It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Vaccine injury payout in Canada

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was shocked to see this, especially coming from the CBC - our news organization thats been bought and paid for by the liberal government here in Canada.

But, Ross Wightman, is 1 of 10 people currently on the list to receive a payout over suffering an injury from the AstraZeneca vax.
Its in writing and its official.

Ross was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, something I've never heard of up until now.
But from the article it says its a rare condition that affects the nervous system and left him partially paralyzed.
Ross only got 1 shot and it was able to cripple him.

What I dont understand is why Health Canada is providing the money, when really it should be AstraZeneca forking out the cash.

This article goes over some of the finer details and includes the letter he received from Health Canada.

Link to article

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, I don't think that the USA has paid one vaccine injury claim yet. I could be wrong though, but even though there are doctors saying the reactions are related, they still are not paying.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

What I dont understand is why Health Canada is providing the money, when really it should be AstraZeneca forking out the cash.

The drug companies got a pass when the governments approved to have all the red tape removed and human testing was cleared. No drug company is going to let something like that slip by in the waivers. So Big Pharm will always have the upper hand... even over most Governments.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I read that hospitals and other places that mandated the vaccines don't have to report vaccine injuries that happen on the job from may 2021 to may 2022 to osha.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

ohhh, that makes sense then.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Health Canada is NOT "providing the money."

If you are a Canadian citizen, YOU are providing the money.

It's all part of the same scam to make these sick bastards rich while murdering people, and the taxpayers get to foot the bill.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Read where?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I just Googled " do hospitals have to report vaccine injuries to osha".

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My sisters daughter came down with this syndrome which is supposed to be very rare she was hospitalised for 2 weeks paralysed from the neck down but was back at the hospital recently visiting a friend of hers who also has this very rare condition after the vaccine

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Ohh wow!
Insanity isn’t it.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You've been here for how long and have probably read at least one or two covid shot threads about symptoms and you're just now hearing about Guillain-Barré Syndrome?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Ya, I never heard of it before until just recently.
Sorry about that... I guess.

join