It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistling for the pale horse

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Reading about the steady climb in monkey pox, the recent nose bleed hemorrhagic disease spreading, all the anecdotal increases in cancers and viruses such as shingles - it got me to thinking.

Did we whistle for the pale horse to come? There is a theory that the shots will weaken your immune system. What does decreased immune function across billions of people look like statistically? Would it allow rare diseases to gain purchase where formerly they might have been repelled?

I can list off dozens of examples of unintended consequences stemming from seemingly well-thought-out plans. Introduction of non-native plant and animal species, leaded gas, cfc in the atmosphere, spraying DDT, etc. It's really a long list. As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."
edit on 2-6-2022 by Zenchuck because: Left a word out

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Yes

What will be happening over the next couple years will be truly a sad time. Those shots will have had their intended affect as we are starting to see it manifest. Pray.

Behold the Pale Horse........ William Milton Cooper found out the meaning of this

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
I can list off dozens of examples of unintended consequences stemming from seemingly well-thought-out plans. Introduction of non-native plant and animal species, leaded gas, cfc in the atmosphere, spraying DDT, etc. It's really a long list. As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Humans are very good at subverting natural processes, but very bad at knowing the full scope of the repercussions. If we don't change the trajectory of "science" soon we'll likely see catastrophic failures in several fields. Science can only be manipulated so far before reality catches up, we're seeing the consequences now with inflation. Basic fundemental truths are completely ignored by alleged experts and there seem to be no consequences.

Given the number of people vaccinated it would be a watershed moment for humanity if they have undiscovered long term adverse effects. I hope the worst reactions are the early ones. I can't imagine the consequences if they got worse with time. I honestly believe we'd have lynchings in the town squares if that were to happen. The civil unrest would be terrifying.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

you can be the one person in charge of the entire US economy, get it wrong, and just say "my bad". With punishments like that on the table, who cares about incompetence. She isn't even fired. Still in charge.

"There have been unanticipated and large shocks to the economy that have boosted energy and food prices," Yellen told Blitzer. "And supply bottlenecks that affected our economy badly that I didn't, at the time, fully understand."

www.npr.org...

and yet, I can remember quite a few people saying simple things like "pumping too much money into the economy will cause inflation!"

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
first horse is conflict/war. Ukraine, China, Iran, Hezbollah, Latin Communists, and more. not to mention the West's internal BLM and Antifa.

then famine/hunger. Ukraine war is going to seriously deplete food sources, as is lack of fertilizer. countries are already restricting exports. Oglalla aquifer is diminishing.

hungry people are going to have weakened immune systems, making them more susceptible to diseases. also refugees will be exposed to new germs, and will be carrying same.

history repeating itself, maybe on a global scale.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

... What does decreased immune function across billions of people look like statistically? ... As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

1. It looks like death. Just mass death. Bodies piling up everywhere. That's all.
2. "Good intentions?" Are you really naive enough to think that there were ever and good intentions in this whole wicked scheme?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is a covert biological war. I'm certain of this now.

The pale horse is out of the stable and riding the range.

Revelation 6:8
English Standard Version
"And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."

A forth of the Earth's population is about 2 billion.
edit on 2-6-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Yes

What will be happening over the next couple years will be truly a sad time. Those shots will have had their intended affect as we are starting to see it manifest. Pray.

Behold the Pale Horse........ William Milton Cooper found out the meaning of this

Hope you are wrong, but fear you are correct

My Dad just had his fourth dose.

I wont even be able to fly home when I get the call. Thanks Trudeau.

edit on 2-6-2022 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
2033 looks like the end of the Apocalypse as of right now.

So yes the Pale horse and horseman is riding.

And I really do wonder about this guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is pure speculation, but I do agree the potential for the experimental shots being injected into hundreds of millions of people (1 billion+ by now? idk) to have other consequences beyond what we've seen so far is quite high.

most of my family/loved ones got the multiple shots & boosters... I got a single shot of the J&J and felt like crap, but have been fighting my fam not to get anymore ever since that first one. I don't hope for anything bad to happen, but I refuse to be coerced into taking any more of those shots myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I’ve always wondered if the biblical apocalypse is simply a rich metaphor for entropy.

A story of how all things that find ‘order’ - such as social-polictical-cultural order, otherwise known as Civilisation - cannot last forever. Change/movement is an inescapable aspect of creation, from the complex mire of entanglements that’s consciousness to the quantum field we all swim in.

War, pestilence, famine and death are a feature in the entropic falls of one’s own personal stories, as much as they are in the stories of each passing wave-peak of social civility.

The impossible aberration would be an absence of the horseman over the epic timescales of empires and the relatively brief chapters of a lifetime.

With hindsight we might all find that we whistled at one time or another.

top topics

join