It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy Young People Dying From 'Sudden Adult Death Syndrome' - Doctors 'Baffled'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Seems I rarely hear of SHC anymore...aren't people Spontaneously combusting these days?

How is it possible to hear about SHC only after massive vaccination?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You can blame the vaccine if you'd like. It doesn't matter to me. Vaccinated or not, people are getting long covid and that is my current money maker.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Funny you mention long covid. It doesn't cause cardiac issues.

youtu.be...

edit on 8-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm halfway through watching your video and went to have a look at the Peak Prosperity website. I have no interest in disputing what he is saying, but I do always say, "Consult with an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion whenever you have heart problems."
edit on 8 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes, attack the person, not the argument. Works every time.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Captain Obvious just Called , Were Any of them Multi Vaxed by Any Chance ? .............Hmm..........

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

First question a doctor asks is what changed recently that could have caused this, except the vaccine. Automatically rule that out because despite the lack of long term safety data and the Pfizer dumps showing they lied, it's impossible. Must be climate change.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I could post links to show that covid can and does cause both temporary and lasting damage to heart tissue and the rest of the cardiovascular system, but why should I bother? You would also attack or disregard my sources. 

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How about you attack where it all came from instead of someone trying to find the truth?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty

Alright, just for the fun of it, I'll offer my critique of "Increased emergency cardiovascular events among the under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave," which is one of the studies he talks about in the video:

The key outcomes of this study are calls for cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome to emergency medical services. However, those diagnoses are frequently delayed until laboratory and radiological results are available following the stay. As a result, it's uncertain whether the study's major outcomes actually represent cardiac arrest and/or acute coronary syndromes. Furthermore, the scientists studied large groups of patients across time without knowing who had covid or had been vaccinated against covid. If, in 2021, more young people in Israel as a whole had cardiac arrest and/or acute coronary syndromes than in 2020 or 2019, there were numerous other possible causes for those changes over time than covid immunization. It's speculative to attribute these alterations to covid immunization; many other factors could be at play. One of the key outcomes of this study, is a "25% increase" in cardiac arrest among young individuals in 2021. These are small statistics, though: only 39 more EMS calls in a 5-month period across the entire country. Over the course of those five months, the increase was 39 calls for a segment of a little over 2 million people. Presenting a relative difference of 25% for an increase of 39 calls out of 2 million people makes the difference appear larger than it is. In light of the limits of their methodologies, their interpretation is alarmist. The language that these findings "raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side effects' and there is a need to 'promptly investigate potential underlying causes" ignores the study's limitations and is also alarmist.

edit on 8 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Autopsies of dead vaccinated people...coroner's are pulling white, long, unknown material out of their veins and arteries.

They (coroner's) can not drain the blood from the vaccinated because these unknown materials plug up veins and arteries.

Most countries don't drain the blood from the dead. So most countries are not aware of this unknown material inside the dead which looks like a tree with numerous limbs...some are longer than 12 inches long....

The coroner's in USA are VERY aware of this issue.

a reply to: 20Eyes1974

I believe you , because you said it .. lol lol

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The more I see these anti-vaccine threads, the more I ask why conspiracy minded people would rather get a Chinese engineered virus, than a vaccine that's been received by the vast majority of every first world population.. I guess its the fact don't seem to understand statistics...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

SADS may have existed before Covid (and is likely linked to the high uptake of flu vaccines), but SIDS has had a lot more attention, likely because kids are vaccinated up the butt from birth, and SIDS cases cluster around vaccination schedules: first week, 2 months, 4 months.....

So SADS may have existed, but the uptick and yes, "sudden" emergence and discussion in the media about it makes it particularly suspect. Anyone with a bit of logic would at least consider it. Maybe the reason some of us are quick to "blame the vaccine" is because we are keenly aware that most other people are quick to dismiss it out of hand with no investigation.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I could post links to show that covid can and does cause both temporary and lasting damage to heart tissue and the rest of the cardiovascular system,

Yes - just like the jabs. But this only occurs in those in the high risk group, which is almost entirely made up of those suffering from extreme metabolic dysfunction, almost all of whom are morbidly obese and Type II diabetic - both key symptoms of metabolic dysfunction, although it is possible to be metabolically dysfunctional without being obese.

I'm really glad I discovered the solution to my long term fat-loss battle in early 2020...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't feel like looking up the statistics again, but I did back in early 2020 and something like 60% of American adults had diabetes, were obese or had some kind of preexisting cardiovascular issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

edit on 7/26/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift