Unions. Both times Democrat DA's let them off the hook. In the case of the car, they paid off the Bank and left me screwed. At no time did I ever cross a picket line.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have a deep voice and hairy body now with nothing but a big scar where my breast once were, how do you like me so far....

Not sure she should be concern about having kids...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I remember when the assault on people that complained about unions was in full gear, a few decades ago, it was not different than domestic terrorism.

This is what Democrats are, nothing but funding terrorism in the nation.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You realise that you're a sadistic eugenecist, based on that statement? Do you not perceive the fact that you are prescribing a formula for social control which is the very definition of a slippery slope? Do you not see that by enforcing breeding laws you would be denying the greatest of human experience to people that you have prejudged as unworthy of that joy, yet may for all intents & purposes have turned out to be the best parents a child could want to have? Maybe having a child is the making of a person, even if they started from a seemingly low station?

Let me guess, you're a moderately wealthy, socially successful male with a nice polite family, you've never once struggled with ill health of mental distress of any sort (despite your inherent psychopathy), you've never had a greater challenge than the vigour of running your own business or performing high responsibility duties in a large corporation? Would I be right in thinking you're a man who's getting on in years, or at least you idolise men of a certain age who express similar opinions?

In actual fact, if your comment wasn't tongue-in-cheek, you're a disgrace. The irony is, humans who think that only their own parents & those like themselves are fit to breed, are actually the worst type of human there is..!! If the world was populated by 500,000,000 people like you, it would be a cold, spiritually dead, abysmal place to live, full of the horrors of demonic glee. It would be truly said of you "Hell is empty, and all the devils are here"

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Remember when the government used to protect children from parental and societal child abuse instead of funding it? Gosh, it seems so long ago!
They've rolled out a massive plan to permanently alter natural development of a massive number of children with zero long term data as to mental and physical affects.

I don't think as many parents are onboard with this as MSM is portraying, but propaganda has a way of winning over time.

Could the government support for this be part of the depopulation agenda?

Puberty blocking drugs often DO cause permanent sterility.

Surgical transition for males guarantees sterility.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can't Chloe take estrogen pills to turn her back into a woman? A boob job will fix her chest and I'm sure some guys will dig the Robert Z'Dar jawline.

The terrible parents should be charged for letting her go on Instawhore at 11 years old to be troomed (trans groomed).

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

But a permanent change to your body?

Exactly. Those girls (in the OP) can't even get a tattoo at the age they are deciding to get body parts AMPUTATED!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The title is actually wrong. its SEX not gender.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn
I don’t know why it’s being pushed but there is obviously an agenda going on. Children should not be allowed to get a strapadictomy done.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
More traditional societies would have trained us in a productive trade, or how to keep a home, or to cook for an entire work crew, by the age of reproductive maturity.

Our market controls notwithstanding, I would argue that you are morally an adult at the age when you can disregard your parents, to make life altering decisions.

There was a point in your life when other options would never have occurred to you. That was your innocence.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When you are the age that these people are doing this at, their brains can't comprehend the long term consequences of trying to earn a few quick likes on social media from people they have never met.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
While IMO "transition" surgery is complete quackery, for those who feel there's no other way, the minimum age should be 21.

How many of us knew teenagers (or ourselves were), who got some notion stuck in their heads, thought they would utterly DIE without it, then found it was nothing as promised when they finally got it?

One thing when it's the latest shiny object, the only harm is money down the drain. But a permanent change to your body? Where if you discover you don't like it, there's no fully going back? Only legal adults should make that kind of decision for themselves.

Edit: Ninjaed by BrokenCircles above.

Ohh but what about my child who knew that THEY were the wrong gender from age 11?? You want IT to be stuck as the wrong gender, not fitting in for 10 years before THEY can make themselves into the image God intended for THEM?

(Hopefully your answer is HELL YES!)

I think that those who want to change their gender surgically shouldn't just wait until they are mature, but also go through some counseling. Now, don't get me wrong, yes I believe that people should have the choice to do this if they want to, (its a free country) and I don't mean that they should go to someone who is there to try to change their mind, but they really need to speak to a professional, (ie someone not from Facebook) about the life changing decision, to make sure it truly is right for them, not just a 'fad' or a 'peer pressure' act.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
It should be common sense that any adult of average IQ and ethical disposition can make their own medical decisions. Unfortunately this common sense observation is cancelled out by the reality that many adults don't possess the IQ or ethical disposition to be responsible for another human being. But here we are, letting literally anyone procreate because it's a human right or something.
And what’s wrong with that? Should we fix and spay those you don’t approve of? Make them wear a patch so we all can identify the undesirable?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

Honestly I think you are right...

I had a liberal upbringing, I went clubbing a lot to raves and loved the fact that all kinds of people got along without prejudice, regardless of sexuality, race, gender, religion or whatever, but what has been happening around this transgender agenda strikes fear into my heart. The actual word transition fills me with an undefinable horror and the thought of innocent children being dragged into the hellish machinations of unscrupulous, superrich elites is unbearable. Something very dark has been happening and we have to stop it. If people have a medical condition (extra chromosome, which is the real definition of transexualism), then fair enough, they do deserve help and compassion, but the rest need to just get along with themselves the way the rest of us have to and stop ruining the lives of children or sacrificing the whole of womanhood in the pursuit of a sick male fantasy.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If one is not responsible enough before 19, or whatever the age to drink..how the f can one be responsible enough to have perfectly good body parts lopped off..something stinks!
edit on 21-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I went to school with some girls who felt gender dysphoric at a young age... They were Tomboys and became quite hot and feminine after puberty. Had this political brainwashing and failed educators been around back in the 90's, I'm sure there would have been some who tried to become boys and later most likely committed suicide for their mental mistake. It seems like everyday there's another segment that's supposed to be for children, pushing this sinister agenda. One day it's Disney, another day it's our educators, another day it's a child's cereal brand, and the cycle never seems to end.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join