It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 Patriot Front Members Arrested In Idaho.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ChiefD
C’mon, they were not there to peacefully protest. The article stated that the people arrested have ties to white nationalist hate groups. They had riot gear and a smoke grenade. They were there to cause trouble, and I’m glad they got caught. These idiots need to be stopped dead in their tracks.

Unfortunately there tend to be some people, especially on this site, that are perfectly okay with violent white hate groups going around and causing trouble. I find that absolutely pathetic.

True, but those who support Antifa are free to express themselves.

What happens when society supresses hate groups?
edit on 11-6-2022 by DBCowboy because: day drinking

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

a reply to: frogs453

So they didn't riot, (how does one plan a riot?) but were arrested because they MIGHT have rioted?

One plans a riot by first putting out a call to potential co-conspiritors. Maybe a tweet, for example that says. "Show up on January 6. Will be wild."

Then one plans a series of activities that one will engage in when all the individuals who responded to the call do show up, some of which might be obviously illegal. Such as breaking and entering a place one is not authorized to be in. Maybe physically assaulting and beating people. Maybe carrying weapons in unauthorized locations, etc. One assigns certain roles to certain individual conspirators. such as who will scout the opposition, who will lead a charge, who will remain in reserve, how communications will be handled, etc. Those are the basic elements of a plan.

Then one assembles all the individuals and equipment required to carry out the plan on the target day, gets in a vehicle chosen to conceal the intent of the individuals and their identities, and drives to the location that is specified in the plan.

And finally, one writes all this down in a convenient form to be read by law enforcement officers, documenting exactly what was planned, what the motive was, and who is involved, thereby giving them all the evidence they need to charge conspiracy.

IMHO, of course.

Oh.

So just like Antifa and BLM.

'Kay

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So they didn't riot, (how does one plan a riot?) but were arrested because they MIGHT have rioted?

Enter the thought police. Arrest a person for what he may be thinking.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I bet they wouldn't have been arrested if their group was named White Lives Matter(WLM)

Oh wait....

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: DBCowboy

You don't truly believe they came into town hidden in a U-haul, in uniforms and masks to peacefully assemble do you

Why not?

Or are we actively performing pre-crime now.

Thought police at work

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

"The people are from all across the U.S."

It's comforting to know that in order for enough white supremacist to count as a "group in a U-hall" they need to come from all across the country. It makes them a lot less scary then the Democrats make them out to be inorder to keep peoples mind off the economy.

Unfortunately for the Democrats I don't think its work; my social media has blown up with people worried about gas, food, and housing prices. No one seems to be worried about the 12 whire guys from all over the country in a u-hall.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All Im gonna say is the one thing the FBI has been good at is infiltrating these extremist groups, Im beginning the think the Coer Delene "Pride March" might have been bait itself to draw out the "agitators". In other words, it could have been a sting operation FAWK.

Either that's one crack police force, or they had inside information or the persons to help set it up. Let's hope they got more evidence, cause a decent lawyer will have them out before too long.
edit on 11-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I love how you can be arrested for WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO....

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I only posted what the news said. It was not a local group. Guess it depends what and who you follow. I'm seeing lots of chatter about it.

This isn't a huge story but thankfully a peaceful assembly was stopped from getting ugly and these yahoos have some minor charges for now that will cost a few bucks and inconvenience.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The police were asked about that. You can still make your own judgement.

However if you know a Pride event is going on and see 30 people all dressed alike, with their faces covered and piling into the back of a U-haul in a hotel parking lot, I might call the cops to check it out also. That does not seem like normal behavior and these days you never know where crazy people are with weapons in addition to very many vocal anti lgbtq groups that are out there.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I also agree with any group's right to peacefully assemble. Whether I agree with them or not.

You don't really tho.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

However if you know a Pride event is going on and see 30 people all dressed alike, with their faces covered and piling into the back of a U-haul in a hotel parking lot, I might call the cops to check it out also. That does not seem like normal behavior and these days you never know where crazy people are with weapons in addition to very many vocal anti lgbtq groups that are out there.

Spare me.

You're describing Antifa for the past 3 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: dandandat2

I only posted what the news said. It was not a local group. Guess it depends what and who you follow. I'm seeing lots of chatter about it.

This isn't a huge story but thankfully a peaceful assembly was stopped from getting ugly and these yahoos have some minor charges for now that will cost a few bucks and inconvenience.

Eh, I really don't find much to be thankful for when we need the FBI to help us have our paradise with out the "other" coming to ruin it.

Especially when the FBI some times agitates the situation.

link

(post by Belialscousin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

For one, I don't believe most of this story. How stupid would you be to all dress up the same and drive into the city in a U-Haul? The one part that does make sense is they loaded up in a hotel parking lot, they all stayed there, it makes sense.

It would be interesting to see who paid for those rooms.

Back on topic. Regarding the intentions and the resulting decision on whether to let these folks go or put them in a jail cell and throw away the key, it's being said they are left freedom fighters or right insurrectionalists. How does the media know this right away? They don't and they usually don't report that way on day one. You hear the politians the next day tell you the motivations. This two layer approach to understanding what's going on is the problem. I hope everyone recognizes the spin.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You don't truly believe they came into town hidden in a U-haul, in uniforms and masks to peacefully assemble do you

Why not?

Or are we actively performing pre-crime now.

Yep. Been going on for quite a while. They call them "gun laws".

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thirty one white dudes all packed in a U haul?

Sounds like the beginning of some kind of homosexual joke.

What in the holy flock are they trying to sell us now?

What are the temps like up there right now?

I'm with Litterbaux or whatever the choice of spelling is.

Spellcheck lol
edit on 11-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Spare me.

You're describing Antifa for the past 3 years.

DB. Love u buddy. It's not even worth arguing the theoretical implications of this event. The fact that it's a sham overrides any talk of racism or politics ( that's what they want.)

Answer me this..if 31 men are under arrest why in God's name are they allowed to keep their full masks and sunglasses on?

They aren't. Under no law enforcement anywhere are arrested individuals allowed to hide their faces.

Feds. They assume you're stupid.
edit on 12-6-2022 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

31 Patriot Front Members Arrested In Idaho.

and at least 19 of them were undercover LEOs...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: nugget1

Just because people whose lifestyle you don't like are gather doesn't mean a confrontation or 'baiting' is warranted. I hope they get the book thrown at them. Stupid radicals......they just turn every situation into a problem with their behavior.

The issue that is becoming a problem for the pride parades is that they are bringing children to their events which itself would be triggering others.

And those who disagree going there is 100% going to cause sensational to further the 'pride' cause at best, but most likely a confrontation. Either way, Gay Pride wins. This isn't something that can be solved by duking it out; it has to be stopped at the top level where it's being incorporated; the entire school system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join