It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 Patriot Front Members Arrested In Idaho.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So a Pride event was going on today, and a citizen noticed a group of people dressed alike with white masks pile into the back of a U-haul. The citizen thought it was suspicious and called the police. The cops pulled the truck over and found 31 Patriot Front members inside with various gear and according to a very recent live press conference, paper work like an operations manual. They have been charged with Conspiracy to riot. The people are from all across the U.S. There may be more charges forthcoming, but they have not yet even finished booking them yet. The situation is fluid, but updates may not come until Monday.

KREM2 News

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So they didn't riot, (how does one plan a riot?) but were arrested because they MIGHT have rioted?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's only a riot if it's the right doing it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good! Those idiots deserve to be apprehended; too bad the radicals on the other side don't get the same response!

The Skinheads were a blemish on Idaho for waaay too long, and once established these radical groups are hard to get rid of.

Just because people whose lifestyle you don't like are gather doesn't mean a confrontation or 'baiting' is warranted. I hope they get the book thrown at them. Stupid radicals......they just turn every situation into a problem with their behavior.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I agree. Any rioting is wrong. I posted this, but doesn't mean I don't think that any group that plans on disrupting a peaceful event should not be charged. I think by the fact that they all piled in together, dressed in identical outfits with their faces hidden, made this group easier to catch.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The police did not go into detail as to what their operations manual stated was planned. They will have updates with possibly more charges on Monday.

I'm guessing that's why the charge is Conspiracy to riot.
edit on 11-6-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

These people are not the Right.

They are the latest version of the KKK-type garbage human beings.

The people around Coeur d'Alene and north of there went through that garbage with the Aryan Nations compound in Hayden Lake. Racist pieces of crap all of them. That area is mostly conservative by the way and wants nothing to do with any of the garbage people in groups like that. It took decades for them to shake off the lie that all Idaho conservatives are like those creeps.

I'm sorry, but it's a great thing they got them before they spread out and with their literature in hand.

Just because radical Left groups have been a nightmare in recent years, does not excuse the radical Rights crap.

edit on 6/11/2022 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You don't truly believe they came into town hidden in a U-haul, in uniforms and masks to peacefully assemble do you

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The police did not go into detail as to what their operations manual stated was planned. They will have updates with possibly more charges on Monday.

I'm guessing that's why the charge is Conspiracy to riot.

I'm old school.

Old fashioned.

Archaic.

Like Voltaire, I may disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I defended Kathy Griffin with her Trump head free speech.

I've defended Antifa, communists (redundant) with their free speech.

I defend hate speech. Because nice speech doesn't need defending.

What were there people going to do?

Disrupt traffic?
Burn and loot businesses?
Harm innocent people?

The irony is mighty tasty right now.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You don't truly believe they came into town hidden in a U-haul, in uniforms and masks to peacefully assemble do you

Why not?

Or are we actively performing pre-crime now.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So they didn't riot, (how does one plan a riot?) but were arrested because they MIGHT have rioted?

when asked if they planned to be peaceful, they answered "mostly", and as we know, mostly peaceful is the same as burning that sh!t down!
edit on 11-6-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I also agree with any group's right to peacefully assemble. Whether I agree with them or not.

We do not know what the plans were. However the police seem to believe whatever it is, it's enough to charge them. We will see I guess!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe a test of some sort. Psyop? Wasn't there a Fed in khakis and sunglasses about a year ago?

Something about this just seems off.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
C’mon, they were not there to peacefully protest. The article stated that the people arrested have ties to white nationalist hate groups. They had riot gear and a smoke grenade. They were there to cause trouble, and I’m glad they got caught. These idiots need to be stopped dead in their tracks.

[snipped]

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Sun Jun 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

.. paper work like an operations manual.

If the Feds said that, it's probably just a booklet on how to safely operate the lift gate.

edit on 11-6-2022 by starviego because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
C’mon, they were not there to peacefully protest. The article stated that the people arrested have ties to white nationalist hate groups. They had riot gear and a smoke grenade. They were there to cause trouble, and I’m glad they got caught. These idiots need to be stopped dead in their tracks.

[snipped]

True, but those who support Antifa are free to express themselves.
edit on Sun Jun 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Just because people whose lifestyle you don't like are gather doesn't mean a confrontation or 'baiting' is warranted. I hope they get the book thrown at them. Stupid radicals......they just turn every situation into a problem with their behavior.

The issue that is becoming a problem for the pride parades is that they are bringing children to their events which itself would be triggering others.

edit on 11-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Unfortunately there tend to be some people, especially on this site, that are perfectly okay with violent white hate groups going around and causing trouble. I find that absolutely pathetic.

True, but those who support Antifa are free to express themselves.

I feel the same way about Antifa as I do about the other hate groups. Whether leftist or right wing, they are all bad news and need to be stopped. I do not nor would ever support Antifa.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I also agree with any group's right to peacefully assemble. Whether I agree with them or not.

We do not know what the plans were. However the police seem to believe whatever it is, it's enough to charge them. We will see I guess!

Pretty sure the shingaurds were the dead give away- never start a riot without shingaurds

ETA- didn't see any pictures of the men, can anyone confirm that we have a bunch of radical racists here? Or we are just to assume they were racist because 'Patriot' is included in their name
edit on 11-6-2022 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

One plans a riot by first putting out a call to potential co-conspiritors. Maybe a tweet, for example that says. "Show up on January 6. Will be wild."

Then one plans a series of activities that one will engage in when all the individuals who responded to the call do show up, some of which might be obviously illegal. Such as breaking and entering a place one is not authorized to be in. Maybe physically assaulting and beating people. Maybe carrying weapons in unauthorized locations, etc. One assigns certain roles to certain individual conspirators. such as who will scout the opposition, who will lead a charge, who will remain in reserve, how communications will be handled, etc. Those are the basic elements of a plan.

Then one assembles all the individuals and equipment required to carry out the plan on the target day, gets in a vehicle chosen to conceal the intent of the individuals and their identities, and drives to the location that is specified in the plan.

And finally, one writes all this down in a convenient form to be read by law enforcement officers, documenting exactly what was planned, what the motive was, and who is involved, thereby giving them all the evidence they need to charge conspiracy.

IMHO, of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join