It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popes Death=Massive Information Blackout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The pope is going to die. There is no conspiracy there. The next week will see the biggest media frenzy in history. Even bigger than 9/11. The web will see the highest online traffic ever. The web is already slowing to a crawl. Many sites will crash. Here is your conspiracy theory. An inumerable amount of nefarious forces will see this as the ultimate opportunity to commit crimes on an nearly apocalyptic scale. With the worlds focus on Rome nefarious forces the world over could and possibly will get away with whatever they want. Nobody will know about it for days if at all.

Text

By the time people do know, the event or events will have already been neatly processed through various information systems customed tailored to meet whatever need necessary. Keep you eyes open folks and repeat after me "We Are All Doomed"..

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know on average it takes around 20 days to get a new pope in. What would you do if they got one in on the same day. Or within say 3 to 6 days.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What makes you think we're all gonna be glued to the internet or the telly because the Pope carcks it? We're not all religious & some of us even actually have great lives. I'm one of these & intend to keep on having my life. Yes, the press will cover this event ad-nauseum, but I'm sure there will still be someone "watching our backs" just in case some opportunistic terrorist group decides that the time is now.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
You know on average it takes around 20 days to get a new pope in. What would you do if they got one in on the same day. Or within say 3 to 6 days.

That can't happen. There are 9 days of funerals. It's a novena of
funerals. THEN the conclave starts. The first vote is always just a
'feel good' vote. They (the cardinals) all vote for their friends so they
can all say that when it was time for voting for the new pope, they
got at least one vote. Then after that the serious voting happens.
(really, I'm not making this up)

So ... a 'same day' pope, or one in 3-6 days is impossible. The
funerals aren't even done yet let alone the serious voting starting.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In regards to having a 'massive information blackout' .... in this case
it isn't happening. This pope's death has been very open and the
Vatican has been giving regular accurate updates. Up until now, the
vatican would never admit the pope wasn't feeling well, let alone
dieing. I have found the openness this time to be extraordinary and
refreshing.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Damn! Relax yall! Im not saying that the entire world will be glued to media. What Im saying is the media itself will have the majority of its focus on the Vatican on such a scale that many things will go unreported. A perfect time to get away with stuff....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
No need to use the Pope's death as an opportunity when you can simply take advantage of the fact that people sleep at night. They can adjust your aura over time using every true-necromancy trick in the book, and you will behave as they wish because you were programmed that way in your sleep.

Abductions are not conducted by aliens from another planet. They are conducted by a superior class of humans who conduct much of their business while astral projecting very powerfully. Sometimes their activities are allowed to become abduction-related dreams. You never leave your bed. People who sleep in the nude are favored sex objects to these people; the programming is so easy.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
That is interesting information scorpio - would you mind elaborating on the techniques, they who are doing this are why they are doing it for me ? I am very interested - I've come across aspects of this information before but have never clearly been able to identify it's literary or historical origins...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Abducting naked sleeping people? Something mustve happend while the focus is on Rome.....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is because those guys at the Vatican are seeking for power. Actually the Church is very powerful, and its piloting concerns money and resources. It's like a biiig business.

join