It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35-40% of Under-50 Respondents Endorse "Assassinating a Politician"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, the actual headline to the article is longer and adds that the politician is harming our country or democracy, but my intent here isn't directly to talk about how both sides are apparently very open to assassination of political opponents which is disturbing enough in and of itself.

[comments=true#comments]SPLC Poll finds younger Americans open to assassination.[/url]

In .

I don't think these numbers reflect a huge sociopathic trend among the populous but simply the emotional response to something they are deeply passionate about.

Most people do experience levels of stress they were not ready for at some point in life and, initially, think out of character with thoughts like, "hhhmmmm... what if this big mistake for a person disappeared? Hhhmmmm". That doesn't mean they actually will commit the heinous act but weighing in on their own accord.

This is actually a VITAL and necessary response to mankind's survival [the thought, not action] for a rational mind to figure the best course of actions for the betterment of the people.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I believe in investigation, arrest, arraignment, trial, and punishment should they be found guilty in a fair and impartial trial by a jury of peers.

Anything less than this and it isn't justice.

The dual justice system in this country is precisely the reason they both think assassination okay. Those in power, or with money, have connections, walk free after committing crimes. Name one person who was charged in the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislane Maxwell fiasco. Someone was sleeping with those under age girls. Everywhere you look they get away with it and people are tired. When justice goes unpunished people will find another way. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: ussmidway
a reply to: projectvxnAnd why will there be a civil war?

One young lady said, it’s not what you know, it’s who you blow.

This is how Kamala Harris got her start.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This interests me because I've long since come to the conclusion that the only thing that will stop the elites from seeking to depopulate the planet & destroy our way of life, socially engineer chaos & ban us from having any freedoms whatsoever, would be a targeted assassination program which went only for the biggest of abusers of the system. Such people as Klaus Schwab, Tedros of the WHO, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci & so on. I think that if an angel of Heaven came down & began to systematically 'depopulate' these specific, extremely harmful people, publically, without the possibility that said avenging angel could himself be taken out - well, then, wouldn't things likely change for the better remarkably quickly..!

Those elites who were themselves observing all those key players being taken down, would suddenly have the fear of God in them, and would rapidly change their outlook to one which only benefits humanity, changing their ploy from insidious depopulation & hoarding of resources, to one of investment in social & civil infrastructure, and responsible charitable philanthropy which ISN'T mixed up in some sort of money making/ money laundering scam to enrich themselves at the expense of the common man through carbon credits, offshoring, corrupt tax breaks & the like.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Even Politicians Now Support Assassinating Authorities They Disagree With.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) BRAGS how she helped derail the bill that was written to enhance protection of S.C. Justices, after the attempted assassination of Justice Brett Kavanaugh was thwarted. She wants to keep Justices exposed to danger, while the threats are against Conservative Justices.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

Media and Experts would call for her removal from Congress, if she was a Republican making a statement like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ah, here we are blaming the youth again.

I hear the same talk coming from various members of this forum.

Lines such as hanging traitorous politicians and such.

And some of those same people are here with the wit to act innocent in the matter.

Let's face it. It isn't a left/right issue. It's not a older generation vs younger generation thing. People across the board are angry. People on both imaginary sides are tired and angry at those authoritarian individuals who think they can live fat off of us and pawn us off whenever it's convenient while we scrape by or are just slightly better off.

How many of your kids have heard you mumble about how you wish some crazy individual would just off some political SOB?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Just because I advocate for and believe in the system I mentioned doesn't mean that I believe that's the system we have.

I completely agree with you on how our system actually works.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AOC is part of that younger cohort though isn't she?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

There's a difference between talk and action.

I am talking about attitude that spurs action. I am wondering if the willingness to think this is acceptable is something in society that leads someone upset enough over their own life to end it to then think they ought to take as many others with them as they can.

If you don't think the life of any individual (except possibly you) is any big thing, they why not? If that's the attitude of the younger set in society, then it may be part of where the problem is coming from. It doesn't mean they all go out and become murderers or mass shooters.
edit on 12-6-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join