It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual minorities given preference.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When did straight white guys becomes so afraid of gays and Disney?

Seriously?

When they started coming for our children openly. I thank the San Fran gay choir for showing us the light.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: The2Billies

Weird. I have 5 kids grades 6-11, and none of them are learning anything of the sort. It's almost like you believe everything you read online that fits the narrative that you want to believe.

originally posted by: ketsuko
Shhhhh, you died, remember?

Shouldn't you be signing off as dead dude now?

Ope! Sry.

-dead dude

Weird. Mine just graduated HS where CRT was shoved down her throat on every level possible....in a conservative school district.
Either you are not honest or your family is blind to the CRT as most leftist are. It is in every single public school in some form or another but most leftist brush it off as necessary to fight racism from the bad whites.

I guarantee your grandkids are being indoctrinated with CRT.

ETA. BTW, they dont call it CRT in schools. It goes by all kinds of gaslighting terms such as equity....and other bull#. Every school has it. Every. School....except those in TX FL who are outlawing it.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm actually dealing with some of that now as we're hiring at my work. I think the only candidates that have been put forward are minorities in either racial make-up or sexual orientation. The few I've had to interview do not have the basic qualifications to do the job we are hiring for, yet our recruiters still pass them on to us.

In my evaluation of candidates, I cannot refer to any gender, race, or age-specific language in my write-up on eligibility. However, when the folks doing the hiring see they/them pronouns on a resume, it's clear they're establishing gender themselves. The same can be said for candidates hired only based upon race; Ramesh is pretty easy to pick out of a list of candidates as a minority, even if they are not the best person for the job.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Kiss me quick!! and call me Mary !.... I am glad you are paying attention, I have been checking Bitchute out and it is falling fast to the agenda. Youtube is still there if you read between the lines .

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What's up with "BitChute", anything in particular that's changed your opinion?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's all in the plan for the super wealthy to own the world.
No place for US low life.
If something doesn't stop this insanity soon we are done.
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That's Just Plain Scary Weird.
I used to watch the Adams Family years ago.
They had a Cousin they called IT.
Think i'll start using that for all this nonsense.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

The "super-wealthy" already own the world if in doubt take a look at the land the Queen owns or John Malone, Ted Turner, King Abdullah.

There are 5 nations left standing without connections to the World Bank.

Those being Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Cuba and North Korea, with the first 3 having more money than sense.

Its way too late bluesman462002, whats required to fix this mess is a paradigm shift the likes of which humanity has yet to witness in all of recorded history.
edit on 23-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You used to get the occasional guy that posted some good factual stuff based on, pure logical deduction, mostly assembled from government data sources. Being their own data it made a pretty strong case for this or that.No opinion just evidence. Stuff that would be very hard to refute in a Court of law. Now the people providing the evidence which to be fair seems to have valid source material in most cases, Could be described as controlled opposition to the narrative, there will always be opposition to any narrative government or otherwise, but they are tainted. For instance, one guy was going through a graveyard, with a Bluetooth app, he had many graves showing a Bluetooth address depth et al. It would have made a good thread. But out of the blue, he jumps on the grave which was a Jewish guy and makes stupid comments. He has blown his point. Along with an interesting question of why these graves are emitting a Bluetooth address.
Another of finding what amounts to snake venom in a batch of vaccines, they might have had a point, but it gets pushed away by references to satanism and biblical stuff which would turn off any further investigation.
An embalmer stated eighty percent of the deceased, have clots that stop the embaling fluid, a good question is to ask why? but then we have shots of him removing one of these long fibrous clots, most would just stop watching along with wondering why this phenomanom is now occuring. Why would a good program producer destroy his narrative unless they wanted to.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Certainly some valid concerns in there regarding the way people can act and destroy their own credibility.

The graveyard, with a Bluetooth addresss story, appears in places like "Before Its News.com" also which kind of shaves off any sort of credibility.

Your right all the same most of the time these sorts of people shoot themselves in the foot down to the nonsensical notions that they also seem to harbor.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

All these platforms would destroy any real creditability. so would the question be is that what they are for? why waste time on them. If I have a real valid concern that could be pivotal. which I would not want as public knowledge, I would post on such a platform in such a way that it was discounted.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

All these platforms would destroy any real creditability. so would the question be is that what they are for?

Seems to me a lot of its simply for entertainment purposes and hyperbole.

There is never going to be a platform that tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth anonentity.

We canny even manage that most of the time in actual courts of law, never mind social media platforms, where there are penalties in place like perjury to retard the lies and hyperbole.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Well have a look at this, I have trolled through something like two hundred titles on Bitchute, which of course no other idiot would bother to do. Then suddenly this one seems to have got through. This is of a good standard but there are very few, I wonder how long it will stay up? www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

My bet there would be as long as there is an audience for such places like "BitChute" they will remain relevant to some whilst the fashion holds.

As to how long the vid stays up, well that remains to be seen, but my bet is as long as its not chock full of race hate or inflammatory religious nonsense its not going away anytime soon.

Let's hope the Monkey pox does the off all the same, coz we need another pandemic right now like we do a hole in the head.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: jerich0
Stuck in the 80's I see... it's 2022 dude. Do you ever open your eyes, or do you stay in a constant dreamlike state?

Do I have to actually play the role of straight, white victim to get with the times?

you could get a prosthetic package that teacher was selling to her students a tell them you have 2!

double the fun!

that's special enough to get your own color. works for straights or gays.

<< 1  2   >>

join