It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber suffers from facial paralysis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dutch article:
nos.nl...

Bieber suffers from facial paralysis, performances canceled indefinitely. Canadian singer Justin Bieber has announced on Instagram that he suffers from facial paralysis. As a result, concerts of his world tour are indefinitely postponed. "As you can see I can't blink this eye. Nor can this side of my face smile," he explained of the condition, which affects the right side of his face. Bieber, 28, said he suffered from Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, a nerve infection caused by shingles. The condition is transient, but doctors have not yet said how long it will last. Bieber does exercises to get better.

The shingles made an uprise within vaccinated people, did Justin took his jabs? Did he got the shingles which resulted in the ramsay-hunt syndrome?

Here is another one with shingles.
corona-blog.net...

BRUSSELS - NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is sick with shingles and will therefore only keep planned talks in Germany and Romania at bay, a NATO official said Thursday. “The Secretary General will not make his planned visit to Germany (and Romania) in person, but remotely,” the official told Reuters. “He has been diagnosed with shingles, which can occur after COVID-19, and will be working from home.”

edit on 11-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976
My neighbor that's multiple jabbed got shingles shortly after 1 of her jabs

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

99% chance that it was the COVID vaccine that caused Justin Bieber's facial paralysis

VAERS data shows that Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (RHS) is 160 times more likely after a COVID vaccination than for all the other vaccines combined in any given year ... according to VAERS, there were 54 shingles reports following the COVID vaccines in the US and associated with death. There were 0 cases in 2020 for all vaccines combined.

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Type 2 refers to shingles of the geniculate ganglion, a portion of the facial nerves. After the initial infection known as chickenpox, varicella zoster virus lies dormant in nerve cells in the body, where it is kept in check by the immune system. If the immune system is suppressed in any way (for example during an illness, while experiencing stress or undergoing chemotherapy), the virus travels to the end of the nerve cell. If the nerve cells affected lie within the facial nerves, it causes the symptoms described above and is referred to as Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Type 2 or simply RHS

edit on 11-6-2022 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

But surely - as a big celebrity with the inside track on people like Gates and Soros - Bieber isn't vaxxed at all?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

existing thread on topic.
please check for existing thread before posting new ones.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
www.abovetopsecret.com...

existing thread on topic.
please check for existing thread before posting new ones.

On which the name is spelled correctly as well .

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

my bad

edit on 11-6-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But surely - as a big celebrity with the inside track on people like Gates and Soros - Bieber isn't vaxxed at all?

Wow, you're clearly running out of ammo.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What does this even mean?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

he died

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So another rich person checks out.

Ronies jab is killing him?
Could be.

Retiring into a bunker because the powerful are moving full steam ahead with a massive population crash, widely reported by a sudden world wide economic crash that also happens to destroy the food supply, followed by direct obvious attacks on food supply chokepoints?
Nothing to see here, move along

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I purchased my Justin Bieber sheets for their absorbancy but tonight it will be my tears being sopped up.

top topics

join