It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no such thing as a family-friendly drag show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No you did not, however in reading other posts of yours in this topic I found those beliefs to be center stage.
Look, as I have stated to you and others here, this whole flamboyant business holds no claim on my interest. I group it in with so much of the rest of this unsustainable culture. For instance, one member objected when I suggested that this has to do with entertainment. Yet to me it does. It com-modifies, objectifies and exploits children for the sake of adult entertainment. JUST LIKE MUCH OF THE REST OF THIS CELEBRITY CULTURE.

Though of course this is even a more extreme example. My point has always been to not treat this as a separated issue, as an isolated trend cuz it is not. It is part and parcel of a much larger syndrome of entertainment as a state of being.
Just because one snake of Medusa's head offends us more than others does not mean sever that one while the rest of them continue to thrive.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

HIcko
Chicko
Micko
Ricko
your turn, let's really drift away with one line name calling.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Granted, it is one of the more vile aspects of entertainment.. I prefer the more limited scope that you put forth.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: litterbaux

Reminds me of John Calhoun and his Universe 25 experiment.

Good video, thanks for sharing. I think someone will come into the chat to say "but that's rats!", we test our medications on mice and rats in pre phase clinical trials, we have similarities enough to know if something is bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As long as you get my point I'm done.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So by your reasoning all children are former adults from past lives & therefore are fair game for grooming & sexual exploitation?

You make me sick, twisting the truth of Spirit in the way you are doing. We are in the body we are born into for a reason, we are expected to grow with our gender & express ourselves in a true & certain manner according to the norms of the sex we are created to be in this lifetime. The only reason gender dysphoria exists is the same reason conditions such as bipolar disorder & schizophrenia exist - we live in a fallen world, where thistles & thorns grow on account of us, where problems, pain & suffering are endemic because the sancitity of the realm was disrupted at the very dawn of time, by our original anointed rulers being deceived by that old serpent, the dragon cast out of paradise.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

For something to be entertaining it needs people who have those desires.

My answer is to eradicate those people and punish them rather than pander to their sick and twisted mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I would never put "eradicate" and "people" in the same sentance ever.

What's the solution as boots on the ground? Do we go to the clubs and shut them down? I work man, I don't have a ton of time for this. The reason conservatives aren't reacting is because they are still asleep trying to live the American dream.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I would, if you want to stuff money into the pants of young children then chances are you'd stuff something else in there.

Literally, edge of cliff and bye bye.

Our laws and their enforcement on child abuse are far too lenient.

If someone ever abused my children they would be praying for the bolt cutters or bullet once i got my hands on them, which i would.
edit on 12/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Agreed! There is not. Not much to discuss about.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: projectvxn

Are you a groomer for taking your children to church? The Southern Baptist Convention just released a list of over 700 child molesters who abused church going children. Heck knows how many priests can be added in the mix from Catholic churches as well. You know, telling children to obey and all, claiming things are God's will. It's rampant in church, Groomer.

Holy # sounds like the church has more groomers than the media talks about.
edit on 12-6-2022 by lamps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Albert999

If they align themselves or identify with perverts and sexual predators then yes.

Thanks for the needed clarification on that, so not all gays then, just as I thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yes all of them.

A club full cheering for children stripping and shoving bills in thongs.

Once again it is up to them to prove they aren't evil.

It is up to me to protect my children from them.

Weak strawman.

I didn't ask or mention the drag act in my question to you. I asked if ALL gay people fall under that banner?

You do realise there millions and millions and millions of gay people that have no interest I in the LGBTQTUFGF crowd, in fact you'll find a lot against it, like me for example

These respectable law abiding type gays lead a perfectly normal life like everyone else.

You know you're using a broad brush, you know I know and that's what I'm actually calling you out on, so this is your chance to not sound like an ignorant bigot and lose the massivebrush.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Call them what they are.

Biology deniers.

Sick,twisted,AMORAL,biology deniers.

It really is too much to let kids be treated like kids, and protect them from adult Bull Snip.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You know you're using a broad brush, you know I know and that's what I'm actually calling you out on, so this is your chance to not sound like an ignorant bigot and lose the massivebrush.

You're way overestimating how little I care anymore about what LGBTQ apologists think is bigotry.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What about the ones that you get in old fashioned variety shows?

they're mostly done for comic effect.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2022 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're way overestimating how little I care anymore about what LGBTQ apologists think is bigotry.

No, using that massive broad brush makes you an ignorant bigot. It has nothing to do with what anyone thinks about you.

But if you're happy being a bigot (that's also in the wrong) that's your prerogative. There's no helping people like you.

edit on 12-6-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2022 by Albert999 because: My thumb is dumb

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'm not asking for your "help."

Don't need it.

So long as the LGBTQ is cheering on the sexualization of children and continue to force their grooming agenda on everyone else, I will not be moved.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And maybe it's because this is how LGBT+BBQ propagate themselves in society? They indoctrinate and groom and persuade kids this is what and who they are rather than allowing it to develop "normally" and randomly by chance. Bill Maher had a point when he pointed out the relative rates of transkids in California v. Ohio. If this is a steady and real rate across the population, then there would not be that stark difference in rates between those states. Obviously, something environmental is causing influence to the numbers, and that points to nurture more than nature being at play.
edit on 12-6-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join