It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: doom, doom, doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dolores Cahill just keeps repeating the same thing. (Or this is an older video.) Why does someone with such a curriculum keep saying the same thing over and over? 'Whoever has received even only one mRNA shot will die within 3 to 5 years'. Either Dolores isn't okay mentally...or maybe what she's saying is (partly) true. Or she wants to shock people, or, or... I don't know. But with a curriculum like hers, it's mind-boggling that she's stuck with her original stance for years. I find it strange that the interviewer reacts shocked to something that he must have heard at least 10 times .. oh well ... it might be part of their job ...
The doctor (?) (see later in the video) (I've already seen him, but don't know his name) says on his turn that variants are completely harmless. Other doctors say - I believe so - that variants can be extremely dangerous. My conclusion is that professors all over the world have been dealt a massive blow to credibility. Their ivory tower has completely collapsed.
Something else: today another warning in Belgium's largest internet newspaper from one of the top doctors: What to do if your heart suddenly starts acting strangely? Answer: Press as if you are on the toilet. That way you still get a golden tip from me :-) :-)

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

People refuse to believe the world is run by some very wicked
diabolical masterminds. Monstrous and without humanity.

Just look at em.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Seems like older footage.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It could be. But then someone (of us) must have seen this exact same video in the past.
If it is not new: why publishing it now? Of course ... it is Bitchute ... I know.
But you still got the tip in the end :-)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Since everyone is going to die anyway, all the truly evil and lazy people masterminding everything have to do is simply wait and then their cunning plan will inevitably succeed!

edit on 9/6/2022 by chr0naut because: Doom is mood spelled backwards! Illuminati confirmed!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When they can show me the shot works I wll take one

I want to see at least 75% efficacy

Mumps vaccine is available as measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) or measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) vaccine. Mumps vaccine effectiveness has been estimated at 62% to 91% for 1 dose and 76% to 95% for 2 doses.

not asking for much here

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They do not know enough about every process in the human body to be making vaccines like the mRNA which can alter the immune system in unknown ways. There should have been long term testing done on these vaccines....previous mRNA vaccine research has a poor track history.

Is everyone who took the vaccine going to die in three to five years...shrug...don't think so and hopefully they won't. But I do not consider this vaccine technology as proven safe yet, we will have to wait and see I suppose. What do we do if a lot of people die...probably go after the people who pushed it and put them on trial and demand the death sentence I suppose.

I just know I cannot take this and that I will never again take a vaccine since they are turning mad scientist now with this kind of stuff...thank you Trump for warp speed.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Dolores Cahill just keeps repeating the same thing. (Or this is an older video.) Why does someone with such a curriculum keep saying the same thing over and over? 'Whoever has received even only one mRNA shot will die within 3 to 5 years'. Either Dolores isn't okay mentally...or maybe what she's saying is (partly) true. Or she wants to shock people, or, or... I don't know. But with a curriculum like hers, it's mind-boggling that she's stuck with her original stance for years. I find it strange that the interviewer reacts shocked to something that he must have heard at least 10 times .. oh well ... it might be part of their job ...
The doctor (?) (see later in the video) (I've already seen him, but don't know his name) says on his turn that variants are completely harmless. Other doctors say - I believe so - that variants can be extremely dangerous. My conclusion is that professors all over the world have been dealt a massive blow to credibility. Their ivory tower has completely collapsed.
Something else: today another warning in Belgium's largest internet newspaper from one of the top doctors: What to do if your heart suddenly starts acting strangely? Answer: Press as if you are on the toilet. That way you still get a golden tip from me :-) :-)

www.bitchute.com...

People have only had the shots for at most 1.5 years, not 3 or 5 years. So if that's going to come true, it hasn't come to pass yet. Likely the truth is more complex, and people are going to develop things like autoimmune diseases and cancers at a much higher rate that will take them out sporadically over the next decade or so.

top topics

join