It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? Norwegian Feminist Faces 3 years In Prison Over Saying Transgenders aren't Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I guess this insanity will be coming here soon. So according to this, a person can insulate themselves from the crazies by using insanity logic as hey do. Good to know.

A person can now be a man who identifies as a woman who dresses and looks like a man who is a lesbian. I have no idea if this guy was trolling but it seemed to work. I am still in shock that calling a man who says he is a woman a man is a hate crime. It is insane.

www.eutimes.net...

A Norwegian feminist could be facing up to three years in prison for allegedly “hateful” tweets directed at a male who claims to be a lesbian woman.

Christina Ellingsen, a representative of feminist organization Women’s Declaration International (WDI) is being investigated under hate crime charges for tweets she made between February 2021 and January 2022.

The tweets in question were replies directed at Christine Marie Jentoft, a representative of trans activist group Foreningen FRI. Jentoft is a male who identifies as a lesbian woman.

Ellingsen’s charges are centered around her questioning why FRI promoted the belief that men could be lesbians. While police are still investigating, if she is found guilty, Ellingsen could face a prison sentence of up to three years.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Jailed for heresy against the protected LGBTQ church.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hey remember when the gay community just wanted equal rights? Just acceptance. Just the same the same respect everyone else gets.

Funny. I'm a man. And if someone called me a woman, somehow they wouldn't face charges.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lol. europe, australia, canada, all gave up their freedom of speech years ago.

you cannot dare question 'hist0rical' events in said countries.

so i guess 'they' are expanding 'their' 'stories' nowadays to include biology.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I remember listening to Jordan Peterson about how this would eventually become a reality
Hard to believe it back then but the wolf is through the door and Western Society is finished

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Does this mean that men are winning the battle of the sexes?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I guess this insanity will be coming here soon.

stupidity is one of our few remaining exports

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Hell yea brother! Penile born humans are now dominating women sports, jobs, and now picking up those lipstick lesbians while being trapped in this penile born lesbian body. It’s really hard. (By that I mean tough)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

They basically leveraged our tolerance to gain sociopolitical supremacy and to rape our children.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

After they take away the second, they'll be coming after the first. and the fourth
and so on

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: 19Bones79

(Snipped) It’s really hard. (By that I mean tough)

I see what you did there! 🤭

TT, I fink your freaky and I like you so much!

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The left loves to tell you that a thing "isn't even happening" until they've garnered enough support for it. Once they have they'll switch immediately to "this is the way it is and always has been, you should be stripped of life and livelihood if you disagree".

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thats right boys, we are winning! Keep up with the fake women stuff so we can beat them at their own game and ours!

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well lets see, they are mutilated men and they do not have vaginas, soo yep they are not women at all, soo whats the agenda, then, no matter how many chemical castration pills they take, because is been exposed that the pills that this men takes to hold their male hormones are in the same category as the pills given to sexual offenders found guilty.

Yep what a wonderful life, castrated, mutilated and on chemical pills plus hormone pills, cancer is going to run rampant in their "gender category very soon".

I guess the next agenda is the females now calling themself men that can have pregnancies, ridiculous and stupid.

Is going to be a generation of mentally unstable children in anti depressants for life.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

They basically leveraged our tolerance to gain sociopolitical supremacy and to rape our children.

Whoa whoa whoa cool it with the antisemitism 😂

top topics

join